Pregnancy - April 2012

Hey ladies, I would love to join this thread and tell you my story. :) I just got 2 bfp's this morning!! So excited. I was 15dpo and 1 day late when I got them. I had tested from 10dpo-14dpo and got bfn's, so I was super excited when I got my Bfp today. :) We had bd'd only 2x this mon, so I for sure thought we had miss the boat! This will me our 3rd baby and we are just as excited as if it was our 1st. How is everyone else today??

I'm feeling the same as testerday. Still gaging every 5 mins but I say bring it on!! I took a CBE digital and got the beautiful word "Pregnant" I am so happy!! No cramps today but my lower back is still kind of hurting. My bbs are getting really big..:happydance: free boob job!!! :haha: I hope that my ob sends me for a US soon I want to see my baby!! I am still shocked that I'm pregnant but the digi test really made it real!! How is everyone?

Feeling good here! Will be able to book my first MW appointment tomorrow which is exciting and then will have to wait until September til it happens (seems long but hopefully it will fly by!) No real symptoms happening 'cept peeing constantly lol

My BB's are also getting bigger which my husband is really liking .. lol. I may need a boob job after having kids because I like it too! They match my booty :) I feel like I have butterflies in my stomach .. not sure what that is.

Heather M - just saw you are from Alberta! I am from Calgary but live near Philadelphia now.

Cool! I'm in Calgary (originally from Nfld/Ontario) Been to Philly as my step-dad is from the Lancaster area :)

Ladies, I am from Canada too. I live just outside Toronto, ON.

Lancaster is a nice area! We stayed there for our anniversary one year and had a great time. I love Calgary - it will always be my home! Did you got to the Stampede?

Mari30me - I love Toronto too. My Dad and his side of the family live in Sudbury so we drive through Toronto on our way there. We went to Beer Bistro last time - it was really good.

Hi ladies! Hope I can join. Congratulations to all of you! I'm 30 and my dh is 32. This will be our second. We have been trying since early 2010. I got my BFP 9 days before my AF. That has us terrified. All of the websites show I'm due 30 Mar-1 Apr. My symptoms have been sore bbs, upset stomach, lots of headaches, very hungry and I can't stay up past 1030.

Hi ladies! Hope I can join. Congratulations to all of you! I'm 30 and my dh is 32. This will be our second. We have been trying since early 2010. I got my BFP 9 days before my AF. That has us terrified. All of the websites show I'm due 30 Mar-1 Apr. My symptoms have been sore bbs, upset stomach, lots of headaches, very hungry and I can't stay up past 1030.

Congrats!! This will be our 3rd baby. I have been super hungry this past week. Just got my BFP this morning and I was 15dpo or 1 late with af. I have been more tired reccently too. My bb's have not been sore, but feel super huge! lol

H & H 9 months to you!

Hi All,
Mind if I join you?..... I got my BFP - cant quite believe it - in fact... as I have no symptoms atm, still finding it hard to believe.... We were told that it would be very challenging for us to conceive naturally... so we're still in shock.
Oh and I tried to book a scan, but they wont see me until at least 8 weeks!

*hugs*

Purple

Hi Ladies ! Feeling pretty good this morning and made my first appointment for August 25th ....SO FAR AWAY ! Guess that's the downfall to finding out so early. Now I'm a worried mess. Still really happy and excited though. Anyone having any new symptoms ?

Hi there! Can I join please. I got my BFP on Saturday and have a due date of 4th April 2012!

I went to the doctors this afternoon to confirm it and was very confused with the outcome. This is my first BFP so I have no idea what to expect, however I thought the doctor would at least confirm it by doing a test - she said it wasnt necessary as I had already done one and just to book an appointment with the midwife for 12 week scan on my way out!

She also asked about the date of my last period which was 29 June. When I told her this she said that I wasnt even late for my period! I explained that I only have a 25 day cycle but she looked suspicious!!!

I dont know what I expected :dohh: Has anyone else booked their doctors appointment yet? Maybe I am being too eager :)

As for the symptoms, my BB's have been growing since the day before my period was late (which is great!!!). I do have extra saliva in my mouth but not too bad. Been a bit bloated today and a bit of backache. I did have a twinge today and a bit of pink discharge (sorry if tmi).

p.s. I LOVE the fruit tickers and my poppy seed :happydance:

I forgot to say - congratulations to everyone on their BFP's :happydance:

Congrats!! This will be our 3rd baby. I have been super hungry this past week. Just got my BFP this morning and I was 15dpo or 1 late with af. I have been more tired reccently too. My bb's have not been sore, but feel super huge! lol

H & H 9 months to you!

Thanks & Congrats! My bbs are huge too and I already have implants :blush: I'm not sure why my BFP showed so early. I was only 5-6dpo and it was pretty dark by 7dpo. I almosrt wish I had found out later. The waiting is going to kill me.

Brkbntly-I'm very hot at night. That's all. Nothing new.

Seems that our symptoms are all over the place :)... at least everyone is at the same stage - great to hear from you all and congrats on your BFP's!

Purple

I have had mild "cramps" today. Anybody else? They are not that painful an might be gas (tmi). I am feeling a little nervous - every time I go the bathroom I am afraid I am going to see my AF (it was due yesterday) but I am trying not to think about it too much. Talked with my OB today, she said the cramps are fine as long as I am not doubled over in pain. She also wants me to make an appointment with the high risk doctor which freaked me out a bit. I am a Factor V Leiden carrier which pretty much means I am at a slightly increased risk of blood clots. Guess I need to see if I need to take blood thinners but I am pretty sure when I talked to him last year when I found out I was a carrier he said I didn't. The upside is she said they would probably do an early ultrasound!! Waiting for the nurse from the high risk clinic to call me back to see if I need to make an appointment. My first regular appointment is Aug 26 and it can't come soon enough!!

Hi ladies,
Congrats to your BFP.
I got my on Saturday too, Clearblue digi 2-3 weeks!
But worried though as this my 3rd pregnancy in a 3 after 3 miscarriages. So feeling a bit nervous it will end the same way. But very excited as I have my first appointment at the Miscarriage unit at Epsom. Hoping Mr S can help me this time.

Fingers crossed !

Congratulations everyone x

I'm getting quite strong af like cramps this evening after I exercised. Is anyone else? I feel like me af is trying to start and I'm a bit worried x

Carhar - I have had some cramping today. Similar to AF cramps but not quite as painful as I usually get them. Talked to my OB today - she asked if I was doubling over in pain, I said no, and she said it was fine. I also talked to her about exercise and she said I could do whatever I was doing prior to getting pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->