pregnancy buddies due in June 2009!

Jersey really hoping your scan goes well this am be keeping my fingers crossed for you!!
Lilmom, i'm so jealous you have a scan booked already, i've not even been dr yet, feeling puke again today, so glad about that.
Apple girl, know what you mean about tests, i so want to get another to test again, its rubbish this stage of pg, as just have no idea if everything ok till get a scan. its so much better when you get to feel it wriggle, just another 15weeks to wait!!! you just have to assume no news is good news!!!

Hows everyone elses paranoia going??
I seem to swing from being really happy and wanting to tell everyone i see I@M PREGNANT!!!
To thing o its not right i've got pains, somethings wrong/
Going to try get doc to give early scan, but know they don't generally do then till 11weeks here.

I'm scared.

I am having brown discharge when I go to the bathroom. Needless to say, after having had a natural miscarriage in mid-July, I am SO SCARED. My boobs still hurt and I have felt nausea all day long - but I can't help but worry.

Thankfully I have an early scan already scheduled for tomorrow morning.

Please pray for me that everything turns out alright.

JM

Hun how are you today? praying for you hun right now, will keep checking in for news xxxxxx :hug:

Lilmom bet your really excited about your scans, i hope your going to show us piccies

Applegirl im still testing to, just to make sure! looks like your doing well hun xxxxxxx

Happymum with my first pregnancy i went in at 6 weeks and told them i was pregnant but had really bad cramps (i know now that i didn't i was just panicking :blush: ) anyway because there was no blood he said i should be ok but he sent me for a early scan 2 days later just to make sure ;) ;)

Well im about 6 weeks today i think.....still just want food all the time lol
Ive been playing around on this website looking at what my little lump looks like this week
https://3dpregnancy.parentsconnect.com/calendar/6-weeks-pregnant.html

MMM i was thinking that myself, i do have pains in my side, but was worrying, pg paranoia, that if i made something up then it might actually happen and i might loose it and it would all be because i pretended something was wrong to get a scan........ am i insane? well i see dr at 6 weeks pg will have chat with him about paranoia./pains in side. my sister had an ectopic so i'm paronoid about having one with these pains but i have no blood so can't be anyway?
How you feeling cariad?
still got my fingers crossed Jersey, not sure what time it is with you so prob not gone for scan yet.

Hi ladies. Thank you for the well wishes. I go for my scan in about an hour. The amount of brown blood has decreased, but it's still there. I still "feel" pregnant, if that counts for anything.

My OH said the sweetest thing last night... "you are the love of my life, and while I want us to have a child - if we can't, I will still have you". Just thinking about what he said makes me want to cry.

I gave my supervisor notice that if things come back "inconclusive" or "not good", then I will be putting in for sick leave the rest of the afternoon. I know myself well enough to know I couldn't handle being in the office if I am sad and scared again.

Please keep the prayers coming...
JM

apple- dont worry they are stilL:bfp:, I feel the same i have this strange urge to keep testing................I think im going mad seriously so far ive resisted the urge.

Ive also got a doctor app this afternoon as I have a really bad back, its so painfull I cant even bed/sit /drive I cant carry on like this esp with a baby on the way

jersey good luck again:hugs:, xxx

Jersey, your OH sounds lovely had a little cry myself, thats so lovely, sounds better this am if not so much, and brown better than red! Keeping em crossed!!! X

Mrs holmes hope your appoint goes well too. X

How much do you think a home scanning unit would cost? would love to see BB everyday to check in on it!!

Awww Jersey hun your OH sounds like a star bless him....hope your ok hun, im still praying for you xxxxx

Mrs holmes i hope all goes well at the docs hun xx

Happymum i didnt know you could get them...off to search the web/ebay now lol

..............EDIT to add i cant find any :( i can see the ones you use to listen to the heart beat for between £30-£50.
I remember reading on here that a privet 4d scan cost someone £99 for the scan, a video and the photos.
It would be good if you could buy them tho, or hire them, i think id end up obsessed tho lol

Aaww Jersey your OH just sounds wonderfuly sweet! Good luck today sweetie! You're in my thoughts and prayers.:hug: I don't know if this will help, but I asked my father who is suregon about the bleeding and he said it isn't uncommon early on. I know you'll feel much more reassured after your scan today. Please let us know what happens.

