Pound Shop Tests

amslou

TTC No2
Reaction score
How many of you ladies have found these in your pound shop? Do most of them have them? are the ones you got there any good? thought about going down to my local pound shop and having a look for some but wasnt sure how likely i was to find any or if they were a waste of money?

i know alot of people who have got there BFP results when using a pound shop test

Lou
xxx

Yes I have had these and had a positive on both, quite strong, too, but then I was about five week gone, don't know how good they are for early detection, but they do work. :)

Pounshop tests have now changed hun ....
Not the dip stick ones but cased tests , Look rather good and snazzy for a pound :) . x .

hi mine sells the strip ones and the cased ones so i have started buying both. got a faint line on the cased one ut think its an evap line grrr!!!! x

I have bought some of thesa in the past and always got a bfp there quite sensitive as i tested 1 week early and got a very faint positive and used clear blue week later and got pregnant sign .. I was pregnant with twins at the time so maybe thats why its come up so soon but i think there great myself :)

damn i knew there was somewhere else i intended to go whilst in town. Ah well i'm in no huge hurry.

Thanks for the replies ladies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->