pregnancy buddies due in June 2009!

Do you mind popping round to my house??? Ha ha Ha!

You have to make sure to paste in the ticker that uses the "[ ]" instead of the "< >".

:rofl: You're cracking me up Happy Mum! :rofl: :rofl: I think Cath has the right idea to log in as you. :rofl:

You have to make sure to paste in the ticker that uses the "[ ]" instead of the "< >".

o i didn't do that!
glad i'm making you all laugh!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:
i'm not
:hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:

ok just a bit

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
hope i figure this out before bb due!!

bugger it i've had enough!!
try again when kids having aternoon nap!
thanks for help, everyone!!

Ladies we advise not to exchange login details for securtiy reasons.

If your having trouble please pop a post in the forum help section and someone will be happy to help you.

Thanks girlies!!

p.s i have sorted your signature prob out for you :)!!

well doctor finaly called me ,,,, yippee and he told me my levels went from 77 to 2,800 holy crap he said my levels look great he said my edd is june 12th , i will have my ultra sound in 2 weeks he said i will be 7 weeks when i have first ultra sound and this way they can see a heart beat.... im so happy... wow now for the next 2 weeks to pass by i wanna see my baby now... he said the bloating im having is complety normal and get used to it cuz im gunna keep getting bigger lol.. and he said cramps are ok probebly streching and the cm problem is great he said women who have a lot of cm is a very good sign that the vagina area is exepting everything very well and its a great sign to have a ton loads of cm.. sorry for tmi... mine is white and a whole lot.. so far im so happy he said im 5 weeks pg today .... he said we should not tell anyone just yet cuz women in first tri its 50/50 of miscarage he recomends to every women to keep secret, so ladies ill be talking to you all alot .. since i cant tell anyone untill 2 weeks b4 xmas time... wow im happy hope everything goes great for all of you and me.. thank you ladies for being here for me...

Hey girls, just came over from the TTC buddies to see all of you girls that got your bfps this month, seeing that there is 8 pages in one day of thread, wow, lots to catch up on :) This is such a special time, especially those expecing your first, which is a bunch of you, enjoy it! I recommend you write down what your feeling each day cause when you have more pregnancies you'll want to look back and see if your feeling the same things, fun to do that :)

finaly got up the nerve to add my ticker.. i was just waiting on the doctors results... yippee wow its so cute to see too.. its realy started to feel real to me now..

hello ladies! Well - I've decided to make the jump from the TTC forum. Excited about my :bfp:s!! but still nervous too because the lines are soooo light : (

Have got a docs appointment booked for the 30th of oct. Being pregnant is the most happy and amazing thing that could be happening to me!! Still scared though because of history of miscarriage and chemical pregnancies.

Thanks to all my girls from lucky TTC forum 'cycle day 1 Sept 10th' for encouraging me to get my ass over here. Taking the plunge - yay!!

good luck applegirl_ the ladies here are so nice cant wait to get to know you. good luck and dont worry about light test my first test i thought was a shadow and flushed it down the toilet, lol they where light for 2-3 days then went dark.. good luck hun

I have never been able to keep mine a secret! Its to hard. My mom is always the first to notice. She says my hips get noticably wider!

thanks lilmom! I'm feeling more confident with each passing day.
Your HCGs sounds great - and your kids are so cute!! i'm sure you are baking one supercute bean in there too.
Amber - I know! Secrets are hard to keep. I've only told my partner and best friend. Think I may keep it quiet for a little while longer.

Ladies we advise not to exchange login details for securtiy reasons.

If your having trouble please pop a post in the forum help section and someone will be happy to help you.

Thanks girlies!!

p.s i have sorted your signature prob out for you :)!!

Thank you!
Got two now, hope your not saying i've got twins in there!!!:rofl:

OMG, i was just thinking if it is twins i'd have 4 child under 3 and a bit! mmm i think 1 is plenty!!
lilmom, do you think you could have twins again?

thanks lilmom! I'm feeling more confident with each passing day.
Your HCGs sounds great - and your kids are so cute!! i'm sure you are baking one supercute bean in there too.
Amber - I know! Secrets are hard to keep. I've only told my partner and best friend. Think I may keep it quiet for a little while longer.

HELLOOO Apple girl!!
I've told about 3friends so far , no parents, think i'll leave it a couple more weeks to feel a bit more confident. keep trying to keep up the PMA and not let negative thoughts in... everything WILL be fine!!
:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->