Pregmate was a bfp after all. Just not a sticky one

I’m having some pretty intense cramping and spotting. I think that’s my answer. Thank you all for you kindness, encouragement, and support during this tough time. I’ll be back...
I am so sorry to read this!! Sending you a massive hug!

I'm so sorry Luv...hoping the spotting has stopped overnight, still clinging onto some hope for you.

Cd1 with a vengeance. Clots, cramps, super heavy, it’s terrible!

Im so sorry but on a positive onto another month and fingers crossed for a christmas bfp xx

I’m really ok. It’s a bit of a relief because I’d have worried the whole time. I feel a little confident I can get pregnant still. I have the blood tests to look forward to. I would just like to is backache to go away! I’m going to stay as actively busy as possible today and see if that helps. Might be time to take some ibuprofen too.

I hope the ibuprofen helps and the pain eases up soon.
I just had a thought, you said next cycle might be difficult as DH will be away, I wonder if maybe you should just test anyway just to see if your doc is right and there is that hormone in your pee even when there isn't an actual chance of being pregnant?

I hope the ibuprofen helps and the pain eases up soon.
I just had a thought, you said next cycle might be difficult as DH will be away, I wonder if maybe you should just test anyway just to see if your doc is right and there is that hormone in your pee even when there isn't an actual chance of being pregnant?
I can certainly do that because I ordered a bunch of cheapies. I think I will still have a chance as he isn’t leaving until cd14. We will be able to bd before he goes and the days leading up to that. So unless this cp seriously messes up my cycle I’ll be in the game. I’ve been ovulating cd12 or cd13 consistently for the past 5 months. I got some opk too. And I might wear my sensor again to confirm o. I just feel more determined now.

So sorry. Hope AF gets lost soon....ibuprofen really helps with my cramps and reduces the blood loss by about 1/3-1/2 too so worth using if you can tolerate. Will be looking forward to your future tests.

Sorry AF arrived and she’s being a witch!! Hope it doesn’t last long x

I’m feeling more empowered at this stage. I’m going to go out strong either way. I’m
Not quitting. I can get pregnant. I can get pregnant with a healthy sticky baby. I just have to work harder at it. I think this stage in my life offers up an opportunity. I need to release the stress and negative in my life. Lower the expectations I put on myself (to be perfect) and allow myself room to grow. I need to focus on gratitude and forgiveness. I know how lucky I am. I have a loving, supportive, willing husband. I have 10 healthy children (who know my fav Michael Jackson song - I quizzed them lol.) I am financially stable. I have love and support all around me. And if I don’t get my rainbow, my hope is all of that is enough. It should be.

You are amazing. Sending you love and positivity!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->