Power Of Prayer

What a lovely thread! :cloud9:

I am a Christian too and praying for a strong, healthy baby after a mc in November

Hello, just thought I'd add my little prayer for all the ladies on b&b - it's been a while since I was an active member of the church but I very much believe we're being watched over!

Praying for a happy, healthy 9 for all xx

Thank you so much! Your prayers are appreciated:happydance:.

I find it difficult to go to church every sundae now that the lil one is here, but i definitely still consider myself a Christian although I am not ''actively'' involved in the church - i praise him at home or on here and take time praying for others like you are doing right now...

I don't love Him any less because I struggle to juggle work, husband,baby, washing, cleaning, cooking and church. He is always my number one - I go to Church for food for my soul :happydance:

The important thing is that you believe :hugs:

Wow how awesome is this, i was wondering what was happening to this thread..

WELCOME BACK ALL!!! GOD IS GOOD INDEED!!!!!

Im super happy & excited to anounce that im 26 weeks pregnant.. i prayed for year & years.. i sometimes really thought God was ignoring me, but HE wasnt,HE was listening & answered my prayers on HIS time, the right time!!!

Hello, just thought I'd add my little prayer for all the ladies on b&b - it's been a while since I was an active member of the church but I very much believe we're being watched over!

Praying for a happy, healthy 9 for all xx

Thank you so much! Your prayers are appreciated:happydance:.

I find it difficult to go to church every sundae now that the lil one is here, but i definitely still consider myself a Christian although I am not ''actively'' involved in the church - i praise him at home or on here and take time praying for others like you are doing right now...

I don't love Him any less because I struggle to juggle work, husband,baby, washing, cleaning, cooking and church. He is always my number one - I go to Church for food for my soul :happydance:

The important thing is that you believe :hugs:

Your little man is adorable :cloud9:
I agree with everything you said above AMEN

Wow how awesome is this, i was wondering what was happening to this thread..

WELCOME BACK ALL!!! GOD IS GOOD INDEED!!!!!

Im super happy & excited to anounce that im 26 weeks pregnant.. i prayed for year & years.. i sometimes really thought God was ignoring me, but HE wasnt,HE was listening & answered my prayers on HIS time, the right time!!!

Goose bumps!!!!

You are so right God has His own time, its us that get so impatient lol...

Congratulations on your pregnancy love.

:hugs:May the Blood of Jesus surround you and your precious baby, and may you have a healthy remainder of your pregnancy. :hugs:

Once more you see that you should never give up.

God only ever wants to bless us.:flower:

Thank you Sparklegirl - He is a real sweet heart, has an amazing personality already and no im not just saying that because im his mom :haha:

Do you know the sex of your baby yet?

Thank you Sparklegirl - He is a real sweet heart, has an amazing personality already and no im not just saying that because im his mom :haha:

Yes we having a little girl :cloud9: i just want to thank you ladies for all ur support & prayers u really helped me get through some really difficult times. it was exactly a yr ago pg 7.. clomid didnt help & dr refused to do anything further till i lost weight :shrug:

I am a Christian too and praying for a strong, healthy baby after a mc in November

Thank you Doll:flower:

Welcome to my thread and I am so so sorry to hear about your mc..:hugs:

Are you expecting at the moment?

I myself had a m/c in Sept 2011 - at around 7 weeks. And afer 2 months of ttc again (had a 1 month break) got my BFP again - he is not 5 1/2 months old already!!

Father God,
I am asking You to bless Mrs Park with a happy and healthy pregnancy. God we do not know why some things in life happen to us but we will not question Your will because you are our Father and You only wish us well. We could not be safer any other place. God please take away all the pain that has been caused by losing a baby and heal a mothers broken heart.:hugs:. God we put our complete trust in You, and thank you for loving us even though we are so undeserving. Thank You for loving us in spite of all our faults. God you know her hearts desire - bless her with a beautiful baby tailor made by You.:flower:

In Your name We pray
Amen
xoxo

Yes we having a little girl :cloud9: i just want to thank you ladies for all ur support & prayers u really helped me get through some really difficult times. it was exactly a yr ago pg 7.. clomid didnt help & dr refused to do anything further till i lost weight :shrug:

Oh my Word!! lol:flower:

HiHiHi :haha: Now i remember you!!!

Lol Sorry it's been awhile hey haha..

