Pregnancy buddies, JUNE 2011

How did you girls get on with your scans? I'm having one next tuesday when I'll be 5w6d and am worrying that it'll be too early to see a h/b?

My scan went good. We were able to see the heartbeat! It was small but we were able to make it out.

yay! congrats!!

i didn't have such a great experience as that. they told me to come in for an ultrasound but it was on my heart (b/c i have a heart condition)!! they wouldn't even show me the baby :growlmad: they said I should just wait until 11/4 since it's not too far away. i was soo mad!!!

That's just mean :growlmad: xx

Hey Southerngal,

Feeling good but slightly sicky.....think that MS is on its way :thumbup: Also really quite tired today, work was hard.

How about you?

Tired and nauseous today.

:[ sorry to hear that.

i pigged out today without reason really, i know i am preggo but still don't think i should be as hungry as i am lately.

other than that though, same old same for me- not many symptoms although last night i felt nauseous but never actually got sick

hope you start feeling better!!

so so sick today, MS has really hit and not to mention being tired all the time, fell asleep on the couch this evening for 2 hours.

heya guys can i join im due 25th june, also my sister found out she was pregnant the same day as me lol, im due the 25th shes due 21st lol xxx

Had scan today, no h/b yet but sac measuring 5w6d which is what I should be. Hoping this is a good sign?[-o<

Helloo to everyone in the June 2011 club! haha im due 1st June :)

Hi Ladies,
hope I can join, I just found out a couple days I'm pregnant and am potentially due June 30th or July 1st- so I will likely join a July club as well.

Look forward to sharing experiences

:hugs:

Hey everyone!!! :hi: I'm due June 14th with our first. Nausea has hit pretty bad over the past few days. Trying to snack every 45 minutes or so but that only helps a little.

Has anyone ever tried the sea sickness bands? I've been doing a little research and might invest in one.

Congrats to all!!!!!

Hey everyone!!! :hi: I'm due June 14th with our first. Nausea has hit pretty bad over the past few days. Trying to snack every 45 minutes or so but that only helps a little.

Has anyone ever tried the sea sickness bands? I've been doing a little research and might invest in one.

Congrats to all!!!!!

Congrats to you too! I havent tried them personally as this is our first but a friend of mine is 5 months and she used it first trimester and said it was great.

Kittykat, I see we are similar in how far along we are. Any symptoms? I have nothing except fatigue really and I feel like I'm coming down with a cold and I havent been sick in years

hello to everyone else:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->