Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

good luck shidoosh!!
oh fairygirl i really hope your body works its self out!!
xxx

oh and......TMI......but today im sooo bloated and even last night isaac said to me that i look bloated and im sooo gassy!!!! :blush:

Me too!! Its so nice when someone else has the same signs as me - its reassuring. I've been so bloated you could actually mistake me for being 3months gone (i wish!!). I can't seem to stop stuffing my face, not like me at all - my OH dad says I don't eat enough to feed a bird!! lol I also keep getting twinges/cramps and I've been soo tired this week i've been in bed everynight before eastenders!! lol What a saddo I am!! lol.

I don't usually have any of this so I am keeping positive. If it turns out i'm not pregnant i'm going to hate my body for getting my hopes up!!

xxx

Oooh good luck Kelly! I'd like to see more BFP's :) I've had some cramps but I think, in my case, I'm just warming up for the main event!!

Feeling abit negative today girlies...send me some PMA and :dust:

:dust: Claire :dust:

Have some PMA!

I think I have O'd in the past 72hours. Even if today's ridiculously high temp is a fluke, everything else points to ovulation. :happydance:

Oooh good luck Kelly! I'd like to see more BFP's :) I've had some cramps but I think, in my case, I'm just warming up for the main event!!

Feeling abit negative today girlies...send me some PMA and :dust:

:dust::dust::dust::dust: for you claire - keep up the PMA!! Could just be implantation cramps! Also i've heard loads of people say how common it is to get cramps in early pregnancy and feel like AF is coming - so I have my fingers crossed for you that your BFP is on its way!!! I have a feeling this month is going to be a good month for us!!! :happydance:

:dust::dust: to you claire!!!!
:hugs: gonna be a good month girls!!!

Hi girls xo

Got my :bfp: yesterday..first cycle with Conceive Plus.

Blood test confirmed today :D :D :D :D

Will be following this thread..GL and baby dust to all!!

I ordered pre-seed last night from ebay (UK)! This will be the first time we have used it.

Hoping for a:bfp: I will let you know how I get on!

i cant wait to test soon hehe
:dust: good luck everyone!!

thanx sweety!!!
im sooo tired, just finished my 10 hour shift and im buggered!!!
i have also had a pretty bad headache all day today.....
:dust: how is everyone???

You must be exhausted, poor thing!

What do you do for work? I apologize if you've already told me..my memory SUCKS.

I'm doing ok..AF is officially due today and I'm cramping quite a bit. Very very very nervous!

she will stay away hunni!!!! :hugs:
im a manager of a resturant and it kills me haha but i have been there for over 4 years now so i must like something about it lol

Thank you girls! :hugs:

Hoping for the best for all of us!

A manager wow..you must be really tired..having to deal with everyone, the good and the bad!

So DH saw the Conceive Plus tube and said "what do we do with this now?" I said we'll save it for the next one lol. He wasn't enthused :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->