• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pots of Gold, Four Leaf Clovers and Shamrock BFPs-March Testing Thread!!!

Thanks ladies.

Yeah this is a weird cycle for me. My temps have never been so all of the place before. I wonder if it's my body adjusting to the added supplements.

DH doesn't have much of a libido in the first place so with TTC it isn't anything different. I've always had a significantly higher sex drive than him. TTC aside - it gets frustrating because I have never turned him down and I get turned down quite a bit. Sometimes I think he would be content with only BD once a month :shrug:

Hope-We are cycle buddies! I'm 9DPO too! I am trying really hard not to test until at least Thursday!

Bookworm-The only advice I can give is try to BD at different times of the day. I sometimes BD right after work if I can tell DH is tired. Sometimes waiting until bed is too late because then both of us can be too tired.

Definitely Paddy!!

Redclaire do you watch Moone Boy? I don't know how anyone who's not Irish and in their 30's gets it at all, but I think it's hilarious!

I love Moone boy!! Tho i agree, anyone not Irish and who hasn't survived the irish school system might be at a loss about the humour!!
I just cringe at how true to life it is!! Hilarious!!

Thanks for the educational lesson! It all makes sense now. Hmmm..I will not be sober on St. Patty's day (oops, St. Paddy's day). We are flying to the Bahamas that morning.

I guess I better find something to do on Saturday, the 15th. The bar I usually go to has the best kanekolon (sp?). I will probably go there and get that and corned beef, a non-green beer and call it a day. I do have a green shirt ready, so I just hope the weather is nice so I can wear it.

Do you mean Colcannon? mashed spuds with cabbage and spring onion in it? Lovely!! And sooo jealous Bahamas!!!!!!:thumbup:
This Paddy's I'll be cooking up a ham, with cabbage, mash and carrots (the Irish flag of veg!) for the whole family then heading to the zoo with a gandy load of little'uns for Seán's birthday. His daddy will be out on the batter cos I owe him a Paddy's day as he spent the one 2 yrs ago in the labour ward with me!! Yes I know, 2 years ago... but hey I'll let him away with it...it's mother's day here on march 30th, Ladies Day!! Now that is a session and a half...to be enjoyed if i'm a BFN

Redclaire and Conina - I am getting an international lesson today!!! love it... when you say your DH is "out on the batter" uhmm does that mean drinking? oh boy I have no clue!!!:shrug:
but I have no clue about american slang most the time...

I would love learning some more Irish language - teach us ladies!!!

Don't look at me for the language, I can say my prayers in Irish and that's about it!!

But yes, "on the batter" would mean drinking, we have hundreds of phrases to mean drunk or drinking - just like Eskimos and snow!!

My DH has informed me he'll be out on Friday ("Cheltenham Friday!!") AND Saturday all day to watch the rugby, so I'm definitely owed a night out or two in the next wee while.

There was a horse called "Our Conor" running at Cheltenham today so needless to say we both had to have a wee flutter on it and... it fell :nope:

Redclaire and Conina - I am getting an international lesson today!!! love it... when you say your DH is "out on the batter" uhmm does that mean drinking? oh boy I have no clue!!!:shrug:
but I have no clue about american slang most the time...

I would love learning some more Irish language - teach us ladies!!!
Out on the batter is just one of the many many ways Irish people describe a day on the beer! We have way way way more ways of describing our drunken state..tad worrying that..racial sterotyping all by ourselves!!:haha:
As for Irish language, sure what would you like to say? My Gaelige is so so but my sister is really fluent...and she loves to correct my grammer eek!:dohh:

My DH has informed me he'll be out on Friday ("Cheltenham Friday!!") AND Saturday all day to watch the rugby, so I'm definitely owed a night out or two in the next wee while.

There was a horse called "Our Conor" running at Cheltenham today so needless to say we both had to have a wee flutter on it and... it fell :nope:
Oh yes I've been informed of the Gold cup friday and rugby saturday too!! I was looking at 'Our Conor' too as it's our wee fellas middle name, running in the 320...i was busy at work today so couldn't get away to put a few bob on in the bookies...bet he won!! Typical!!

Redclaire - my mom loves Ireland - she went there in 2009 and did a bed and breakfast tour... her and three of her friends tooling around Ireland in a rental car going from BnB to BnB...
what is a nice phrase to say about my mom or to my mom... she is a red head too - the only one in the entire family (she had 6 siblings)

hahaha Eskimos and snow!! :haha::haha::haha:That's an excellent analogy!!

Redclaire - my mom loves Ireland - she went there in 2009 and did a bed and breakfast tour... her and three of her friends tooling around Ireland in a rental car going from BnB to BnB...
what is a nice phrase to say about my mom or to my mom... she is a red head too - the only one in the entire family (she had 6 siblings)
you could say Tá grá agam duit a mhamaí which just means i love you mammy.
pronouncedtah graw oggum dit a whammy

love it - I am telling her that today...

how can I tell my hubby he is being a jerk??? :rofl:

Wish-HA!!HA!!

Redclaire and Conina-Great lessons. Yes, colcannon. Every year I forget and call it kanekelon even though I know it's wrong. I've been thinking about it all day.

Bookwrmgal-sorry for your troubles, but if you only have one chance, better make it count! I hope you're using OPKs to help time things. Is he interested in supplements and such, or would he not take them? I think there is a thread-lack of intimacy and TTC or something like that on the >35 page. Check it out.

love it - I am telling her that today...

how can I tell my hubby he is being a jerk??? :rofl:

Amadán..pronounced ama dawn..it's idiot or fool or you could tell him the ultimate Irish putdown..just call him a gobshite...works for sooo many occasions. It's my standard response if I'm being hit on by...well a gobshite!!

I love the word "gobshite" and I am going to add "Amadán" to my repertoire.

Nice jump today, Blues! fx fx.

I of course compared my temp jump with my previous charts! I'm not sure if it is any different!

I'm annoyed with myself because I forgot my thermometer this weekend at the wedding! So I have no idea what they were this weekend.

ladies i'm so upset!:nope::cry::cry:
Just back from my scan and there are 3 follicles so they cancelled my IUI cos of the risk of triplets:cry:
They advised no BD either and to move on to next month with reduced injection med dosage but i'm just soo upset, i was crying in the scan room like a muppet.
What to do?? Do we risk BD...such an awful shame to waste 3 eggs??? But the risk of triplets, risk to the babies I mean. We've had 4 years of no contraception, with ovulation with no natural success...maybe one would fertilise if there are 3???
Any opinions/advice ladies???

Awww no Redclaire :hugs:. I don't know much about IUI, so I've no advice, but surely it's fairly common to have 3 follies whereas triplets are fairly rare? So BD shouldn't hurt? I have no idea really, but it seems a shame to waste those follies!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->