• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pots of Gold, Four Leaf Clovers and Shamrock BFPs-March Testing Thread!!!

Redclaire, get to BDing!!

AFM, I started BCP 4 days ago without AF. The cyst is stopping it from starting. It should start 4-5 days after I stop BCP. So no AF for another 3-4 weeks. We are more than likely moving on to IVF. I feel like it is time and if not, it won't happen.

Oh wow, Galvan. That has to be so irritating. I'm sorry you're going through this.

Conina-Glad AF is probably here. That has to be a relief.

kfs1-Testing on Sunday? Already? Wow...ok. hee hee. Do you want me to add another March date for you. :winkwink:

Terri, saw this and thought of you!!

Attachments

• IMG_30358261162612.jpg
    IMG_30358261162612.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 5
It is very frustrating, but atleast mow I am not expecting it for a few weeks. I quit temping and all for a while. I might not temp for a while and just go with the flow or try to atleast until we save enough for IVF. I am going to starting dieting again when I get off BCP. I can never diet while on it, it causes horrible cravings. So I basically pig out for a month. Lol

Conina-Thanks! I have been explaining to everyone! HA!!HA!! I'm a nerd like that. When I learn something, I have to share. It makes it less likely to forget as well. :)

FXed redclaire. Sorry Galvin that your cyst didn't make a graceful exit like she was supposed to. Maybe this will clear you out for a natural BFP...

AFM - home sick - fever and cough counting down the days....almost halfway through the 2ww...

can i join ladies??? i should be testing around the 26th? or more then likely before lOL. :witch: is due about the 27th. second round of clomid and right now im waiting for O wich should be any day :thumbup:

makia-I've been waiting for you to join. Of course you can! I'll put you down for the 26th straightaway. Welcome to the testing thread!

thanks! i had no idea if i should be joining or not, thats why i didnt join last months! LOL you should have went and snatched me up by my hair... come on woman, your coming over here :haha: thanks for having me!

I thought I said that to you in another thread (you just weren't paying attention)...and what does that mean, "I had no idea if I should be joining?" If you're testing, you should join! Duh...this isn't high school. We are serious about making babies. Everyone is welcome. :haha:

I'm already out for the month, but I'm still cheering everyone else on. C'mon :dust: Work some magic. PLEASE!!!

i guess i just didnt know what it was for! :dohh: hahaah. im entering fertile time, we BD today..hoping for that positive tomorrow...ive pulled every trick outa my hat i could think of this cycle! plus second round of clomid after hsg... im hopful! :headspin: will you get another chance this month? its still early!

Nah..my next supposed AF due date is April 04. I'm hoping AF doesn't show up though, of course. I am telling you all now that I'm not doing an April testing thread!

No, it's not really a lot of work, I've just done two already in the last few months, so someone else may want a chance. I don't really mind doing it, except I plan on being prego!! There are rules against that, according to Sis. :haha:

I will do it. :) I definitely plan on testing in April! I will be off BCP March 31. AF should be here by April 6. My cycles are suually 24 days max so I should eb testing at the end of April!! I am so praying, I get a natural BFP next month!!

Just checking in to see how everyone is doing. I hope you don't have to be here next month Terri!

I'm just entering fertile time too. Still getting negative OPK, but got lots of EWCM this AM...time to DTD :)

i wish i could see EWCM!! ugh! LOL good luck! its baby making time!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->