• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pots of Gold, Four Leaf Clovers and Shamrock BFPs-March Testing Thread!!!

Hello from Tortola! So, got somewhat sick half way thru my Carib vacation and been mostly subsisting on Advil, coffee and rum punches as figured this month was unlikely.... Of course, 10 dpo faint pink wondfo pos, not super faint even. Cutting out the rum punches and lets wait a few days as chances are it is another chemical.... But hopeful still...

Oh wow, Galvan. That has to be so irritating. I'm sorry you're going through this.

Conina-Glad AF is probably here. That has to be a relief.

kfs1-Testing on Sunday? Already? Wow...ok. hee hee. Do you want me to add another March date for you. :winkwink:

Oh no, haha, I meant testing with my OPKs for my peak. :)

Sorry that she got you mom of 3. :(

Driving - FX and :dust:!

Nada new here. Feeling siiiiick today but I'm on antibiotics for my sinus infection. I mentioned to my doctor that we're trying so he prescribed me one that shouldn't interfere and is safe should anything happen this month.

DRIVING!!! I am FX and hoping for a sticky bean this time!!!:flower:

Momof3 - ugh that :witch: I am sorry she flew in on you!!!

Terri - FF says I am due for AF on April 1-2 so I will probably test again on 31...but my one year anniversary is the 30th... wouldn't that be a nice gift...:blush:

sorry Mom.

Yay Driving!!!

Galvin sounds like a great plan!

AFM - been in bed the last 3 days - maybe the rest will help the little guys stick. One week to go...

Glad you and hubby are on the same page, red. Fingers crossed for you!

Galv, sounds like a solid plan!

Driving - YAY!

AFM- I am 10 dp a not very strong o. I have been slightly nauseated, feel like I have to pee a lot, weird twinge on the right side, heaviness in my abdomen, swollen bb. So easily irritated by the slightest annoyance too. AF is expected on Weds if she stays true to the cycle. I was surprised that my temp went from high to higher this morning. This cycle it has been high then low then high then low - like a yoyo!
All of these things combined makes me feel like I am twisting in the wind this cycle. Plus, I really need to stop temping orally because my sleeping with my mouth open and crappy sleep patterns have got to be behind my crazy bbt this cycle.

Galvan-Yeah! Thanks for offering to do the April thread. :wohoo:

Driving-I'll have my fx fx that this is it for you. Get darker Wondfos!!

Wish-I'll add you to the end of this month. Can't hurt anything.

Momof3-So sorry. :hugs: I hate that witch.

Bookwrmgal-Maybe you should do the vaginal temps if you're comfy with that. I'm not, but it may help your temps be a little more steady.

FX for you Driving!! Maybe the relaxing getaaway will help the little bean stick!!!

Oh I am definitely not comfy with it. I figured it was a necessity if I am ever going to get a handle on my temps.

congrats driving!

got my solid smiley today.. so i should be laying a egg tomorrow sometime :flasher:

Driving got everything crossed for you. X

Blues-Your chart is looking good! Have you started testing yet? :winkwink:

I thought it was looking good too, so being a big dummy and I test. BFN :cry::cry::cry: I'm 12DPO, I don't know if I should hold out hope that it was too early. I have a 15 day luteal phase.

Of course you should hold out hope. Sorry if I pressured you. I didn't mean to do that, but it is still looking pretty good. :) See what the next couple days bring, and try again if need be. I hope need be! :dust:

Oh FX Driving!:dust:

BTW Terri March 30th is not just my testing day, its Mothers day over here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->