pregnancy buddies due in June 2009!

Yay Happy mum you have a sig.....2 sigs lol, well done xxxx

Lilmom im glad you got such good results from the docs hun, its early days for us all but at least we can all share gossip with each other whilst we wait for the time to be right to tell the world xx

Applegirl hi and congrats, my first tests at 15 DPO were neg and at 17 DPO were so light only i could see the line and that was only when i looked really really hard (and on a angle held up to the light lol)

How is everyone feeling? How are all the symptoms?

I am feeling very bloated today and (0)(0) very sore!!!

Hope you are all well.

:dust::dust::dust:

Thanks Cariad!, it was with help from polo princess though, i'd clicked on the wrong thing surprise surprie! anyways 2 is better than none!!
so i see you have 3 children already what ages are they? mine are 2yrs8months agirl, evie, and a boy dylan 16 months, they rae a bit of a handful, just got them to bed after a lunchtime battle with little girl! don't feel sick today which is worrying me now, after complaining yesterday of feeling ill....never happy!! I want to feel sick again then i know its ok! how you all feeling?

How is everyone feeling? How are all the symptoms?

I am feeling very bloated today and (0)(0) very sore!!!

Hope you are all well.

:dust::dust::dust:

No symptoms today, unless being grumpy is one? grumpy mum today!!
got jogging pants on as staying at home today, perhaps thats why don't feel sick, as i'm comfy and yest had jeans on!

Hello everyone!
Thanks Cath for starting this thread - it'll be nice to carry on from our ttc one :)

So I am due June 16th and it will be my second pregnancy - already I am feeling bloated and super, super tired. Last night I fell asleep at 8.30!! In the middle of watching Bones, which I love. No morning sickness yet, but last time it didn't start until about 8 weeks and then it was hideous. I was vomiting about 10 times a day so I am seriously not looking forward to that. Other than that I am feeling a lot of stretching/twinge-y pains, which are kind of nice - it reminds me that I am pregnant :)

Looking forward to sharing all our symptoms and the next 9 months together!
Victoria

Thanks Cariad!, it was with help from polo princess though, i'd clicked on the wrong thing surprise surprie! anyways 2 is better than none!!
so i see you have 3 children already what ages are they? mine are 2yrs8months agirl, evie, and a boy dylan 16 months, they rae a bit of a handful, just got them to bed after a lunchtime battle with little girl! don't feel sick today which is worrying me now, after complaining yesterday of feeling ill....never happy!! I want to feel sick again then i know its ok! how you all feeling?

Lol you will have your hands full.....in a good way, i love it.....the hustle and bustle of buys family life.

I have a girl who's just turned 6, a boy who's about to turn 5 and a girl who's just turned 3.

When my last daughter was born for 4 months i had 3 children all under the age of 3, it was fantastic fun :happydance:

Hi Victoria,
Im like you i love my little cramps and twinges, its like my little secret reminding me its there all the time, gives me a happy glow xxxx

Hi Carid bach - thanks for the encouragement hon- you are a star : )

My signs - I think my belly is a tiny bit bigger - gonna start taking photos! peeing every hour- or even every 30 mins!! (even at night waking up 2-3 times) sore bbs.

No morning sickness yet.

My signs - I think my belly is a tiny bit bigger - gonna start taking photos! peeing every hour- or even every 30 mins!! (even at night waking up 2-3 times) sore bbs.

No morning sickness yet.

No worries hun....

...i think from what ive read its the same hormone that reacts on the POAS that also causes the morning sickness....
My midwife told me that my lines were faint because i didn't have a huge amount of the hormone and that's why i didn't have and never got morning sickness, i still had 3 very healthy happy pregnancies tho,
My last one was even a planned home birth (as will this one i hope) ;)

My lump (to early to be a 'bump' lol) is getting enormous by the hour lol ...its a good idea to take photos of it tho, its a nice little record xxxxxxxxx

Apple~ WOOHOO!! It's so fabulous to see you over here! It's about time. :dance: It must be driving you crazy to have to wait until Oct. 30th for the doctors. I have to wait until Nov. 12th and it's driving me bonkers.

Lilmomof3- I’m so glad your tests came back positive. Your HCG jump was huge! Oh… and your little ones are adorable.

