Power Of Prayer

struggling to keep positive, life is quite stressful we have my teenage sister in law living with us and though she trys to be helpful since Wed then everything is just getting on my nerves and the early pregnancy symptoms arent helping as im always tired and nauseated and struggling for appetite , DH goes back away for 2 nights tomorrow morning hopefully for the final time as hes been offered a new job but I have no idea how im going to cope with his absence as the last 4 days have been near impossible for me to get through even with him here taking the load of the housework and children off me

Good morning Lynn:hugs:

A quick prayer,

Our Father in Heaven,
Please be with this wonderful lady, give her energy and strength to get through each and every day. Help to make her burden lighter like only you can Lord. Lord we thank you for the new job opportunity that has been put on the table and we ask for your guidance as to if it would be the right decision for them. Help her to be patient and have peace in her heart knowing that you have things under control. Further God please Bless her and her family in abundance, and bring joy and laughter into their home.
In Your Almighty Name I pray,
Amen
xxx

Hope you feel better soon sweety - things can get a bit hectic at times. Just remember that He is in control and keep on praying for strength - he will guide your way!

xxx

Morning Ladies:)

Just popping by to ask how you all are doing lately

Happy Valentines day to all of you!!. May you have a day filled with love and happiness. I feel extra loved and blessed this V-day, since I am lucky enough to have TWO Valentines today!!!

Júan is getting so so big and cute.. His day mother told me that he is saying MA.. haha not Momma but MA like he is angry at u or something lol so cute.. Adn this morning he started saying DA - DA ... :haha: I could just eat him up!!

We went for a Photo shoot last sunday and the pictures came out so cute lol see attached...

:flower:

Attachments

• G L Photography0004 modified.jpg
    G L Photography0004 modified.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 6
  • G L Photography0003 modified.jpg
    G L Photography0003 modified.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 7
  • G L Photography0038 modified.jpg
    G L Photography0038 modified.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 6
  • G L Photography0035 modified.jpg
    G L Photography0035 modified.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 3
Have a friend at work who had had one mc and tried real hard getting preg again. She just found out yesterday at 8 week apt the heartbeat is very low and will probably mc again. I just pray for the best and maybe a miracle but whatever the outcome I pray she will be able to feel God's touch during that difficult time. My heart is so sad for her.

Our Father in Heaven

We come humbly before You, asking to take this wonderful lady into your almighty hands - Please strengthen and protect the baby You have chosen to give her, so that she may have a healthy pregnancy.

Father You say in your words that if we ask we shall receive, Please be with her so that the road ahead will be only a joyful experience.

We Love and thank You for all that you have blessed us with.

In Your name I pray,

Amen:hugs:

So Sorry to hear about the news your friend has received, may God be with her.:flower:

God is good. Amazing update, she went back next day with bad back pains and she had another u/a and the baby's heart rate was perfect! They gave reasons why this could happen but in the end it was Him I know it. Love you ladies thank you for your prayers!

God is good. Amazing update, she went back next day with bad back pains and she had another u/a and the baby's heart rate was perfect! They gave reasons why this could happen but in the end it was Him I know it. Love you ladies thank you for your prayers!

WOW Amazing update!:happydance:

I am Sooooo glad to hear the wonderful news!. You are absolutely right, God is Good all of the time!

Have a lovely weekend!:flower:

What a wonderful thread! The only topic I'm reading with relief :)
Please, pray for me as I feel this is the only thing left to do and I strongly believe in the power of prayer... I have my first US tomorrow and I'm absolutely terrified at what I will hear. I'm 7 weeks and in the last week my symptoms (which weren't many or strong to begin with) absolutely disappeared. I've gone through IVF and am trying to have my first child... so I'm bracing myself and putting it all in the hands of God.

Please, pray for me as I feel this is the only thing left to do and I strongly believe in the power of prayer... I have my first US tomorrow and I'm absolutely terrified at what I will hear. I'm 7 weeks and in the last week my symptoms (which weren't many or strong to begin with) absolutely disappeared. I've gone through IVF and am trying to have my first child... so I'm bracing myself and putting it all in the hands of God.

