Preggy from sperm fingers?

So i go back to the bathroom and no more red!!!!!! :wacko:
I AM VERYYYYY upset with my body. I cant keep going through this confusion and games. I am going to the doc on thursday and asking for a blood test. I cant keep doing this. the stress and confusion is going to KILL ME!!!!

My only hope is that any blood will be like my last pregnancies and that i got a BFN because my hormones are still not strong enough. because ive ALWAYS tested wayyy after AF was due. this is only day 2.

So im done with the guessing and stressing and blah blah. Im going to let the doc tell me.

Hugs Hun. Xxx keeping everything crossed for you. Let us know how it goes at drs. My af is doing same to me. Had some bleeding Monday but nothing since x

awwww hun i was really hoping spermy fingers wud work :( :hugs: x

Saaaad!! :( Well it aint over til it's over! I hope everything works out for you!

I noticed since I have been ttc that my af actually comes a day earlier than what I thought. It is spotting sort of, not even enough to see on the paper, only when I check my cm and cp. I am not trying to be a downer but that is what I have noticed with me.

THANK YOU GUYS! i appreciate it. im going to the dr soon so ill be back with the update.

I cant believe i didnt update on here.

Spermy fingers DOES work. I got pregnant. But lost it :cry:
Im extremely depressed.

its possible (i know someone u did that)but selfish and disgusting.

u dont want to look at the child and think that this is finger baby.

Err how the hell is it selfish? And what mother would look at their child and think that? What a horrible unneccessary thing to say especially when ely has just lost a baby.

So sorry for your loss hun x

As of mothers who Concieve the normal way look at their child and think 'this is a penis baby'!

im sorry i hope next time will work out for you.

You pry won't be making friends here very quick with words like that. Most of us here are here to encourage and uplift:rolleyes: not to be rude and tear others down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->