Power/vibration plate?

AngelUK

Mummy of twin boys
Reaction score
I was wondering if any of you have any experience with power or vibration plates? Does it actually work and would it be worth getting one? I saw one on amazon for about £150 which I find extremely cheap, considering that they usually are over 1k. Not sure the cheap one would cut it though. Any tips?

Not sure if this info helps or not?
https://www.fitday.com/fitness-articles/fitness/equipment/do-vibration-plates-really-work.html

I stick to what I know works (tried all sorts of "fads" in the past and nothing worked for me- although I wasn't exactly motivated. lol). But now, I just track calories burned in Classes (power, step, Zumba) etc... and gym workout and eating right and watch my calorie intake. That is how I lost my baby weight (and extra weight after that).

Hopefully somone else that's used one has better insight :)

When I bought mine I found that they really do come in all shapes and sizes and all prices!

Mine was £300 about 18 months ago, and has the same fate as my exercise rack... A clothes horse lol

I'm thinking of selling it, you can pick them up quite reasonably second hand, I'm going to ask about £100 for mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->