Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

I have everything crossed for you Jaimie x
:dust:

Aw, thanks FairyGirl! I am really feelin' the love on the threads today - you gals are awesome!

Well it was, but now he's leaving a couple weeks later so we would have had next cycle too, but I knew we wouldn't need it cause I wasn't taking not pregnant for an answer lol, but yes he leaves very soon. Thanks for the congrats!

Preseed worked for us! First cycle using it and I got my digi bfp today after 9 cycles of trying! :D

Congratulations!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

How much did you use? and where?? - Hope you don't mind me asking? x

woohoo 2 more BFPs!!! congrats girls!!
brandy my name is tamara but most people call me mara LOL
im off to work...ill be back in about 8 hours haha
xxxx

Preseed worked for us! First cycle using it and I got my digi bfp today after 9 cycles of trying! :D

Congratulations!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

How much did you use? and where?? - Hope you don't mind me asking? x

I used the applicator, is that what you mean by where? :blush:
I used 1.5 all 3 times we used it and it was just right.

Congrats to the new :bfp:s !!!! How exciting :D :D :D :happydance: This stuff is a true miracle!

Mara, ok..I like that :D Now I won't feel weird shortening your screen name haha.

Lorts, I know you didn't ask me, but just so you get more input, I used Conceive Plus and only used it externally ..a bit on me and a bit on DH. Good luck!

well girls i got a nice stronger line on my OPK so the conceive plus is coming our tonight and for the next few nights haha
:happydance:!!

Attachments

• IMG_0610.jpg
    IMG_0610.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 14
bfps :happydance:!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i used preseed for the first time last night! i used some internally, and put some in the softcup.. i think i'll use less next time because i think i used 3 and alot came out. but the directions said to use 3..
congrats to our bfps! i'm so excited for y'all! save a nice cozy seat for me in first tri, i hope i get that first time preseed user luck!

wow, I used preconceive plus for the first time tonight, and idk if its me just being healthier, this fertility vitamin supplement i've been taking, the preconceive or a mixture of all three but my CM is AMAZING. like seriously the most egg-white, elasticy CM i've ever had in my entire life. I feel like spiderman...like i could attatch it to a wall and walk away and it wouldnt break...its crazy!

lets see if it does the trick!

2 more :bfp: fabbylous!!!

bfps :happydance:!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i used preseed for the first time last night! i used some internally, and put some in the softcup.. i think i'll use less next time because i think i used 3 and alot came out. but the directions said to use 3..
congrats to our bfps! i'm so excited for y'all! save a nice cozy seat for me in first tri, i hope i get that first time preseed user luck!

I used 3 and it was messy!! Think I dropped to 1 in the end...did the trick ;)

Woa baby_dixon - that is some serious cm you've got there! I would wait until after BDing to do the spiderman trick, might be a turn off if you try it in foreplay - hee : )

my cm is fine n my hubby had low sperm mobilty but hes cut right down on drinkin n its gone bak up within normal range which is gr8!! but im stil thinkin of gettin some concive plus, 14.99 from boots, what a bargian, ill get sum 4 next cycle as im on day 8 and now on nights so wnt have time to get any, thats if i oualte at all, im temping but with doin the nites its hard to get a accurate reading, xx

OMG Ladies!!! We did it!!! I knew it!!! I got me :bfp: @ 10/11dpo This morning!!! :happydance: :hugs:

After 2 miscarriages in a row (Nov. & Dec. 2009), 2nd month using pre-seed and 1st month using softcups WE DID IT!!! I am so excited!!!

my cm is fine n my hubby had low sperm mobilty but hes cut right down on drinkin n its gone bak up within normal range which is gr8!! but im stil thinkin of gettin some concive plus, 14.99 from boots, what a bargian, ill get sum 4 next cycle as im on day 8 and now on nights so wnt have time to get any, thats if i oualte at all, im temping but with doin the nites its hard to get a accurate reading, xx

Hi Keepsmiling can I ask you a question, my hubby has also come back with 47% motility apparently should be 50-60% and he is going again for a second test everything else came back normal, he has cut down on his drink,not that he was a big drinker anyway, he drinks maybe half a bottle of wine over a weekend with a few bottles of beer ( if that) and doesn't drink at all in the week. He is now taking wellman conception tablets and has cut out caffine. Do you do anything else to increase your hubby's sperm motility.
This is out second month of using preseed and hubby LOVES it:happydance:

OMG Ladies!!! We did it!!! I knew it!!! I got me :bfp: @ 10/11dpo This morning!!! :happydance: :hugs:

After 2 miscarriages in a row (Nov. & Dec. 2009), 2nd month using pre-seed and 1st month using softcups WE DID IT!!! I am so excited!!!

OMG!!!!!!!! YAY :D:D:D:D :happydance:

Congrats :D Happy and very healthy 9 months to you xo :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back