Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

Hellooooooo girls, I'm back!!!

I see we have been busy over the last few days :)

maratobe - had a lovely relaxing time at the spa, thanks. DH was ill all day yesterday which wasnt quite so good! Didnt use the Pre Seed but had previously and will do this week but sometimes u get abit caught off guard, if u know what I mean ;)

elvis - I will sooooooo be posting my BFP if/when I get it, dont u worry!!! Know what u mean about baby fever. We went shopping yesterday and while in Costa this little boy came toddling over with the biggest smile on his face looking right at me, his dad said "you're abit young to be chatting women up!"...I like to think the little boy thought I was mummy material :haha:

PLB - gotta keep the PMA up poppet! I did feel abit hopeless yesterday though but its gotta happen one day hasnt it?! Good luck with the nursing test :thumbup:

jmum - abbreviations are abit tricky but in the end they all become second nature to you!

ijsos - Sorry the :witch: got you. If only she could tell when she wasnt wanted!

shareema - :wohoo: congrats poppet!! Thats awesome news! I think thats 2 :bfp: this thread isnt it???

:flower:

Hi Ladies, just incase you want me to add to your stats Ive used conceive plus in my softcup this month, due AF 1 March.

good luck helly!!
welcome home claire, im glad you had some fun while you were away!!
i should be Oing today or tomorrow WOOHOOO!!!
xxx
:dust:

Maratobe - :wohoo: with the O!!!! My lord u have a long cycle!!!! Mine was 35 days last month....I'm hoping its not like that again.

Used Pre seed last night. Still dont think I'm using the right amount! Anyway its nearly all gone now so I think I'll try Conceive+ next :happydance:

Good luck helly!

How are you getting on PLB?

i hope you dont have to use conieve plus next month hun! i hope that BFP shows up like BAM! in your face in a week or so hahaha
yep yep loooong cycles!!
ALOT of BDing this month..... CD 6,10,12,17,18,19,21,22,24,25,26 and still 2 days to go....OH is almost over it haha he said tonight while DTD LOL he is 'sexsick' hahahaha

when are you testing hunny??
:hugs:

im just waiting for my pre-seed and my conceive + to arrive,i couldnt choose what you get so i got both

Hi - Ive been using preseed for a while now - and no BFP. I used it on Fri night and last night (didnt use it Sun night though as had enough CM of my own), I ov'd yesterday too so will find out the results next week. My tube is nearly finished too so think I will get concieve plus for next month (if no success ). Mind you Im having acupuncture at the moment and taking chinese herbs too so if I do get a BFP i wont be thanking the preseed.

I think preseed is good when you are TTC cos sometimes you just cant get in the mood (and can't get "wet" enough - sorry TMI) so it helps there but as for helping the swimmers - i just dont know.

Good luck to all this month.

Hi Reba! You've had a long haul of TTC- I definitely hope you get your BFP ASAP!

:wave: Reba.

I got a peak on my cbfm today, looks like a shorter cycle for me. (And O at same time as you Maratobe :p) Still jus using a little bit of preseed each time.

:bfp: at 13 dpo, I'm so happy I did the cb digital and the internet cheapies. I bled a bit before so I thought it was af, I hope it sticks but as my DH says at least it means we can get pregnant. Used preseed for first time.

Haven't been on the boards lately, but catching up on my reading and saw this. Congratulations!

This is my first month of using conceive plus and softcups. I've been ttc for 2 1/1years so I've got my fingers crossed that this is going to work. Trying something new always gives me a bit of a pick me up and a little bit more hope (which if I'm honest, is starting to run out!!) xx

Hey Kelly - that is definitely one long haul you've had with ttc. This forum is a great place to share your frustrations and hopes, glad you joined up! I really hope it helps you as much as it has helped me.

Hey Kelly - that is definitely one long haul you've had with ttc. This forum is a great place to share your frustrations and hopes, glad you joined up! I really hope it helps you as much as it has helped me.

Thanks. It has been a long haul - at least i'll be one of the people who will appreciate my baby when he/she eventually arrives! (i'm obviously full of PMA today!! lol). I have gained loads of tips from BNB, which I hope are really going to help. Its nice that there is a place like this where we can all keep each other going and keep the PMA up!!

:dust: to everyone!! xxx

:wave: Reba.

I got a peak on my cbfm today, looks like a shorter cycle for me. (And O at same time as you Maratobe :p) Still jus using a little bit of preseed each time.

:happydance: go catch that eggy hunny!! i know im trying to hahahaha:flower:

Hi Ladies,

This will be my 2nd month of Preseed, and soft cups. I feel very positive and calm, so lets bring on the BD'ing!!

Good luck to all the preseed and coceive plus girls. I do think it made a bit of a difference for me as I'm normally quite dry. Grapefruit juice helped a lot for cm as well.

2 month of using conceive plus. I have also heard some great reviews of this and preseed.

GL evryonex

Kelly0509 - I was going to ask how long you have been TTC but I'm guessing May 09?!

I've been drinking grapefruit juice. I couldnt use to stand it so I have been drinking alot of it but its definitely made a difference this month :)

shareema - I'm so chuffed for you!

I'm still not sure when I O-ed so not completely sure when AF is due. Think I'll give it to the 28th as my last cycle was 35 days....grrrrrrr.

lots more girls on here lately this is great! that means more BFPs :dust:
i am now offically in the 2WW!!!! wow it has taken 4 weeks to get here haha
today i have been getting some pulling twinges in my lower stomach so i hope something is going on!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->