Pregnancy buddies needed due September 2009 :)

Oh no, when did they make you redundant, what did they say the reason was?
HOpe ya ok love and move is going well for you xxx

Happened on Friday, company has gone into administration. Havent been paid this month so i'm fucking fuming, could take up to 6 weeks to get my wages. I also get money for my 15 days annual leave and compensation for not being given a months notice. They kept on 37 staff, god rid of the rest of us.... but taking them to a tribunal for unfair dismissal! xxx

Oh blood hell, can that happen, hope ya get it all sorted asap for ya!
And to think ya start mat leave this friday!!!
xxx

Awwwww Amy :hugs:

I would take them all the way!!!

Try not to be stressing too much (easier said than done I know) but use will be fine, you always will get by some how. Does ure OH work?
Hope eveything gets sorted for u babe xoxo

Well looks like im gonna be homeless, house we rent company as gone into administration, so were losing our house, so we've gone council said that we need a place, got appt for 7th august, were not saying my dad lives with us, cos they wont give us a place then!!

Its always something with us!!!

Hope everyone else is ok though xxx

Oh no Laura Marie :hugs: hope u get something sorted with the council, keep us updated. When do u need to be out of your current house? xoxo

Aww no thats shit hun! Hope it gets sorted :hugs:

Hopefully getting the internet sometime next week with Sky, i miss talking to you 2 so much... and coming on here and facebook! xxx

Yeah were missing you aswel Ames, yeah we went to court today we got 6 weeks to move out, or baliefs are coming on 6th sept, oh the joy, but were going to the council next friday to find out what are options are, so fingers crossed, cos we need at least a 2 bed house cos of our pets and hopefully will get somewhere straight away cos cant go into hostel again cos of pets xxx

Yeah were missing you aswel Ames, yeah we went to court today we got 6 weeks to move out, or baliefs are coming on 6th sept, oh the joy, but were going to the council next friday to find out what are options are, so fingers crossed, cos we need at least a 2 bed house cos of our pets and hopefully will get somewhere straight away cos cant go into hostel again cos of pets xxx

Thats really shit doll!!! Good luck with the council, keep us updated :hugs:

Wont be getting Sky broadband until at least end of August! So will just keep coming to my mums lol.

Lauramarie thats rubbish! Hopefully you will be priority because your pregnant too xxx

Yeah i am classed as prioirty, and so should my mum aswell as she doesnt work, so fingers crossed for next friday girlies plz xxx

Hiya girls!

Had my midwife appointment today... all fine, measuring a week behind my dates though :dohh:

I also get to give birth in the new maternity suite!! :happydance: It will be finished by the 14th August, so me and OH and going to go for a tour when its done so we know where to go!

Things ok with you both? xxx

Awwww sounds lovely, u lucky girl getting everything brand spanking new.

Yeah im doing ok, getting quite uncomfortable now :wacko: We built the cot last night and ive started washing the little mans clothes :cloud9: Im trying to get the flat sorted so I can just sit and chill. Still havnt packed my hospital bag yet :dohh: Feel so unorganised lol

Hows the move going Amy? Use settled yet?

Not got MW till next week as she was fully booked this week, did u find out how he is lying at all?

Not long to go now girlies :thumbup:

I know i'm well chuffed haha :D

Ditto, OH has to help me get off the sofa :lol::blush: Me and OH are buying the rest of my things for my bag this weekend, i remember me saying oh i'm gunna be ready by so and so many weeks - 35 weeks and still not done! :dohh:

Get photos hun! I seriously cant wait to see his room done and wash his clothes ready and put them away :cloud9:

We are kinda settled, we just have no storage as we dunno how long we are gunna be there so dont wanna buy loads then have to move it all, if that makes sense lol.

Hes lying in like a moon position head down! so nearly there lol. OH is going to the first game of the season tomorrow for Cardiff, quite gutted but he got the ticket free... i'm gunna go next week lol, hoping i will fit through the gates, can you imagine :rofl: xxx

:rofl: im sure u ll fit hun, if I get any bigger we will need to start parking in parent and child spaces coz I can barely get out of the car if there is a car parked next to us :haha:

Well we r only in a one bedroom mind so the wee man will be in with us, not that I would have it any other way in the beginning.

xoxo

Hiya girls,
Not good news, they wouldnt help my mum, but they will help me, so were now gotta say she is kicking me out by friday next week, going down there on monday, im gonna try and take my dogs with me as well

But went to MW today, she has her head down but not engaged and actually turned while MW was feeling her, i've had to had some emergency bllods taken and gotta go hospital tomorrow to find out my results as i've been getting so hot and itchy, they wanna rule out some kidney problems, but she said it is probably to do wtih the heat, but just to be on the safe side xxx

Oh no Laura :hugs: Hopefully the council give you something then. Whats ure mum and that going to do?

Hope u get on ok at the hospital, keep us updated xoxo

Hiya,
My parenst have found somewhere now, there gonna move by the end of the month, im going council on monday and should be put somewhere by friday

Well hospital have said i need to be monitored and gotta go back again on tuesday, to see a consultant, and they my induce me at 38 weeks

Hope everyone is doing ok though xxx

So what do they think is the problem that they r going to induce you? Hope ure ok :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->