Power Of Prayer

So i thought I'd start posting an inspirational Bible verse every day to give us hope and let us know that God IS with us, we are not alone. When we only see one set of footsteps - That is when He carried us when we felt like we could not go on...

GOOD NEWS!!!! :

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

May God's love and peace surround you today!!:hugs:

Girl20 you are amazing and inspiring! Thank you for sharing!

Thankyou! That is lovely. I have one as my phone screensaver that's kept me going this whole pregnancy so far and given me hope:

He will cover you with his feathers, he will shelter you with his wings, his faithful promises will be your armour and protection.

Psalm 91:4

Xxx

I am praying for a healthy healthy baby. I am 36 years old and all docs are already talking about the percentage of having a baby with abnormalities etc. Im scared but dont want to take the amnio cause im scared something mighht happen if i do. I just want this baby to be perfect and very very healthy. Also praying for a good birth and for me not to get too much sicker and actaully get a bit better from all this ms. My kiddos need me.

I am praying for a healthy healthy baby. I am 36 years old and all docs are already talking about the percentage of having a baby with abnormalities etc. Im scared but dont want to take the amnio cause im scared something mighht happen if i do. I just want this baby to be perfect and very very healthy. Also praying for a good birth and for me not to get too much sicker and actaully get a bit better from all this ms. My kiddos need me.

Dear Lord,
Please bless your daughter with a healthy baby and surround her with your peace at this time.In Jesus name Amen.

Good morning ladies :img:

Hope you all had a good nights rest, ready to take on a brand new day with a peaceful - rejoicing heart!!

It does not come as a suprize that we TTC ladies are not the most patient kind :rofl: so the message for today is a :thumbup: "challenge" :thumbup: to be patient and calm but positive and excited (knowing that he is going to answer our prayer) waiting upon the Lord to bless you in His time - because His timing is absolutely perfect!

Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD." (Psalm 27:14)

Love, Peace and Happiness sent your way!! :hugs:

Thankyou! That is lovely. I have one as my phone screensaver that's kept me going this whole pregnancy so far and given me hope:

He will cover you with his feathers, he will shelter you with his wings, his faithful promises will be your armour and protection.

Psalm 91:4

Xxx

Good morning Girly :hi:

Isn't it lovely to see other woman putting their trust in God!!..
I cant help but smile as it warms my heart :happydance:.

We serve an Almighty, Awesome God indeed!!. Not only does He love us so unconditionally without us even ever being able to be worthy of His love - He gives us hope and promises of prosperity for the future.

May you have a happy and healthy pregnancy ahead of you, and may you always feel the presence of God surrounding you and your unborn child, filling you with so much love and positiveness.

Please do keep in touch!!
It is lovely to add another friend on my "Thread for God".

:hugs:

Hi there Lovely Lady!:wohoo:

It is so nice to have you on here - and WELCOME!:hugs:

God really works in mysterious ways!! :yipee:

Just this morning a work colleague told me about how her 40 year old Aunt just had a baby girl not even knowing that she was expecting :)haha: I find it funny only because I could just see my face at the thought of this happening to me, I am such a DrAmA QuEeN! :blush::haha:)

The little Girl was Perfectly healthy, :shrug:even though they had no Prenatal care what so ever, she thought she was terribly ill - her eldest child is 23 so her being pregnant was the absolute last thing on her mind, and took tons of medication to relieve some of the symptoms she was experiencing due to her "illness", you would think that the baby could not possibly be normal after all of that AND OF COURSE THE FACT THAT SHE IS 40 YEARS OLD :shrug: but she was the cutest perfectly healthy little girl!!!

We should understand that it's a doctors work to practice what they studied learned over ages and ages by man, do not get me wrong - they really do incredible work but our God is so much bigger than that. How many times have we all heard the incredible true stories of people being diagnosed with cancer not expected to live long at all - then after much prayer when they return to the doctor the cancer cells completely disappeared, and the docs are left dumbfounded!!

Miracles are so possible at the hands of our Heavenly Father!!

I would suggest asking as many people as you can to pray for you on an ongoing basis - as will I.

Matthew 18:20
" For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them."

We should remain positive and know that Your baby is Solely in God's hand - and there is no better place to be!!!

Proverbs 17:22

A joyful heart is good medicine, But a broken spirit dries up the bones.

Finally...

Philippians 4:6-7

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, shall guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

THE GOOD NEWS

Put your trust in God and he will straighten your path!!:yipee:

LOL - Rephrase Our Trials develop CHARACTER :)
Romans 5: 3-5
"We can rejoice, too, when we run into problems and trials, for we know that they help us develop endurance. And endurance develops strength of character, and character strengthens our confident hope of salvation. And this hope will not lead to disappointment. For we know how dearly God loves us, because he has given us the Holy Spirit to fill our hearts with his love."

Hi Ladies, :hi:

I am sure you have all heard the saying "God won't put you to it if He knew you wouldn't get through it" right?

