Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

symptoms wise im very bloated and very tired!!
not much to go on but who knows lol i still think that we are in with a chance and we did our best with BDing this cycle plus with the help of conceive plus so anything is possible!

We used concieve plus last night, and it's wonderful. Feels ever so natural (if a little cold at first!). Using it again tonight. :D

I have been thinking about trying conceive-plus but;

I never have problems with dry-ness, can it still help?
My DF doesn't like it when I have EWCM and it's very slippy, takes him ages to "deposit", is it still for us? (It's not psychological cos he doesn't know what EWCM is for, he doesn't like to know when I am Oing)
Does it have a use-by date? If it says to discard 3 months after opening, thats a pretty huge tube just for 2 or 3 cycles, and at £15 is not cheap!

Thanks xx

ours comes in a 75 ml tube which is pretty small and we used about half or so in about 6 weeks, we used it all the time though haha
its worth a shot...but its up to you to use it or not hun xx

See I find our Pre-Seed a bit too slippy, even when we only use a tad but DF likes it that way. :shrug: We haven't used much at all.

Maratobe, those are symptoms! Fx'd for you..can't wait till you test!!!

TheBigBite, I'm not sure you guys would like these lubes then if he doesn't like the ewcm. It's pretty much exactly that. We used it because we always need some type of lube, as DH is quite large :blush: sorry lol. But yeah, and it worked first cycle! So its really just a personal preference. GL either way!

Just got my BFP at the weekend, first month using pre-seed!!! xx

Just got my BFP at the weekend, first month using pre-seed!!! xx

OMG!!!!:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: Congratulations!! :hugs:

This gives me some hope!! Myself and DH are BDing on the lead up to ovulation this weekend and will be using Pre-seed for the first time!

ROSSLOUN congrats!

Ooo, I want this month to be over so I can ponder whether I'm preg or not :D bored now! Think I'm still to Ov (not sure if I have yet or not...i know it's coming or has come though...). Conceive plus yay

ROSSLOUN congrats!

Ooo, I want this month to be over so I can ponder whether I'm preg or not :D bored now! Think I'm still to Ov (not sure if I have yet or not...i know it's coming or has come though...). Conceive plus yay

Hi ladies...I had a question. I am using preseed externally and have not used the disposable applicators. Can you tell me if it matters? Should I be inserting the preseed? Thank you for your help.

Hi ladies...I had a question. I am using preseed externally and have not used the disposable applicators. Can you tell me if it matters? Should I be inserting the preseed? Thank you for your help.

im not sure hun, im not a preseed user but i hope one of the other ladies might know the answer to this one....good luck!! :flower:

Firstly ROSSLOUN, :wohoo: congrats!!

Precious :) I have been using Pre seed internally with the lovely applicators and I dont think it makes any difference, well I havent had a BFP :haha: I think whatever works for you and what makes u feel comfortable poppet.

maratobe and PLB - think the :witch: is on her way for me :( Got some Pre seed left so will use it again next month and carrying on with this thread :)

awww claire im sorry hunny!!! i hope she stays away!!!!!!
i just went to the toilet before and had some teeny tiny weeny bit of pink on my undies and the toilet paper.....hmmmm

So sorry, claire..hope she's just teasing you and will stay far far away!

Maratobe, ooooh that sounds promising :D

Maratobe, that does sound promising - my fingers are crossed for you.

I had quite a few symptoms last week, not so many this week - just getting over the horrible cold I had all weekend. Trying not to lose hope this month, but when you get so used to the witch turning up every month its difficult not to. xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->