Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

:thumbup:Hello all we are using pre seed this month and hoping for a bfp this is our first month using pre seed but we've been actively trying since January...so far I love pre seed would even use if I wasn't trying it is one of the best lubricants I've tried anyway thinking of testing on the 28th but have a follow up obgyn appointment on the 26th so hopefully we''ll get blessed with a surprise bfp a little early

:bfp: at 13 dpo, I'm so happy I did the cb digital and the internet cheapies. I bled a bit before so I thought it was af, I hope it sticks but as my DH says at least it means we can get pregnant. Used preseed for first time.

:bfp: at 13 dpo, I'm so happy I did the cb digital and the internet cheapies. I bled a bit before so I thought it was af, I hope it sticks but as my DH says at least it means we can get pregnant. Used preseed for first time.

Congratulations :happydance: A Pre-Seed BFP!!

Congratulations Shareema! That's fantastic news. Sending loads of sticky dust...

:happydance: congrats hun!!!!

Hey gals.. I used Pre-Seed for the first time this cycle.. We've been trying since December! I only used it twice though, so hopefully it'll work! Good luck to all of you!

-Shareema, Congratulations! Must be very excited! I hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy!

hey girls!
how is everyone??
just a question....apart from claire cause i think i remember you saying that your using your preseed every time you BD....is anyone else using their stuff all the time? or just around O time???
xxx

I used it for the first time this month and i used it almost evertime we bd untill after ov and i just entered into the 2ww

just ordered both preseed and softcups! excited and nervous!only on cd2 so hopefully they'll arrive in good time.

hope everyone had a lovely Val day
x

o0o hahaha im so anxious to see what you get this month!

My OH and i are still debating wether to use preseed or conceive+

Thing thats stopped us, is the preseed site says its a 'none harmfull lubricant for vaginal dryness'

Now with us, dryness is never a problem... and ive never been able to find out if
(assuming no dryness) conceive+ is a better environment for sperm than natural lubrication?

either is fine i think hun! i got conceive plus in my local chemist so that was a bonus to buying on line...
good luck hun! :dust:

Maratobe, I was looking at your new sig, then realised what the 2 pink lines are :dohh: Very clever!

hahahaha i liked that one!! we will be seeing that in this thread from a lot of girls this month i can feel it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->