Pregnancy buddies needed due September 2009 :)

hey, im having a girl. we have called her jaimee leigh. cant wait to meet her, im getting excited now!! x

hey, im having a girl. we have called her jaimee leigh. cant wait to meet her, im getting excited now!! x

Awww that a lovely name for a wee lassie. Hows pregnancy been treating you?

Laura-marie dont know if you knew peacocks have an online site, I only found it today https://www.peacocks.co.uk/Womenswear/Maternity.

Thats a lovely name hun!

GIRLS I HAVE A HOUSE!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Its a 2 bedroom place, needs abit of work... could be there a while, has a garden, its a quiet area, close to the town centre etc :thumbup:

Got a viewing on Monday in my lunch, if i like it i get the keys then and have to be moved in by wednesday im so chuffed! xxx

hiya ames!!im 21 due 14th sept so can chat if u like..im having a lil boy!!xxx

Hiya Lolly and welcome!! :flower:

have you thought of any names yet? where you from hun? xx

:wohoo::wohoo: thats great Amy, so chuffed for u!! Its great getting ur own place and decorating etc. Hows the wee one been the day? Has he been kicking away??

:hi: Lolly

Thats a lovely name hun!

GIRLS I HAVE A HOUSE!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Its a 2 bedroom place, needs abit of work... could be there a while, has a garden, its a quiet area, close to the town centre etc :thumbup:

Got a viewing on Monday in my lunch, if i like it i get the keys then and have to be moved in by wednesday im so chuffed! xxx

WELL DONE AND CONGRATULATIONS AMES, hope its nice and you like it, will have to send ya welcome home settling in card, thin if that makes sense lol

Oh well swine flu has hit my work, and i spoke to my dr and his advised me to stay off work until next week, but im so busy before i leave, and i no there gonna hate it, but i dont wanna hurt Hollie, i dunno if the 2 other girls who are pregnant will stay off as well!! xxx

No Laura marie you have to do whats best for u and Hollie, I would stay well away, its just not worth it :hugs:!!!

I no, its just ******* thats all, got so much work to do!!!
MY mum wont let me leave the house anyway lol xxx

I know I cant wait to decorate and finally set my baby things up! Its like Christmas haha. Ill take some before and after pics :D

Yeah, made me feel really sick about 15 mins ago... my stomach went all hard and i felt horrible :(

2 of my friends families have swine flu... the one girl i work with.... hoping she dont get it! xxx

Yeah i no a few people who have it, plus one of the ladies in my nCT class thinks she may have it, so didnt come to class tonight

Well just back from my NCT class and one of the ladies who was having twins went into premature labour last week and had the babies but the boy died and the girl is in intensive care, its so sad xxx

Hey girls, can i have your addresses etc for out little pressies for everyone xxx

Oh meant to say can you girls give me an idea of things you dont want/ need :hugs:

Ok girls i've pm'd you my address, i dont mind what you get me, but you can have a mission if you like, as i am addicted to stars, see if you can find somethign starry for hollie lol
If not i dont mind, you have to give me your details and what you want/dont xxx

PM'd u back Laura with my details

TBH i love most baby stuff/things so doubt there will be anything use get me that I wont like.

When r we doing this then? R we waiting till closer to our due dates? And we all going to send them round about the same time so we all get the them roughly the same time?? xoxo

Sorry girls been out most of the evening, i'll start looking for ideas this weekend :thumbup:

Lauramarie, ill pm you in the week with my new address as i dont know it fully :dohh: xx

Well i was thinking of looking around this weekend for you girlies or we can send them at we enter 1st week in september?
Well done on your new place, your have to take pics of it before and after! Bet you cant wait to start sorting out babies things and where everything is going to be going!!! xxx

Hiya girls,

Wont be on as much at the moment, with moving as i dont have the internet in my new place and i cant afford to get it as ive been made redundent :cry:

Ill try and come to my mums and bring my laptop to catch up like i am tonight lol

Hope your all ok xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->