Precious Pumpkins... Due in October

So glad to hear the pumpkins are doing well!

Freya is 6months and 1 week and is amazing :) not quite there with her sitting up but can roll around but absolutely hates being on her tummy!

She cut her first tooth at 17 weeks and 6 days and her second two days later....we were very surprised as my boys were 11 months and 7 months to get their first!

Had her weighed last week and she was 14lb14oz so a petite little thing (7lb1 and ten days late when born) but her appetite is astonishing! We are on three milk feeds - one breast feed and 2 bottles and three meals per day now. She too is only in 3-6 months clothes and they swamp her!

She sleeps really well from 7pm - 7am although she has woken the last few mornings at 5am for a chat...I'm definitely not a 5am person!

Xx

Lovely seeing all the babies :flower:

Mrs B, isaac is starting to love swimming, we do waterbabies classes so the lessons are structured and fun, we have signed up for 2 terms ( 20 lessons) and will see how he does, but so far so good :thumbup:

Haha yes Bells you should ;)

These boys are beasts compared to the girls ;) haha. So glad everyone is doing well :)

Any thoughts of #2s 3s 4s or 5s ?? :haha:

LOL Mrs B # 2 is under review when Isaac reaches 18 months. we know we want another and i don't want a huge age gap and i need to consider that it too me a year to fall pregnant with Isaac. I also need to loose a lot of weight - i know i can not do pregnancy whilst being plus sized again because it will be so hard with Isaac to look after (i could not really walk very far towards the end of Isaac's pregnancy as my bump was huge!). i would also not like to be deemed high risk because of my size. also if i loose weight i might birth a smaller baby than the 10 lb 7 monster Isaac was (though this of course is not guaranteed!).
2 children for us will be enough LOL - it is also odd that when i was pregnant with Isaac (before i knew he was a boy) i really wanted a girl, but now i would want a boy, as we have lots of stuff saved from Isaac and i would like him to have a brother.
so how about you?, when is Elyssa going to have a brother or sister :)

I keep thinking about trying again in the summer, who knows how long it ill take, may be instant may be a year or more. We will see :) I would still like a little boy, abut would be happy with another girl :)

I did this picture this morning, this was her first outfit

https://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t449/Cezza_B/550340_10151624942952318_1742383164_n_zpsb9339d0c.jpg

Hi

So lovely to see all the babies all grown up at six months.

Charlie is doing well - growing so much and weighs in at a rather hefty 22lbs 11oz (at least he did last week when he was weighed) and is on 3 meals a day and as yet have not found anything that he does not like (his height is in proportion though).

Moving wise he has been sitting up since 4 months and can scoot to things on his bum and is crawling backwards. He hates rolling though and has literally only done it once or twice and those times was accidental.

He loves swimming and goes to a class once a week as well as a music class. He loves other babies and is particularly popular with the 3-4 year old friends of DD so often gets lots of attention.

As for doing it again even though I do get occasional pangs of broodyness in seeing young babies (Charlie has not looked like a newborn for awhile given his size) two is enough, I have a girl and a boy so one would be outnumbered. Also we only have 3 bedrooms so someone would have to share - dd loves her room and her own space and ds is too small

Attachments

• DSC02365.jpg
    DSC02365.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 1
  • DSC03157.JPG
    DSC03157.JPG
    130.1 KB · Views: 2
Such big boys :)
Me and the Hubbin are thinking of trying next summer...this way Christopher will be out of diapers by time his little sister or brother is born, and two is good enough for me :D ...took me almost 2 years to conceive Chris...so we'll see how long this next one occurs...
glad to see everyone is healthy :D

Aww lovely to see everyone!

Finlay is six months now, has two bottom teeth, can roll (but only back to belly!) sit up, and has great hand eye coordination! He has a 'voice' and this boy can shriek! :haha:
Not thinking of another one yet, maybe start TTC next summer, we need a bigger house first!

Weaning is going well, we blw and purée, a mix I guess, but is fine with lumpy purée. Not surprising the way he can demolish toast!

Attachments

• IMG_2624.jpg
    IMG_2624.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2789.jpg
    IMG_2789.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 1
So official measurements on Christopher is 21 lbs. and he is 28 1/4 inches...his two bottom teeth are growing amazingly. He Shreiks too and rolls every where...sits like a gorilla when mommy props him up and is start the motion to scoot/crawl, note he's already scooted like an inch once...lol

Its so nice seeing all our little pumpkins. They really are precious :thumbup:

My 'pumpkins' turned up 6 weeks earlier than expected therefore ended up being summer babies. They were teeny small when they were born - Poppy was 4lb 1oz and Harry 4lb 3oz.

They are now 8 months and 6 days. I'm going to get them weighed in the morning but 2 weeks ago they were 15lb 12oz and 16lbs. They have only recently started wearing 3-6 month clothes! :happydance:

Poppy seems to be alot more advanced. Shes been rolling over since just after xmas and like being on her hands and knees. She violently rocks sometimes so its not gunna be too long before shes crawling. She moves everywhere by hopping, shuffling and rolling :shrug: Over the past few days shes really found her voice too. shes started saying what sounds like 'hiya' 'da da da' and 'yey yey yey' hahaha. Shes so funny. Shes also got her two bottom teeth and loves to show them off!