We all have our own personal troubles and trials in our lives, and when I read this it got me thinking that they really do have a huge influence on our characters and the people we grow into.

I am going to do my best to understand and always remember that I might not be exactly where I want to be in life - But I am exactly where God wants me to be. :thumbup:

May you all have a Blessed weekend.
And may Gods Angels of Protection and love Surround you through the weekend.
:flower:

It has really been a hectic 3 nights for me :dohh:.

Would you ladies please pray for my little boy Júan - He has been sick with a cough and bad chest for about 2 months already. Finally got a Doc to describe him some Antibiotics 2 weeks back and it seemed like He was getting better - until about 3/4 days ago now it actually feels like He is much worse again :cry: to the point where I have to co sleep with him because he chokes when coughing and I am so scared of not hearing him or not getting there in time.

I feel so helpless, he is still such a friendly baby and seeing him like this absolutely just breaks my heart!:cry:

Our Father in Heaven
Please put Your almighty healing hand on my son Júan. Restore his health so that he can be peaceful and have a good rest once again. God I believe in You, I know that You can heal - Your power is beyond my imagination. Keep Him in your almighty hands Lord for I believe that there is no safer place for Him to ever be.

I ask this in Your Almighty Name
Amen

Luke 8:50
Hearing this, Jesus said to Jairus, "Don't be afraid; just believe, and she will be healed." (NIV)

Lord we lift up Juan to you Lord you say in your word that we are to pray for the sick and they will be healed and we claim Health for Juan right now restore his body to health. In the name of Jesus Christ Amen

It has really been a hectic 3 nights for me :dohh:.

Would you ladies please pray for my little boy Júan - He has been sick with a cough and bad chest for about 2 months already. Finally got a Doc to describe him some Antibiotics 2 weeks back and it seemed like He was getting better - until about 3/4 days ago now it actually feels like He is much worse again :cry: to the point where I have to co sleep with him because he chokes when coughing and I am so scared of not hearing him or not getting there in time.

I feel so helpless, he is still such a friendly baby and seeing him like this absolutely just breaks my heart!:cry:

Our Father in Heaven
Please put Your almighty healing hand on my son Júan. Restore his health so that he can be peaceful and have a good rest once again. God I believe in You, I know that You can heal - Your power is beyond my imagination. Keep Him in your almighty hands Lord for I believe that there is no safer place for Him to ever be.

I ask this in Your Almighty Name
Amen

Luke 8:50
Hearing this, Jesus said to Jairus, "Don't be afraid; just believe, and she will be healed." (NIV)

Heavenly Father, you said in your word that you are the Lord that healeth us (Exodus 15:26).You sent your word and healed us (Psalm 107:20).
We receive our healing for Juan in Jesus name.Amen

Oh my, I miss my little man today. Just absolutely hate leaving him at daycare when he is sick.

Wish it was 17:30 already, I just want to go home and cuddle up with him infront of the television. :cry:

How you ladies been doing?

Any answered prayers so far

The spotting i was getting has stopped so very thankful to God for that

The spotting i was getting has stopped so very thankful to God for that

Thankful indeed:flower:, I am glad to hear that. Otherwise hows the pregnancy treating you?.. Any morning sickness yet?. Oh my Goodness I was sooooo sick for 7 1/2 months with Júan - it was awful.

And the Little ones behaving themselves lol?

nausea no sickness yet though I want to be sick after every meal. the kids are being ok a little bit of cabin fever today caus we have alot of snow atm ( alot for the UK ) so they werent allowed outside since it didnt get above -1 and their snow clothes were still drying from having been washed

nausea no sickness yet though I want to be sick after every meal. the kids are being ok a little bit of cabin fever today caus we have alot of snow atm ( alot for the UK ) so they werent allowed outside since it didnt get above -1 and their snow clothes were still drying from having been washed

Ah shame my friend :hugs:.

Hope it gets better soon!!. -1 Degree brrrrrr :shock: I can not even remember when we in SA had such cold weather.

Bet your washing also takes forever to get done with the bad weather down there...:wacko:

So have you had your first scan doc's appointment already?

Thanks for everyone that said a prayer for my little sick monkey boy!. He is healthy now again and such a happy little bubs. I changed his formula from Infacare Nurture to Isomil - dont know if he was allergic to milk but its possible as he is sooooo much better now on the soy milk.

How you ladies keeping?:hugs:

struggling to keep positive, life is quite stressful we have my teenage sister in law living with us and though she trys to be helpful since Wed then everything is just getting on my nerves and the early pregnancy symptoms arent helping as im always tired and nauseated and struggling for appetite , DH goes back away for 2 nights tomorrow morning hopefully for the final time as hes been offered a new job but I have no idea how im going to cope with his absence as the last 4 days have been near impossible for me to get through even with him here taking the load of the housework and children off me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->