• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pots of Gold, Four Leaf Clovers and Shamrock BFPs-March Testing Thread!!!

Sorry Atty. :(

Momof3: Congrats on your temp spike! Your story gave me the chills. It's amazing that your instincts kicked in, not only once but twice.

Katie, I have a 22mm cyst on my right ovary and AF is 9 days late. I had a negative beta and u/s to confirm it. My RE gave me Metrigen Fuerte which is 5mg estradiol and 50mg progesterone. AF is supposed to start 5-6 days later. I took the shot Saturday so I am waiting, it has been 3 days.

I'm about go to back and catch up - my cd12 scan today showed a 12 and 14. I guess I gotta go back tomorrow, which seems really early to me, but I'll go.

Sorry Atty. :hugs:
kaysbc-I added you.
Momof3-I'll keep you where you are, and you can tell us officially on your test date. :) What a scary near miss! Glad you were able to stay back before going into the intersection. phew!

Katie, I have a 22mm cyst on my right ovary and AF is 9 days late. I had a negative beta and u/s to confirm it. My RE gave me Metrigen Fuerte which is 5mg estradiol and 50mg progesterone. AF is supposed to start 5-6 days later. I took the shot Saturday so I am waiting, it has been 3 days.

I'm going to shut up, because you are really having a time of it with that cyst! Ugh, I'm sorry it's delayed your AF so much. Those cysts can be brutal! :(

Sorry atty.

Katie - my last iui cycle ended in a cyst - for the first time I had a "period" that was just spotting for 6 days! Normally my period is 3 days max and no real spotting. Not sure about the uterus feelings...I think I need to keep a journal with symptoms....

Kayotic ~ Good Luck!

Terri ~ I was checking out your chart, and just realized that we are O buddies this month! O'ed on the same day.

Sorry atty.

Katie - my last iui cycle ended in a cyst - for the first time I had a "period" that was just spotting for 6 days! Normally my period is 3 days max and no real spotting. Not sure about the uterus feelings...I think I need to keep a journal with symptoms....

Hi Moni--Glad to hear that about the spotting you experienced due to the cyst (I'm not glad that happened, but you know what I mean!). Just saying that because AF has started but it has definitely been much lighter than normal.

And I definitely recommend keeping a journal of symptoms. I recently discovered "Countdown to Pregnancy," which makes it so much easier to do. You can also check your symptoms against a chart by DPO that shows the most common symptoms women experienced in the TW W...and whether they were pregnant or not pregnant. Definitely worth checking out!

Momof3-Yeah I saw your nice jump this morning. Didn't realize we were testing buddies this month either (I know I'm doing this thread, but I have a lot of other stuff going on too!). I put in my testing date a little early, but we'll see what happens in the near future, although I'm not really fond of testing. :blush:

Well :bfn: for me. Still no AF, which means this cycle is the longest ever. I think things are still screwy after my MC. I just wish she would arrive already so I can move on to the next cycle!

Thanks ladies, I was feeling really sorry for myself yesterday, even gave out to my DF!

Oh Terri can you put me back in again for 30th! Seems odd having 2 dates in 1 month! lol

Anyway can you lovely ladies help me here, Pregnancy tests are very expensive near me and was thinking of getting some via the net, can anyone suggest which brands or a store that does good deals for OPKs and HPTs?

I get almost everything from Amazon- especially the cheap strips!

Thanks ladies, I was feeling really sorry for myself yesterday, even gave out to my DF!

Oh Terri can you put me back in again for 30th! Seems odd having 2 dates in 1 month! lol

Anyway can you lovely ladies help me here, Pregnancy tests are very expensive near me and was thinking of getting some via the net, can anyone suggest which brands or a store that does good deals for OPKs and HPTs?

Hiya!
I get my cheap HPT from amazon.co.uk, costs about €5 with postage for 25 strips. Just type in cheap pregnacy tests, look for sensitive to 10 IU and you're good to go. I Always use them and they spotted my BFP on my little fella at 12DPO, feint but there!!

Hiya!
I get my cheap HPT from amazon.co.uk, costs about €5 with postage for 25 strips. Just type in cheap pregnacy tests, look for sensitive to 10 IU and you're good to go. I Always use them and they spotted my BFP on my little fella at 12DPO, feint but there!!

Thanks Red, took your advise and hopefully they are winging their way to me right now! I got 50 of each OPKs and HPTs, should keep me going for a while! :happydance::happydance::happydance::thumbup:

Tested this morning like an IDIOT and it was negative. I never test early but I couldn't help myself. I still don't entirely trust FFs prediction of my O/period so hopefully it's just too early to test.

Conina-You're not out yet, babe. Sorry for the BFN regardless. That is always such a disappointment.

kfs1-I hope it's too early too. Your chart is tricky though because your temps look good. Did you see my crazy jump this morning? It's freaking me out a bit.

Atty-I liked when I had two test dates in one month. Double the chances!! I will add you for the 30th. Woohoo!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->