Dear Father God,
I pray for babyjazz, Lord you know what is happening inside her body and with her pregnancy, and You Lord are sovereign over it all, Your scriptures tell us that You want the best for us and Lord we pray for the best outcome with the scan. Thank You Father that you hear our prayers and love us all

Dear Father God,
I pray for babyjazz, Lord you know what is happening inside her body and with her pregnancy, and You Lord are sovereign over it all, Your scriptures tell us that You want the best for us and Lord we pray for the best outcome with the scan. Thank You Father that you hear our prayers and love us all

Amen - preying for babyjazz and Gods blessings x

Morning Ladies:)

Just popping by to ask how you all are doing lately

Happy Valentines day to all of you!!. May you have a day filled with love and happiness. I feel extra loved and blessed this V-day, since I am lucky enough to have TWO Valentines today!!!

Júan is getting so so big and cute.. His day mother told me that he is saying MA.. haha not Momma but MA like he is angry at u or something lol so cute.. Adn this morning he started saying DA - DA ... :haha: I could just eat him up!!

We went for a Photo shoot last sunday and the pictures came out so cute lol see attached...

:flower:

Girl20 - what an absolutely beautiful and blessed family. Photographs to cherish!! Júan is so handsome!! Not surprising with his stunning Ma and dada!!
You look truly radiant :flower:

Hi, I'm new to this thread and happy to have found it. I'm not exactly a Christian as I have only recently started attending church but I have always believed in God and prayed and I look forward to learning more as I go along. I am 45 with a gron up daughter of 24 and a little daughter who is coming up for 4. I had a mmc in June 2011 and have been ttc with no success since then. I am of course concerned that with my age against me I will not have the chance of another baby but I would very much love one. I have spent many hours researching supplements, therapies etc. etc. until I'm stressed to the max and don't know which way to go. I stopped using this site in fact because I felt it was getting me more anxious. I read a thread somewhere else from a woman who had a healthy baby after trying for some time to conceive. She was 46. She said that she chose to put the matter into God's hands and ask him to bless her with a child and if that was not his will then to please stop her from wanting one so badly. So that is what I have decided to do. I am trying to remember to pray this every day and let go and leave it in His hands. Just wanted to share with people who would understand :) Thanks x

Praying for you Missy and good on you for going to church and finding out more about God! Praying that you begin to understand how deep His love is for you...

:hugs:

Prayers from over here also Missy. Let go and let God - I'm a firm believer in that. He will answer your prayers and has a plan for you. You're making the best decision to put your trust in him x

Hi Hi Ladies:flower:

Welcome to all the New Ladies too :hugs:.:yipee:

I am so glad to see that the thread is growning, slowly but surely. We have some amazing ladies and testimonies on here for all the New girls to see, may you find it just as comforting as I have.

"Let go and Let God" - What better way is there to put it my friend?. :thumbup: BIG THUMBS UP.

Missy I am so glad that you want to learn more about our Heavenly Father - It makes my heart smile seeing people turn to God!.

Inviting God into your life and allowing Him to live in your heart and soul is what makes a Christian :flower:, ask Him to live within you and you will be truly amazed how your life would change, He is such an Awesome God!:happydance:

I know first hand how hard and frustrating it can get when you want a baby sooooo badly and it's just not happening on your watch, and just as hard as it is to hand it over to God ~ it's the BEST thing you could ever do because His timing is absolutely perfect, lol don't think we ttc ladies are the most patient kind hey :haha:.

So ladies I have been thinking of TTC when Júan turns one, any advice on if this is a good idea lol?. My little sister and I have 13 months between us, and we were so close all our life - where as me and my older sister have a 4 year gap and we never really got along well until we got older lol...
So that made me not want to wait too long before trying for another. Advice or Insight from any mums with kiddos close by would be great!!! :hugs:

Hi Doll :flower:

Ofcourse you may, would love to have you here!

I see you are pregnant with triplets - Congratulations. You are truly blessed!:happydance:

Must be real exciting having three little ones growing inside of you..
Do you have any idea if they are boys or girls yet, can they even tell with multiples - it must be more difficult i suppose?...

:hugs:

Girl20 my children have all been concived in the month of the one above them's first birthday they are all bout 20 1/2 months apart I love the gap and find they have grown up together my eldest doesnt remember a time when he wasnt a big brother

Girl20 my children have all been concived in the month of the one above them's first birthday they are all bout 20 1/2 months apart I love the gap and find they have grown up together my eldest doesnt remember a time when he wasnt a big brother

Good Morning Lynnikins:flower:

I think that is awesome really... I bet they are best mates. My little sister and I have 13 months between us and we have always been very close, where as my older sister is 4 years older and we never really had much in common - untill now that I am all grown up lol.

I just want him to experience the close love of growing up together.. Then he will always have a friend around. :flower:

By the way your kiddos are gorgeous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->