Prams .. Help!!

Dream.A.Dream

Mum to 6yo and WTT #2!
Reaction score
There are so many different prams to choose from. It all gets me so confused. All I know is I want one which converts from a lie flat pram to a pushchair, and I'm not that fussed about whether or not the car seat can attach because we don't have a car. So for that reason I suppose I also need one that's easy to fold for getting the bus.

Can anyone give me some help on where to even start?! xx

I have the bebe confort loola which is fab. It has a stroller seat that can lie totaly flat and it folds up easily and compact. We also have the windoo carrycot which clips onto the frame to convert to a pram. I love it.

Hope you find something you like x

im a mum of 4 ive had many a pram and silver cross 3 d is fab you can have it as a pram then a pushchair and its sooo easy and they look fab too xx

The loola and the silver cross 3d are both fab pushchairs, ive had both, but the silver cross is definately more cosy for a tiny baby, and a lot more luxurious, plus you get all accessories included in price - pram liner, footmuff, change bag, head cushion and raincover. with the loola you just get a raincover. Its also really easy to fold up if you are using the bus xx

Have looked at that one in denim in babies r us and quite liked it :) xxx

The mamas and papas Pliko is a cute one too, its available is some stunning colours. I am going for polka or etro. I was umming and ahing between that and the 3d.

The mamas and papas Pliko is a cute one too, its available is some stunning colours. I am going for polka or etro. I was umming and ahing between that and the 3d.

My friend had this pram, don't want her to think I copied. xx

Katy - I seen the Silver Cross 3D in denim blue in mothercare at the weekend and it's definately the one I want!

The silvercross one is very popular but I'm not a fan of the 4 small wheeled pushchairs - just personal choice.
At the moment I'm thinking the Mothercare My3 or My4 - starts as pram then to convert to forward or back facing pushchair you just have to do zips and tags - no seperate seat unit needed. Get raincover and cosytoe but not a bag. I'm thinking of getting the Skip Hop Duo Deluxe bag to match which will clip to the top of the handlebar. Folds really compact which is why I like it for in my boot - the seat bit comes off and the chassis folds really small. It comes in grey, red, green, white, black.
https://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z146/LazLLM/mychoice.jpg

Why not go and have a play around with lots. Get the assistant to demonstrate lots to you and then you can see how small they fold, how easy they collapse, how heavy they are etc.

:) Good luck searching!

I'm liking the look of the silver cross 3d in black denim. Is currently on offer so you get £100 off the carseat when you buy it with the pram. So can get the pram, all the accessories and the carseat for around £400 xx

That sounds like a good offer! I seen the denim blue carseat in mothercare at the weekend and the carseat was £115 on it's own.

3d won't convert into a parent facing pushchair - just so you know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->