Pregnancy buddies, JUNE 2011

Hi Britt11,

Haven't got many symptoms at all really. Just sore boobs :blush: every so often. Did feel sicky last week but that has gone now....hopefully it will be back by next week :laugh2:

Mustang, I used the sea bands in my last pregnancy...they really helped at first but then the MS just became too strong.

Kat xx

Anyone want to be bump buddies? I'm due on June 26th, and I noticed a few of you are due on the 25th. :p

KittieKat: Yeah I have sore boobs too, but it's more the back aches that have me annoyed at the moment. At least I got to whine enough at DH to get the nicer office chair. Way less achy now!

So I picked up the sea bands. The jury is still out though. They leave such a sore spot where the pressure is applied. And I didn't feel much relief. I'll give them another couple of days.

So I picked up the sea bands. The jury is still out though. They leave such a sore spot where the pressure is applied. And I didn't feel much relief. I'll give them another couple of days.

I had that same problem! Ive got 2 round bruises on my wrists now, so ive given up wearing them, I dont know how some people manage with them, ive only got really small wrists and even their painfully tight on me :shrug:

I had that same problem! Ive got 2 round bruises on my wrists now, so ive given up wearing them, I dont know how some people manage with them, ive only got really small wrists and even their painfully tight on me :shrug:

Exactly! I wouldn't mind so much if they actually helped!! Now I'm just left to dry heaving into the toilet every 45 mins or so. I kind of wish I could just puke already.......feels like that would help maybe :shrug:

Anyone want to be bump buddies? I'm due on June 26th, and I noticed a few of you are due on the 25th. :p

KittieKat: Yeah I have sore boobs too, but it's more the back aches that have me annoyed at the moment. At least I got to whine enough at DH to get the nicer office chair. Way less achy now!

Hey harocat, I will be bump buddies if you want to?? I am due 25th but its my birthday on the 26th so they are nice dates either way lol :hugs:

Yeah, the seabands can cause sore writsts for some people, sorry I had forgotten about that part :blush:

Sure, I'll add you! :thumbup: My due date is just an estimate until I go to my first appointment in a few weeks. I'm pretty sure it will stay that date though.

Exactly! I wouldn't mind so much if they actually helped!! Now I'm just left to dry heaving into the toilet every 45 mins or so. I kind of wish I could just puke already.......feels like that would help maybe :shrug:

Aw yeah I know what you mean! I was terrible nauseous at week 7 & 8, my poor widwife didnt know what had hit her when she tried having a convo with me and I was back and fore the toilet LOL! nausea and sickness dissapeared now, no need for them painful bands! lol

Can I ask has anyone been sneezing like I don't know what???? I just can't seem to stop! :haha: This has been going on now for over a week and I don't have a cold or anything....just silly sneezes :wacko:

Can I ask has anyone been sneezing like I don't know what???? I just can't seem to stop! :haha: This has been going on now for over a week and I don't have a cold or anything....just silly sneezes :wacko:

I've been sneezing a lot but i just assumed it was because of the season, allergies etc. I never thought it could be pregnancy related! :shrug:

I finally puked this morning. It did not bring the relief I had hoped for. Called the doctor and she gave me Reglan and Zofran to try. They have helped quite a bit. But now I feel guilty for taking something. :nope: I'm trying to remind myself that I need to work etc.

Hope you feel better soon hun. :hugs: Just noticed we're exactly the same no. of days along too!

Hello :) im due around 15th June with no.3, sorry some ladies are feeling so ill :( im just nauseous atm and mostly at night really so not too bad.
Im not seeing a MW until 20Nov so ill be around 10weeks so im not sure if ill get my scan at 12 weeks as it can take upto a month to come through :( x

I have a question. I am seeing the MW this week and will be 9+1. When I made the appointment they didn't say anything about a scan. Do you think they will at least let us hear the heartbeat? Or is it still too early for that?

hi my names angie and ive just joined site today, just had 1st scan today and due date is june 10th, can i gatecrash your chats? x

I have a question. I am seeing the MW this week and will be 9+1. When I made the appointment they didn't say anything about a scan. Do you think they will at least let us hear the heartbeat? Or is it still too early for that?

you will definately see heartbeat, ive just had my scan at 9wks and there was very clear image of babe and heartbeat on screen, im back at 13wks for nuchal scan and more bloods

might be a bit early to hear the heartbeat i went at 10 weeks preg and m/w could not find it.

hey mustang love, good luck with your scan, let me know how you get on xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->