I am so so so so so so excited for you!! (ok get the picture or must i go on so so so so so so s so haha):happydance:

Wonderful news!!

I remember I was feeling just so sad for you, been ttc for more than 3 years already and feeling completely stupid for being that ....uhm whats the word lol for only ttc for 2 months after our loss and driving myself insane:wacko:

This just made my day! So you managed to lose the extra weight you were talking about?.. and i assume went on clomed?..
Any names yet?

Haha sorry for all the questions - I am just so excited to chat to you again (I was before but now even more)!!

And how is Holland? You still living there?...

Oh my Word!! lol:flower:

HiHiHi :haha: Now i remember you!!!

Lol Sorry it's been awhile hey haha..

I am so so so so so so excited for you!! (ok get the picture or must i go on so so so so so so s so haha):happydance:

Wonderful news!!

I remember I was feeling just so sad for you, been ttc for more than 3 years already and feeling completely stupid for being that ....uhm whats the word lol for only ttc for 2 months after our loss and driving myself insane:wacko:

This just made my day! So you managed to lose the extra weight you were talking about?.. and i assume went on clomed?..
Any names yet?

Haha sorry for all the questions - I am just so excited to chat to you again (I was before but now even more)!!

And how is Holland? You still living there?...

lol :haha: i know it has been awhile :dohh:
im so glad this thread is up & running again lol :happydance: well i managed to lose something like 8-9kg ( in 3-4 mnths but also picked up smoking again) but had no idea until my 1st app @ dr when i found out i was pregnant & i had to get on scale, it was a shock to see i lost weight :saywhat: (i never noticed coz my clothing is all big & stretch anyway).. so we conceived without clomid :shrug: :cloud9: (stopped smoking immediatley but i was only a casual smoker anyway)
Im still living in holland it started snowing yesterday & stupidly cold, so i have to be very careful when walking out ( im very clumsy & fall easily)..
I am still very undecided about names...
here is a few a like: Ashley,Willow, Alyssa(dh fav) Isabella(close 2nd).. & Logan & Riley(dh find them too boyish lol)

[QUOTE=Girl20;24729099

I think Alyssa is a really really nice, unique name. So feminine and soft on the lips. :flower:

Also like Willow, as it reminds me of something bubbly and outgoing :haha:

Ahg you know I like them all actually haha, so very difficult picking the 'perfect'one right. I ended up giving 3 names:dohh: since my father only has 3 girls it meant alot to him that we gave his name aswell - but then ofcourse we had to give Jacques dad's name also (or world war III was going to happen):haha:

So its Júan Frederick Rudolph Rousseau - haha pour child its a mouth full hey!!:wacko:

Yes you should really be extra careful now, no slipping! Brrrr..

I just told some ladies now that it NEVER snows in South Africa - like ever but the day Júan was born it started snowing which lasted about 3 days (I had an elective c-section so had to stay over 3 days in hospital) and the day i was discharged it stoped snowing.. I considered it a huge blessing, you should have seen all the crazy South Africans playing outside in the snow... Quite funny.

So did you decide on a birth plan already? is this your first born... I dont remember you mentioning any other lil Monkeys?:winkwink:

prayers are much appreciated for me atm im suffering badly with exaustion and with 3 under 5 running me in circles already Im wondering why the Lord has blessed us with another

prayers are much appreciated for me atm im suffering badly with exaustion and with 3 under 5 running me in circles already Im wondering why the Lord has blessed us with another

Haha Sweet heart :hugs:

I feel your pain, my 5 1/2 month old lil monkey takes up ALL of my time, and you have it x3 + another on the way!

Blessed you are indeed :thumbup:

But being a mothers we understand how busy things can get, completely understand why you are maybe just not feel ready to have another one yet although you do acknowledge that it is a huge blessing it is.

It must be tough.

Our Father in Heaven,

Thank you for blessing this lovely lady once more, help us to accept that Your Will for our lives are bigger than the Will we have planed for ourselves, knowing that there is a definite reason for each and everything that happens to us in life.

Give her the strength to be the best mother she can possibly be, guide and lead her according to your Will. Help her with her daily tasks because we know that being a mother is the Most important job you will ever have. Help her to mold her children to have hearts for You Lord.

Also help them financially, so that the burden is lighter.

Father God please just shed light into their lives, and send your guardian Angels to protect her and her unborn child.

