Pregnancy - April 2012

Thanks DJF. It's already getting better I think I may have over done it at Netball tonight. I'm def not doubling over with pain x

Good to hear!! I am headed to kickboxing tonight so hopefully I feel okay after.

Hey ladies, I am getting strong twinges and cramps too. Had lot's of these cramps in my previous pregnancies as well. It does make you worry, but know it is pretty normal.

I am glad to hear other people are experiencing the same thing or have experienced the same thing in other pregnancies. Makes me feel better!

hi all for those who havnt joined yet i have set up an april 2012 thread with edd's on first post hope to see you all there xx https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/681821-april-2012-mummys-daddys.html

Just talked to nurse at high risk clinic. She is going to call me tomorrow with an appointment. They are going to do a viability ultrasound in 3-4 weeks which is before my first prenatal visit. Nervous but excited that I get an ultrasound sooner!!

I joined the other thread too ;)

Hi there! Can I join please. I got my BFP on Saturday and have a due date of 4th April 2012!

I went to the doctors this afternoon to confirm it and was very confused with the outcome. This is my first BFP so I have no idea what to expect, however I thought the doctor would at least confirm it by doing a test - she said it wasnt necessary as I had already done one and just to book an appointment with the midwife for 12 week scan on my way out!

She also asked about the date of my last period which was 29 June. When I told her this she said that I wasnt even late for my period! I explained that I only have a 25 day cycle but she looked suspicious!!!

I dont know what I expected :dohh: Has anyone else booked their doctors appointment yet? Maybe I am being too eager :)

As for the symptoms, my BB's have been growing since the day before my period was late (which is great!!!). I do have extra saliva in my mouth but not too bad. Been a bit bloated today and a bit of backache. I did have a twinge today and a bit of pink discharge (sorry if tmi).

p.s. I LOVE the fruit tickers and my poppy seed :happydance:

A similar situation happened to me @ my OB office when I was preggo with my first. I was so excited and scheduled @ 7 weeks. They made me pay my $25 copay--just had me pee in a cup to do an average urine pregnancy test and then gave me an estimated due date and told me to schedule with another office as they apparently didn't do OBGYN services there--didn't even put me in a room--I was in the restroom to pee and we did everything else in the hallway. Didn't even discuss OBGYN vs Midwife option. Went with a Midwife as there was so much more love and care then at that office--needless to say I didn't return to them after my pregnancy. The part that bothered me the most was that they charged me and my insurance for the visit--gee thanks--I knew I was pregnant I didn't need you to charge me money to re-tell me lol

Congratulations to you all. I too am due on April 1st. Glad to know i am not the only one. This is my 5th baby and very unexpected. I am 28. Been married 9 years and 4 mths. I dont really know how to work this site. How do u ladys add the pregnancy ticker onto here?

just make sure you pick the right "code" for the forum--I like to preview my signature just to be sure I've picked the right one ; )

Hey ladies, glad to see so many April babies coming!

My EDD is April 4. DH have been married for 6 months, trying for 5. He's 33 and I'm 35, and this is our first.

I've had intermittent nipple pain, super sensitive sense of smell, loss of appetite, can't sleep, extra saliva, nausea, itchy skin and pimples. And I have to pee every 5 minutes. It's going to be a fun ride, lol.

H+H 9 months to all!

Sorry to hear about the not great doctor office visit's. CBaby84 - I hope the next one is better!

4lilmonkeys - I copied the BBCode from the ticker website and added it to my signature. I guess the html code doesn't work.

This baby appears to be getting my ready for sleepless nights :) Couldn't fall asleep till 12 and wide awake at 6:30!

Add everyone as a friend - not sure what that does! Also added everyone to my bump buddy list. Hope everyone is doing well this morning!!!!!!

If I missed anyone please let me know.

Good morning ladies!!! How is everyone today?? I am feeling pretty good, no MS yet!! I had a ton of nasty hearthburn last night:( It was also super hard for me to get out of bed today eventhough I slept all night. I think a bit of fatigue is starting to set in.

DJF - got your friend request! I am going to try adn add everyone else too.

blakesmom - that is crazy what happened at your OB's office. I think I would lost it on them if that happened to me.

I have to see my family doc first on Aug 8th, then she will refer me to an OB. I really want my OB from my last pregnancy, but now that we have moved she is a bit further away. it is about a 25min drive. But there is an really good OB in my city too, but he is super hard to get into. So I have to decide which one I want. But I do not know how anyone could be better than my last OB.:)

hi ladies im wishing i would go to sleep and wake up in 2nd tri lol very nervous lots of twingy pains this afternoon hoping its just nothing though

mum2beagain - I felt that way yesterday but feel better today. TMI but I think part of my discomfort was gas and needing to go to the bathroom. My OB yesterday said it was fine as long as I wasn't doubled over in pain. Hope you feel better soon!

I would also like to wake up in the 2nd tri :) I think I will feel less nervous once I have my viability ultrasound in 3-4 weeks.

morning ladies :) I'm feeling sore this morning. I had this last pregnancy but don't remember it this early- I'm not able to find a comfortable position to sleep :( Last time i ended up on the couch we'll see if it happens again!
Calling the MW i had with #1 today to set up our first appointment so very excited! Now just have to find things to distract me til then! :)

Hey ladies, glad to see so many April babies coming!

My EDD is April 4. DH have been married for 6 months, trying for 5. He's 33 and I'm 35, and this is our first.

I've had intermittent nipple pain, super sensitive sense of smell, loss of appetite, can't sleep, extra saliva, nausea, itchy skin and pimples. And I have to pee every 5 minutes. It's going to be a fun ride, lol.

H+H 9 months to all!

I'm also due 4th and have exactly the same symptoms as you (except the sense of smell as I have a cold). I am really tired as I cant sleep (might be because I'm too excited :)) and hardly eating anything! I thought it would be the other way round :wacko:

I've also been really bloated and cant fit in my work trousers :dohh:

Afternoon ladies!!! I woke up this morning feeling depressed. No good reason, but everything is rubbing me the wrong way and I feel like I am about to cry any minute. :( I'm not sleeping good at night because I'm sooo hot and I have to pee. I can't believe this is only wk 4! I hope you all are doing better than me.

DJF-Thanks for the add. Gladly accepted!

mum2beagain- I wouldn't worry about unless you are in lot of pain. That said, I have had little twinges here and there that have me nervous too. It almost feels like AF is coming sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->