Prefolds, BG, Itti's & GCL

kglo

Mum of 3 Boys
Reaction score
For sale

Prefolds are Cotton Unbranded 13 in total, a couple with very light stains that will sun out, the rest are perfect £22 all in but will split but postage costs would increase

Bum Genius V3 Pockets, I have 14 of these, £6.50 each all in, they come with 2 inserts each 6 SOLD

Itti's - 1 Beach Stripe Tutto with 3 inserts, 1 Large Blue Polka AIO with extra insert, the rest are Large D'lish with 3 inserts, £9 all in

Green carbon living wraps with insert. The left one is SOLD but the elephants and lemon are still available £14 each all in ALL SOLD

Don't suppose you could put some bigger pictures up? :flower:

Don't suppose you could put some bigger pictures up? :flower:

I can't work out how, but if you pm me your email addy and what you are interested in i will email you pics

Sorry, stupid question, but are the bumgenius btp? Not quite got my head round cloth nappies yet :dohh:

If so, how much posted for 4? x

Sorry, stupid question, but are the bumgenius btp? Not quite got my head round cloth nappies yet :dohh:

If so, how much posted for 4? x

The Bum Genius are Birth to Potty, I could do 4 for £24 all in

Ooo yes please, PM me yourpaypal x

Itti's - 1 Beach Stripe Tutto with 3 inserts, 1 Large Blue Polka AIO with extra insert, the rest are Large D'lish with 3 inserts, £9 all in

How many large d'lish have you got hun?

I'd be interested in seing photos of your itti's if their still available

Have you still got the itti tutto?

sorry everyone. my baby has been in hospital for over a week, if you still interested then let me know and i'll answer questions etc.

I do still have the tuttu and there are 3 itti d'lish, lime, eton & purple

I hope your baby is feeling better,how much would you want for the tutto hun?

I have 1 Tottu in Beach Stripe
1 Large D'Lish in Eton

Both come with a mini booster and the two normal boosters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->