Symptoms...Symptoms. Well I'm definitely having them. I'm crazy bloated, like at least 5 pounds heavier than I was last week. My boobs are enormous w/ blue veins running throughout and they’re ridiculously sore, twinge pains in my abdomen and slightly woozy on and off. I’m just waiting for the MS to hit.

In regards to telling people, I started out w/ only telling my mom and my older sister, which I did. But unfortunately I couldn’t help myself and I told a close girlfriend and 6 people at work. Oops! :rofl:

I just told my mum, older sister and younger half brother and sister.
Mum said congratulations then changed subject, which isnot too bad areaction thought i was in for a lecture. just text siblings don't live nearby and not really close to them so thought it best.
HMMM so i guess thats a bit sad. But i am now free to tell my friends who will be chuffed for me as they know how much i wanted another baby!
I know its still really early days but i hate keeping secrets... i'm the type that opens xmas pressies early!!
So excited got couple of friends coming round with kids to play, can't wait to tell them!!
YIPEEE!!

No morning sickness yet.

hello apple!!!!

ive missed soo mush this morning!!!

well done happymum with the sig!

veeh thought id carry it on though to the pregnancy club since the last last one went soooo well!

has anyone actually been sick? I just feel it.....love it really tho!

I'm scared.

I am having brown discharge when I go to the bathroom. Needless to say, after having had a natural miscarriage in mid-July, I am SO SCARED. My boobs still hurt and I have felt nausea all day long - but I can't help but worry.

Thankfully I have an early scan already scheduled for tomorrow morning.

Please pray for me that everything turns out alright.

JM

oh honey - I know you know this already - but it is really common to have a bit of bleeding. I'm glad that you have the scan tomorrow. You are on my mind. Let us know how it goes. x

:hug:Jersey, try to stay calm and I'm hoping you find out tomorrow that things look okay, but as you probably know its VERY early for a scan so you may not have any answers then anyway. After two MC's, I got prego with my son and at about 9 weeks I had bright red bleeding but all was okay, and I was a nervous wreck so I know how scary it is but try to hang in there...

Ladies I came by to see if you all have started your prego journals??? I went looking for them but me no see :)

hello ladies , jjf i started my pg journal so did happy mum not sure who else though not many ppl talk to me here yet , well ladies got my first ultra sound scheduld oct 22nd at 9am , wish me luck i know its 2 weeks away i hope it goes by fast i cant wait hope my lil baby is growing good an will get a strong heart beat by then . how is everyone here today?

wish you luck jersy for tommow, hope everything will be ok _ ps on the sick thing oh ya for the last 2 mornings my belly gets realy icky feeling but havent yet puked which is good.

jersey- good luck for this morning, i'll keep checking throughout the day to see how u got on, as apple said the bleeding is common,

illmom- bet u cant wait do u have scans earlier in america?

not sure about the journal I was going to be old fashioned and write on lol, but I think I will start one as it will be nice to look back

not feeling as sick today have managed to have a cuppa!

:muaha:morning ladies. had a terrible morning this am - as you know I am still not feeling confident about the pregnancy. still taking my BBTs. I had a temp dip this am, but not below the coverline. got scared. realised I still had one pregnancy test at home- a pound shop brand called predictor. I did the test and it was :bfn:. :cry: Totally upset - I decided to go to the shops to buy more tests to check. You are going to laugh (or cry) but I bought 4 double packs of tests: CBdigital, boots, tesco, and pound shop cheapy strips. The results were:
CB digital - postive :bfp:!!
Boots - faint positive after 3 mins, getting stronger by 10 mins
tesco - v. faint positive after 3 mins, faint positive after 10 mins
cheapy - v.v.faint positive after 5 mins.

OK - so I am still in the game. As I said I bought double packs of both tests - so I will be testing again, but not going to test again til Monday.

I know that I should stop testing, but having gone through a m/c and 2 chemicals before I just don't trust that the + is going to stick. Totally believing and hoping though. And praying. And talking to the bean.

Not even a drop of blood though - that has to be good. Now 16DPO. You know - if I had followed fertility friend's advice I would not even have been testing til Sunday - ha! That was likely good advice : )

ok ladies - going to try to concentrate on work now. Feeling reassured by the positives. I know there is every chance that this pregnancy is going to go well.:muaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->