Hi Apple- Don't worry about testing like crazy. We all do it! You're definitely prego., with even very faint lines. :happydance: I took another test today even though the hospital already confirmed my pregnancy. I'm sure we will all test again soon. :rofl:

Cath- I hope your back feels better. I am in the same boat as you. I actually had to stay home today because I can't sit up straight. I also have a sever cold. It sucks that we can't take any cold medicine for relief.

Hi Apple! I am so happy to see you over here :) I'm glad your re-tests after the BFN were positive and that all the non-cheapies gave you positives! However faint, they are still lines and wouldn't appear at all if you had anything to worry about.

Cath - hope your back gets better. I have been suffering from sciatica since June and eventually went for an MRI because there were days when I couldn't move - literally! Found out I have a herniated disc which is causing the sciatic pain so I have been having accupuncture for the last 4 weeks. I was very apprehensive at first because I am no lover of needles, but these are completely different and anyway, I didn't care what I had to do in order to get "fixed" so I could survive getting pregnant. I haven't had any pain for 3 weeks - it really is a miracle, but I am obviously being super careful not to aggrevate my back pain.

Jerseygirl - hope your appointment goes well today. As many have said, bleeding is very common (though that thought doesn't really help when it happens to you!) and brown blood is old so it could be left over from implantation.

As far as telling people, we haven't told anyone yet - very superstitious and don't want to jinx anything. And I don't think I could cope with telling people if something went wrong. But I was on the phone to my Mum yesterday and she asked if I was pregnant????!! Is that mother's intuition or what?! I just laughed it off. We are close but I want to wait a bit longer - she will be the first person I tell though. We are having Thanksgiving dinner on Sunday with a big group of hubby's family on Sunday so I am hoping no one notices me not drinking. Regardless of what I am saying, I am so tempted to tell EVERYONE though!

No nausea or anything yet - hope it stays away!

Hope everyone else is doing well!
Victoria

CAriad i was joking ish about scanning unit, they are probably tens of thousands ,of pounds i think tom cruise had one though perhaps they would loan it out!! LOL!!
A doppler is hundred or so, but wouldn't hear a heart beat yet a while anyway. guess its just waiting till can feel it kick for reassurance!! BUt if i won the lottery say, i would def buy a scanner and have my own private midwife!! swimming pool, helicopter, mansion............. dream on!!! LOL!!

the doctor said that ive pulled a ligament not alot I can do apart from rest, gutted I just hope it gets better so im not doing ANYTHING that involves lifting. If its not better Im going to go back!

hope u feel better zoey, I hate being bad!

veeh u have such will power!

our friends are coming around tonight first time no drink!

Mrs holmes , sounds painful, make the most of having to put your feet up!!
Bet you spill to friends!!! too hard not to!!
I told my friends that came round t oday! Was great feeling had a little happy cry..... hormones getting the better of me today!!
Hope your back gets better soon
Any news on Jersey yet?

Zoey hope you'refeeling better soon.... hot lemon and honey! and paracetamol to keep temp down! rest up. X

I already have:rofl:I couldn't keep my mouth shut!

No news as far as I can see I hope everything is ok

omg can u imagine having a scanner id be obbessed!

just wondering how old is everone??? Im 26 i'll be 27 having the baby.sorry I sooooo nosey!!

Mrs Holmes you'reso like me!!:rofl::rofl:
I can never keep it quiet told everyone within 6 weeks with my first 2, telling is half the fun!! I figure if the worst were to happen i'd prob tell friends anyway, so may as well enjoy every minute of positivity!! i've had a couple of friends misscarry, one had told me before she was pg the other after. i felt so much more empathy for the one that told me before as i felt her loss too. the one that happened after felt more detatched. weird? its a tough subject!

anyway i refuse to think negatively, our babies will be fine, scanner or no scanner!!

i'm 35 by the way.... only just mind!!!, think i may have concieved on my birthday :rofl:, dh is 46, ha ha old git!! thinks hes peter pan though!! looking good for his age have to say though!!:blush:

Im 30.......and still looking for a scanner lol, apparently you can hire them form some places LMAO!

Mrs Holmes enjoy your rest hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->