• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pots of Gold, Four Leaf Clovers and Shamrock BFPs-March Testing Thread!!!

Wow Terri!!! Awesome jump!!! I can't wait to see what happens tomorrow!!!

AFM, my temp went WAY down today and I had soem AF cramps so Fx AF shows today!! I am 22DPO!!

Flip Galvan I thought I was bad. No idea how many DPO as I don't know when I O'd, but this is CD36...

Conina, This is the longest cycle without a BFP. It is about to drive me crazy!! I know it was a cyst, but geez! Come on already!!

Galvan-I'm happy to finally see that drop on your chart because I know how badly you wanted to get started on the next cycle. Hopefully the drop isn't a trick and AF is on her way.

Conina-Do you have a chat? Put it in your signature!! We love stalking around here. :ninja:

Still a little nervous. I can't stop thinking about that temp jump this morning, and my head has been hot all day yesterday and today. And I have no hair, so you know my head must be hot. Ever since I chopped my hair (day after wedding in October), my head has been FREE-zing. Maybe I'm symptom spotting, but it's true. HA!!HA!!

Terri - Wow what a jump:happydance: fingers crossed when are you testing :dust::dust::dust:

:hugs: ladies

x

I tested early... BFN and my temp dropped this morning too, I was up tossing and turning a bit so I don't know if that had something to do with it, but cramps all day too... ugh

:hugs: Shannon. Fx you have a late shower and that temp was due to not sleeping well.

Galvan-I'm happy to finally see that drop on your chart because I know how badly you wanted to get started on the next cycle. Hopefully the drop isn't a trick and AF is on her way.

Conina-Do you have a chat? Put it in your signature!! We love stalking around here. :ninja:

Still a little nervous. I can't stop thinking about that temp jump this morning, and my head has been hot all day yesterday and today. And I have no hair, so you know my head must be hot. Ever since I chopped my hair (day after wedding in October), my head has been FREE-zing. Maybe I'm symptom spotting, but it's true. HA!!HA!!

If I had a temp spike at 10DPO Id be peeing all over frer.

Yesterday I only had to follicles at 12 and 14.
They told me to come back in 24 hours and even though I thought it was useless I did. They grew 3 millimeters. Plus they found an extra one all on the left side which is the tube that works.
So now I have 3... one is 14, 15 &17, and I expect they will tell me to trigger in morning.

Kayotic-So this is good news, right? You seem like you're not that excited about it. I'm excited for you.

Shannon-I saw that drop this morning, but I didn't want to second guess anything. Sorry to hear that you're cramping, but you're not out until that witch officially flies in, so I'm still holding out hope.

garfie-Glad your temp is back up today. You're alive!

I'm not testing. HA!!HA!! I think I'm going to wait a few more days and see what happens. I only have one lucky FRER in my closet, and I want to save it for a good day. I did think about going to the dollar store this afternoon since I have to pick up some dry cleaning and it's in the same plaza. We'll see. I don't feel any different, so I'm not really getting my hopes up.

terri - :test::test::test: I know I know... you wanna wait... but just wait till tomorrow...hehehehe.... :rofl:

Kayotic - your news sounds AWESOME!! now lets get that trigger on and pop two eggies and twins for you!!!! :hugs::hugs:

shannon - sorry about the temp drop and the cramps... ugh this stuff is so crappy sometimes...:hugs::hugs:

garfie - did you wear wool socks to bed??? :haha: you and Terri both had good temp jumps today!!

galvan - here's hoping the witch shows up for you today... i don't want to have to write that again... :growlmad:

AFM: the spotting has returned... i think it was afraid i would miss it... :nope::nope: i just wish this cycle was over already... i don't feel like i anything to be excited about... so watch out everybody - im getting excited FOR YOU!!!
:yipee::yipee::headspin::headspin::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

thanks ladies, I'll hold out some hope till the end, but I'm thinking this month is not it

Thanks Wish, I don't want to have to say 23DPO tomorrow! Sorry about the spotting, btu your temps looks great!!

Kayotic, Fx this is your month!!!

Kayotic-So this is good news, right? You seem like you're not that excited about it. I'm excited for you.

I am excited! Sorry, I am hopeful for this cycle but at the same time, we're nearing 8 years of trying so I am trying to not get TOO excited, you know?

My son is also having some trouble at school and a call I got from school this morning has me in a really bad mood.

Its GREAT news! Thanks <3

Kayotic - your news sounds AWESOME!! now lets get that trigger on and pop two eggies and twins for you!!!! :hugs::hugs:

If theyre growing at 3, the 14 will be 17 tomorrow, and 20-21 by time th trigger works! I hope all 3 pop so I have a great chance of one taking!

I wish I had the cash to convert to IUI this cycle, but it's just not going to happen, because we're in the middle of re-doing the kitchen floor.

I hope your uterus shapes up and gives you a definitive answer soon!

Kayotic- See I can tell across your typing that something was up. I hope your son gets it together, or those who are messing with him stop soon. We can't have you in a bad mood.

I do hear you on not getting too excited. I've only been trying for what seems like a day compared to you, but I hear you on not getting too pumped. It's still great that you have three follies shaping up for the trigger.

Wish/Galvan-You are not going to pressure me. I'm a tough nut to crack. HA! Plus, 10dpo is early, and I don't want to see a blank space, and I don't want to squint. Maybe I will wait until tomorrow. HA!!HA! :rofl: I did notice on Ffoe that a lot of people that O on CD15 get earlier BFPs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->