Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

Well ladies I did an IC on the off chance this morning and there was a REALLY faint line...I have done a thread in the Pregnancy Gallery....not sure how reliable ICs are so will test again tomorrow morning with FMU! Please please take a look :)

Wow, Claire! Definitely looks like a BFP to me! Congrats!!!! Looks like pre-seed worked for you!

Great news Claire, I hope you get a lovely line with fmu xxx

To all the ladies who go their :bfp: using PreSeed how much did you use. This is my first month trying it and I only use .5, but i try and (TMI warning) keep the soup in the bowl after, but i find it leaks while i'm asleep. I am not sure if I am using too much PreSeed

A very BIG Congratulations btw :thumbup:

Not sure, because I used Conceive Plus, but as far as the soup..try putting a pillow under your bum for about 30 mins right after BD. That's what I did :D

Thanks girls but lets not get our hopes up until I use a decent test!!! Send me lots of :dust: over night though :)

beanni #1 - well I haven't had a proper BFP but I have been using Pre seed (2nd cycle) and the first cycle I used WAY too much! This month I used less and less but still had some "leakage"!! I think its trial and error. :flower:

To all the ladies who go their :bfp: using PreSeed how much did you use. This is my first month trying it and I only use .5, but i try and (TMI warning) keep the soup in the bowl after, but i find it leaks while i'm asleep. I am not sure if I am using too much PreSeed

A very BIG Congratulations btw :thumbup:

Hi I didn't use much just a bit on dh, didn't do it internally and I also used softcups.

Good luck to all:dust::dust::dust:

Hi ladies.
Do some of you reccomend pre-seed? Were playing it cool this month and going with the flow, but im thinking of using this next month with a softcup?

xx

Claire911 - thank you for the reply....I think I'm going to try to use the applicator tonight...wish me luck :winkwink:

claire i just saw this hun....im going to look in there right now!! wow sooo exciting!! :happydance:
well as for me i am having hot flushes and dizzy spells and under my arms near my boobs are killing me today!!!

Loving all the BFPS atm, giving me lots of confidence! I don't think it's my month (how negative of me) but yay for concieve plus and pre seed!!

Congrats too all the bfps btw

Loving all the BFPS atm, giving me lots of confidence! I don't think it's my month (how negative of me) but yay for concieve plus and pre seed!!

Congrats too all the bfps btw

awww sweety dont give up hope yet!!! :flower:

Good luck Precious!!

I retested again this morning and have posted the results in the :bfp: announcement section :) :wohoo: Praying for a sticky one!

faerieprozac - i felt the exact same way this month! Other than the Pre seed, we hardly did anything helpful this month.

maratobe - good signs there poppet! How are u doing?

im doing alright although i feel like i shouldnt be having symptoms....its either too early or they are in my head....hmm but i cant get down this month i promised myself!
and WOW congrats sweet heart a BFP from you is fantastic!!!! :happydance: xxxx

congratulations Claire911. Praying its a sticky one for you.

:thumbup: for the PreSeed-ers

Congratsssssssssssssssssss! :D :D :D :D

Maratobe, you're in with a huge chance and your symptoms sound promising. My boobs starting hurting the day after O!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->