I pray in Jesus name,

Amen
xxx

Hope you feel better :flower:

Thank you Doll:flower:

Welcome to my thread and I am so so sorry to hear about your mc..:hugs:

Are you expecting at the moment?

I myself had a m/c in Sept 2011 - at around 7 weeks. And afer 2 months of ttc again (had a 1 month break) got my BFP again - he is not 5 1/2 months old already!!

Father God,
I am asking You to bless Mrs Park with a happy and healthy pregnancy. God we do not know why some things in life happen to us but we will not question Your will because you are our Father and You only wish us well. We could not be safer any other place. God please take away all the pain that has been caused by losing a baby and heal a mothers broken heart.:hugs:. God we put our complete trust in You, and thank you for loving us even though we are so undeserving. Thank You for loving us in spite of all our faults. God you know her hearts desire - bless her with a beautiful baby tailor made by You.:flower:

In Your name We pray
Amen
xoxo

Thank you Hun for the beautiful prayer.

Yep, currently 5 weeks and I can't explain I just feel so at peace this time. It really is 'peace that transcends all understanding' I don't know why I had the mc in Nov, but all along I just had this gut feeling something wasnt right. Praising God that this time will be different and I will have a baby in my arms in September! :kiss:

Hi Girl20,please pray for me to have a second child and for my husband to have a permanenent and well paid job.
Thank you.

What agreat thread:) a prayer for all for safe n healthy pregnancies and babies... As for my babies as well:)

Helooooo Ladies:happydance:

Ok so I thought I'd start this thread for all the mommies that needs Prayers or that want to pray for someone else.:flower:

I am a Christian girl and I believe that the power of prayer is stronger than any of us realizes.

You see I lost our first bean at 6 weeks on the 7th of september, and after 2 cycles of ttc (wich felt forever) and lots of prayers I believe God is going to bless me with a health little monkey. I found out on the 14th of December that I am pregnant again, today 5 weeks:)! My levels were 2000 on Friday and 7000 yesterday :happydance:.

Im keeping faith....

Please feel free to share your stories, here are so many lovely ladies on BnB and i believe we can all help each other even in a small way by saying a little prayer...:flower:

Hi there,

I'm new to this site, I was wondering if you could check out my thread?

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/n...riage-3-weeks-ago-now-pregnancy-symptoms.html

I'm praying that my next pregnancy is healthy, please pray with me, your advice would be much appreciated!

God Bless You!

Thank you Hun for the beautiful prayer.

Yep, currently 5 weeks and I can't explain I just feel so at peace this time. It really is 'peace that transcends all understanding' I don't know why I had the mc in Nov, but all along I just had this gut feeling something wasnt right. Praising God that this time will be different and I will have a baby in my arms in September! :kiss:

Oh congratulations Sweety!!! :hugs:,

May you have a wonderful remainder of your pregnancy!!!.

On my second pregnancy, I also felts so much more peaceful!

Most miscarriages goes unexplained, Me and my husband were both healthy and young at the time of our first pregnancy so I could really not understand why we lost our baby.

But I was told that sometimes it "just happens" and about 1 out of 3 woman have a miscarriage with their first pregnancy. They really are not concerned unless it is recurrent, but most woman will go on to have a healthy pregnancy next time around.

That really made me angry - I did not want to go through that, I did not want to lose one baby just to try again all over but with so much fear because of what I have been through already!!

So we kept on praying, and believing that God would bless us on His time, not ours.

To my suprize that same "peace"you are explaining came over me when I found out that we were expecting once again.. Not the fear and anger I was feeling before.

Today my prayer has been answered for 5 1/2 months already! His name is JÚAN, MEANING: GOD IS GRACIOUS!

We will continue praying for you on my thread!!

When are you going for a scan? (excited!)

Hi Girl20,please pray for me to have a second child and for my husband to have a permanenent and well paid job.
Thank you.

Hi Friendy:winkwink:

Hope you are doing well!.

Ofcourse I will pray for you with much love!!

Father God

Please surround this lovely lady with your love and kindness - bless her womb so that she may bare a second child in Jesus name. Help and guide her husband so that he can have a decent, permanent job so that he may provide his family with all that they need.
God Please bless them and help them to live each day, as they are living it for You. Help her to be patient and calm knowing that You love her enough to take Your time in creating a special limited edition one of a kind child, and although it does not happen according to her plans that You have a wonderful future in mind for her.

I ask this not because we deserve it but alone by YOUR grace.

Amen
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"