Harry on the other hand still isnt rolling and still hates being on his tummy. He does however loves standing and jumping! I think he'd stay in his jumperoo all day if i let him :haha: He also likes shouting lots and growling at us! Harry doesn't have any teeth yet but hes been showing the signs of teething for about 3-4 months now!

Neither of them are sitting unaided yet but they are definitely getting there. We weaned them at 6 months and they very quickly progressed to 3 meals per day. They just LOVE their food. In fact theres nothing they havent liked! :happydance: They have also started playing with each other and have their own little language :) I sometimes walk into the room and find them laughing to one another. Id love to know what they were talking about!

They started sleeping through the night at about 4 months which was a dream :thumbup: However harry has started waking up again for the past few weeks. They go to bed at 7 and he tends to start waking up every half hour from about 4ish. Its tough when my body had just got used to having unbroken sleep again! Thank god poppy sleeps for england! :sleep:

Anyway, thats enough about us! Heres a couple of piccies for you...

x

Attachments

• harrypoppy.jpg
    harrypoppy.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 5
  • hp2.jpg
    hp2.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 5
  • hp.jpg
    hp.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 4
  • hp3.jpg
    hp3.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 4
Due 1st October based on ovulation date so jst sneak in here!
Symptoms: extreme tiredness, sore bbs, nausea (only actually vomited twice). Nipples are also sticking a ll the time!!not sure what that's about...

We have the same due date! :-D I can't believe we're already 20 weeks! we're halfway there!!!!

Due 1st October based on ovulation date so jst sneak in here!
Symptoms: extreme tiredness, sore bbs, nausea (only actually vomited twice). Nipples are also sticking a ll the time!!not sure what that's about...

We have the same due date! :-D I can't believe we're already 20 weeks! we're halfway there!!!!

SugarMomma, Congratulations on your boy bump :) We all had our babies October last year :haha: They're 6 or 7 months now :) x

I realized that after I posted mine...lol Well congrats to all of you <3 <3 <3

Hiya girls!!

Hope everyone is well! Cant believe how grown up all our little ones are!!

Afm, Lily is fantastic! However im not! 7 months down the line and im still paralysed in one leg thanks to neglet during my labour :(

Lilys all over the place so its kinda hard for me to keep up with her but dh is a massive help! She's nearly crawling, she crawls backwards and will roll all over the room is you let her!
Shes bouncing and standing and also says mama and dada and mats (which is suppose to be max - our yorkie :haha:)

We're just making the transition from co-sleeping to cot because she's just now to big and wriggly to bed share anymore however shes doing fantasic and goes down well and is still sleeping threw the night :)

We're going in for a second round of IVF soon, trying for #2 :wohoo:

Exciting things in the future :winkwink:

Glad to hear your all doing fantastic tho! :hi:

I haven't been to this thread in ages as I thought I had killed it at Christmas! :haha:

Alice is now 7 months and 3 weeks and is a very independent lady. She's been crawling since 6 1/2 months and pulling herself to standing at 7. It's very exhausting but is helping my weight loss. She's recently started trying to stand on her own and cruise furniture but falls on her bum because she thinks she can do more than her body will let her. :dohh:
She loves her food and will eat everything except chocolate flavoured things, she'll even eat peanut butter and Marmite... definitely gets that from dad. Lol.

She hasn't got any teeth yet and although she loves to make sounds and blow raspberries she hasn't said any actual words.

She loves other babies but does tend to jump all over them and her favorite thing is sitting in the shopping trolly.

We aren't having another baby, just Alice but we have friends with babies and young children so she won't be short of a playmate or two.

Awww she sounds fab

Isla just turned 8 months yesterday, mad how fast it's gone.

She has 2 bottom teeth & eats anything at all although she is starting to go off her milk which has me a little worried so I'm giving her lots of yoghurt & cheese (probably why she's a chunky 21lb now haha)

She's almost crawling, gets about 2 steps & then face plants, but she prefers to stand, she can just about pull herself up by the couch but the wooden floor is slippy so more often than not she topples while trying (I have cushions everywhere haha)

I also think I need to get her footless sleep suits to help with her grip!

But the best part is that she sleeps :yipee: 7-7 most nights & has a nice routine in the day with 2 long naps.

I'll probably jinx it all by writing it down haha but so far so good, since we switched her to comfort milk at 4 weeks she very rarely cries.

Her laugh is fab & her face lights up when daddy gets home, aaawwww I love her to bits :thumbup:
xx

Just a quick update. My precious Ainsley is almost 9 months old! Always in the 95th percentile as well. She is so awesome! she crawls like a maniac, has 6 teeth and her favorite word is "mom mom mom" still breastfeeding and I am 20 lbs lighter than when I initially got pregnant with her!

We co sleep and she wakes up several times in the night to feed. No one said this parenting thing was easy :dohh:

We are NTNP .

Hope all is well with you ladies!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 3
A few more showy pics of my girly!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread