Pots of Gold, Four Leaf Clovers and Shamrock BFPs-March Testing Thread!!!

Oh I am definitely not comfy with it. I figured it was a necessity if I am ever going to get a handle on my temps.

My cycles without vaginal temps look just like yours! Once I swapped, they became much more consistant.

Ok. Let's go into this with me fully admitting I may be batshit crazy.

I am 8DPO. I took a test today, and it was iffy.

1380230_10152079912654069_1352669008_n.jpg

Now, I thought maybe it was dye run, because there is a LOT of dye there.
I waited until it dried, and took another picture.

Sorry for the ring shot, it was the ONLY way I could get my stupid cellphone to focus.
1901424_10152080090964069_2101600687_n.jpg

SO, I went and got a FRER.
1896811_10152080332804069_253191910_n.jpg

I cant tell if these are indents or if I am just imagining crap!

I totally see it kayotic!!!! Let's hope it gets darker and darker!!!! Woooo hooooo!!!!!

Of course you should hold out hope. Sorry if I pressured you. I didn't mean to do that, but it is still looking pretty good. :) See what the next couple days bring, and try again if need be. I hope need be! :dust:

Oh no you totally did not pressure me. I had already tested when I saw your post!

I see it on the frer clearer than the others! Looks like a :bfp: to me! Congrats honey (oh and by the way beautiful rings :hugs:)

AHHH so I am not crazy.

I am so not getting my hopes up yet, until Monday, but I know the trigger is gone.

I have a few more Surepredict left and one FRER Gold digital, that I am saving until Monday.

Kayotic-Ok...can we talk about your rings for a second? BE-YOOTIFUL! I love them...

Now..even I can see a faint line on those tests. I'll be cautiously hopeful for you. It looks really good. Someone has to change this March thread into good luck!

Atty-Yay for mother's day coming up. I went out today and had some colcannon and a corned beef sandwich. Hubs and I are going out again tomorrow for brunch. I'll post a pic of me on the Oldies but Goodies (if it works)....So much fun!! I am glad I went out today.

Those rings are absolutely gorgeous!!! Fx that line gets darker! I can totally see it on both, but better on the FRER!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Sooo about the rings - they are lab created diamonds - which are different than real diamonds obv, but not cubic zirconia. I have a real issue with diamonds and the blood/murder that goes along with obtaining them, so I donated my real diamond (which was the same, in this setting) to a charity that helps families that are victims of the diamond trade, and had it replaced with this one.
/cool story bro

I hope this is a positive, but I am cautious! Even my husband is convinced its real!

Mine are lab created as well Kayotic. I will post a pic of mi e tomorrow. You gave an excuse to show off our rings. :thumbup:

Kayotic that looks bfp to me. Congrats and looking forward to monday's test.x

So, my AF has stopped again. That was one light day and not quite two heavy days. Not sure if she's done or just taking a break for a day or so. (That's what happened last cycle). Wish she would make her mind up!

That is a cool story, bro..I told my hubs that I didn't care if i had real diamonds or not. He is very showy though, so he didn't want to get anything that wasn't a diamond. Whatevs..I like my ring regardless because he gave it to me, but still...

On another note, it seems that all of my pics are too large to post. How do you resize them for posting?

Conina-I hear you on AF making up her mind. It's ridiculous.

I'm going to be on vacation M-F this week so I'll update everyone on the front page upon my return. Sending :dust: to all the testers this week!!!

That is a cool story, bro..I told my hubs that I didn't care if i had real diamonds or not. He is very showy though, so he didn't want to get anything that wasn't a diamond. Whatevs..I like my ring regardless because he gave it to me, but still...

On another note, it seems that all of my pics are too large to post. How do you resize them for posting?

Conina-I hear you on AF making up her mind. It's ridiculous.

I'm going to be on vacation M-F this week so I'll update everyone on the front page upon my return. Sending :dust: to all the testers this week!!!

I usually post them to FB and set the privacy to "Only Me" then I right click the picture, Copy Image URL and then put it in :)

https://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/t1.0-9/p403x403/10003363_10152269852890982_778755712_n.jpg

Aha! Ok..so now I think I know how to do it. Thanks Kayotic.
Btw, I did not drink out of that hat. There was nothing to stop the beer, so you have to chug those beers if you want to use the hat. No bueno...

Great hat! We're going to a gig tomorrow but it won't be a St Patrick's Day related party at all (and it's a German band!).

I see the line too Kayotic. Fxfxfx.

Galvan - hope your periods outta here so you can move on to a new cycle.

Great pic Terri!!! Have a great time on your trip!

Got my first flashing smiley today! Woohoo. BDing before we head out for some St. Paddys festivities.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->