Pregmate was a bfp after all. Just not a sticky one

:hugs:. Sending so much love your way. I always thought the drs theory of you just testing too early didn’t add up either. I would keep pushing him. It’s not fair that you should get fobbed off just cause of age when clearly you can conceive still. Praying there’s a v sticky rainbow in your near future <3

‘We are what we think’. ....never a truer saying. I love MJ too! <3

I’m feeling more empowered at this stage. I’m going to go out strong either way. I’m
Not quitting. I can get pregnant. I can get pregnant with a healthy sticky baby. I just have to work harder at it. I think this stage in my life offers up an opportunity. I need to release the stress and negative in my life. Lower the expectations I put on myself (to be perfect) and allow myself room to grow. I need to focus on gratitude and forgiveness. I know how lucky I am. I have a loving, supportive, willing husband. I have 10 healthy children (who know my fav Michael Jackson song - I quizzed them lol.) I am financially stable. I have love and support all around me. And if I don’t get my rainbow, my hope is all of that is enough. It should be.

You WILL get your rainbow.
I was you. I could have written that above. People thought i was mad. I sit here now in car park of maternity hosp for my 33 week apt. I had 3 mc and i d & c here and EVERY timemI left this carpark without a baby I swore the next time Id walk out with a baby. Regardless of how many times. Each time made me more determined. Otherwise all that pain was for nothing. We tried back to back never gave up. Dr said to wait 1 cycle then 3 cycles. We didnt and here i am.
Keep strong.
You will get there xx

You know if you really really want another child, I’ll be happy to give you my mouthy 13 year old.
#norefundsreturnsorexchanges

I wasn’t expecting anything today, but no sign of af. My cervix is up so high I can hardly reach it. Closed up tight and firm.
Smu
670ACDD9-0049-4434-9A5E-F571EF8D4725.jpeg
Not tweaked. Easily twice as dark as yesterday. :? . Yesterday I had to squint and hold at just the right angle to see it at all. And I questioned if it was even there. Today no squinting. I know it’s still too light. I’ve had it happen before with a cp. test gets a little darker then goes away.

@LuvallmyH It is darker than yesterday. Maybe your o day was later and hcg is taking longer to rise.

Yeah that is no squinter! Still FXing SO hard!

That is 100% darkee than yesterdays test.
Regardless of dpo what cd are you?

I’m just being silly.
9AAB1576-6064-442C-AFC1-C976F3392720.jpeg
Waiting patiently for af...

I think that is darker than yesterday you can clearly see its pink. Definite progression

Does seem slightly darker today but not as dark as maybe it should be like you say..however don't I remember you posting that some of your children had quite faint lines to begin with? Trying to hold onto some hope for you.

Yes, I'm sure I remember you saying one or more of the littler boys you had faint lines longer than you would have liked.
You remain cautious in an attempt to protect your heart and let us get excited for you :winkwink::lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->