Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

PeaceLoveBaby, you could donate the tube to someone else ttc, it might have magic lucky :dust: on it!

PLB - :wohoo: Im sooooooooooooo chuffed for you!! How are u today?

I'm still cramping :( And have another huge spot on my chin, the :witch: is just awful some months!

How are maratobe and fairygirl today?

3 :bfp: but we NEED more :haha:

:dust:

Hey Claire, I'm cheerful enough. Stressing over wedding stuff and the fact I go back to work on Monday, but overall chirpy enough.

Give AF a good talking to for us! (Edit, she needs to stay away!)

Hehe I should donate it!

Claire, cramping could be good hun! And omg, the spots on me right now..I look horrible lol. I even have spots on my neck :( So don't lose hope!!

fairygirl, when's the wedding? RAAAAAAAH to the :witch:

Ahhh thanks PLB. I'm so pleased for u! Keep popping by to see how we're all doing :)

:wohoo: a_c!!!! Wow they are coming thick and fast now!!

PLB, meant to ask....did u "feel" pregnant before u did the test?! I always assume that you'd just "know" if u were pregnant or not :shrug:

Congratulations a_c! :happydance:
Hmm, maybe Conceive+ is better than Pre-Seed.

We're getting married April 2011. We only decided a month ago to have a small wedding in Gretna Green. Only problem is everyone we've told has said they'll come, even though they have to sort out their own travel and accommodation. My small wedding is now looking at 30+ guests.

congrats to a_c :happydance:
im doing alright ladies, after a restless sleep last night and back to work in 4 hours....
:dust: keep the BFPs coming!!!!

I used Pre-Seed twice last cycle.. but it didn't work it's magic on me.:nope: I got AF yesterday, so I'm out this cycle.. Hopefully we'll be able to use it more this coming cycle.

:wohoo: a_c!!!! Wow they are coming thick and fast now!!

PLB, meant to ask....did u "feel" pregnant before u did the test?! I always assume that you'd just "know" if u were pregnant or not :shrug:

Not AT ALL!

I was having a major jawache/toothache beforehand..didn't know if that was ever a symptom or just me.

But I could've sworn I wasn't. In fact, the only reason I tested was because I was so frustrated and pissed off about being out this cycle and wanted to drink my pain away LOL. So I half-heartedly took a test *just in case* and never saw a line at first..figured "hmph..I knew it..."..sat it down, washed my hands and face..went back about a minute later and there it was. It was sooo surreal. Still seems so unreal!

The only thing I'm feeling now is the sore boobs and slight nausea every now n then..never had an increase in cm or anything. I did have some cramping right after ovulation..but wasn't sure if I was imagining it lol. Other than the cramps, nothing!

Reemie, keep trying! Next cycle will be your lucky one, I just know it! I only used it 3 times around OV!!

a_c, congrats!!!!!!!! :hugs: :D

PLB - I'm reassured to hear that about the symptoms, lack of them...pretty funny bearing in mind we all symptom like mad!! Not sure its my month. Got all the usual :witch: symptoms but I will try Pre Seed again next month, then conceive + :haha:

Reemie - sorry the :witch: got u, try try and try again!!!! It's gotta pay off in the end :)

How u getting on maratobe? Frustrated too?!?!?

hey hun im doing good, thank you! just finished work....im buggered again lol
im soo tempted to test but i know i shouldnt and cant cause i dont have any money haha
i like the idea of soft cups but i think i would try temping before that! LOL
:dust:
:hugs:

I was going to try soft cups next cycle..I did temp'ing and Conceive Plus first.

I would def suggest temp'ing, maratobe! It takes the guesswork out of "when did I O? DID I O at all??"..it's great. And easy if you get up around the same time each day..I set my alarm for 7 am, when I get DD up for school..and still set it for weekends, temp'd then went back to sleep lol.

GL!!!

ive deff thought about it for a while, i will see how we go after this cycle, sort of hoping that we wont have to lol

I know! I hope so too :D Fx'd for you. How are you feeling, symptom-wise?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->