Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

Oooh pulling pains sound good! When will u be expecting AF then?

Alot of ladies on here now :) Lets hope we are all :bfp: !!!

depending on when i Od...if i had a normal 35 day cycle which i had before our MC in december then i would have Od 5 days ago and AF would be due in 9 days lol
but cause last cycle after our MC was 40 im sort of going with that haha which is why we tried to cover all our bases this month.
so either due on the 26th or the 3rd ill prob test around the 26 haha

Kelly0509 - I was going to ask how long you have been TTC but I'm guessing May 09?!

I've been drinking grapefruit juice. I couldnt use to stand it so I have been drinking alot of it but its definitely made a difference this month :)

shareema - I'm so chuffed for you!

I'm still not sure when I O-ed so not completely sure when AF is due. Think I'll give it to the 28th as my last cycle was 35 days....grrrrrrr.

I wish I had only been trying since May last year - unfortunately I have been ttc for 2 1/2 years now!! :cry:

But I am still staying positive!! Or at least trying!!

Maratobe- I have been having pulling twinges too - which I don't usually get so I am going to keep the PMA up, and try to keep myself relaxed (well as much as possible in my job!), and hopefully fingers crossed this will be a good month for us both!!

I'm going to throw loads of baby dust up in the air for us all to run under!! lol
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

:dust: lots of good PMA in here ladies!!
how is everyone today???

*Runs under baby dust* Ooo I got a sprinkling. Full of PMA myself today. A few twinges, just now infact. So looking forward to my 2ww. Remind me of that in a few days please.
:dust: and :hugs: to all.

hahaha thats right hun! we are all PMA and happy chappys now and it better stay that way cause the 2WW is full of twists and turns!
:hugs:

I'm up for a March BFP. I'll be symptom spotting in no time, I just can't help myself.

:rofl: My DF has asked me if anything is happening before now. I think I just tell him everything though anyway, whether he likes it or not.
If my suspicions are correct and I have O'd I'm holding out til the 3rd to test (AF will be due, should be able to tell my my temps and/or spotting by then). But it'll be CD33 on 3.3.10. With an edd of 11.11.10. I can't help but be positive, these are awesome numbers.

they are awesome numbers hunni!! i worked mine out and AF would be due on the 3/3/10 and bub due on the 10/11/10 hahaha that going by a 40 day cycle.
:dust:

one would assume around days 8-11 and sperm stays alive for like 2 days so one could just work on that.

3yearsttc, we will deff let you know if it works or not!
doesnt hurt to try though hehe

I feel like a relative newbie after trying for only 6 months. Seems like an age though. You girls must have lots of PMA!

My DH symtoms spots too!! Its hard not too. Its a shame early pregnancy signs are so similar to the :witch:

How are we all today? :flower:

yeah it sucks, there should be signs for AF and signs for pregnancy....or we should just find out the minute we finish having sex hahaha
im doing good tonight, i tried bribing isaac into having sex again tonight but it didnt work....damn it!

oh and......TMI......but today im sooo bloated and even last night isaac said to me that i look bloated and im sooo gassy!!!! :blush:

I ordered my pre seed yesterday. Next cycle will be our last to try before Dh deploys for a year. Baby dust for all!!!

Good Luck Skidoosh. xx
I'm having a major sulk as my temps and my cbfm don't agree with each other. :grr:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->