Pregnancy buddies needed due September 2009 :)

Well its something to do with my liver, cos im itchying so much and keep getting so hot and with my swelling and my back, its all heading towards that, so you girls maybe right i might get mine before yours but will see what they say on tuesday when i go for more tests on tuesday and meet my consultant
xxx

Vicki I'm the same if cars are parked next to us :rofl: my OH parks more over his side so I got room to get out :D

Lauramarie thats shit hun hope you get somewhere quick and trust you to get induced so you get your baby first ;-):lol: xx

Haha well will see what the consultant says on tuesday, but hey you lot said i would have her 1st im just making sure i win that bet haha

Haha you two girls make me laugh, i dont know how im gonna pack all her stuff up let alone my stuff up for the move, im going council tomorrow so will let ya know how it all goes, but wont be online for abit when i move until get net all set up at my mums xxx

Dont be so cocky u havent won yet :lol:

Give us a text the morra and lets us know how u get on at the council xoxo

Neither am i!! Hes allowed to come when his room is done, everything is washed and after the 14th August so i give birth in the new swanky labour ward :rofl: xxx

Woo hoo!!!
Well went along to the council, i gotta wait to hear from them, if i dont hear from them by thursday i gotta go back down there and speak to them again xxx

Hi Im Jodee (23) due 24th September with my second child and it's a boy :)

Hiya Jodee, Congrats and awww another boy for september

Well hospital said there is nothing that can be done and they want to see me when im 39 weeks and see how im coping then, its just a waste of time it really is

Well havent heard anything yet, so i should expect im gonna be going down there tomorrow morning, oh the joys!!!

Hows everyone else doing? Im not sure if having problems with my blimin phone again, cos txted ya both yest and a few other people and id otn think there getting to you again!!! xxx

:hi: Jodee congrats and welcome to team blue :winkwink:

Nope never got a text off you Laura Marie.

Well had my MW appt today and ive to go for a growth scan as im measuring 32 weeks instead of 35 weeks. Hopefully all is ok, appt should be in for a couple of weeks time. Had bloods done again aswell as my b12 seems to be dropping. My antenatal classes start on Monday and ive also got BF workshop on Monday morning so it will be a busy day. The weeks seem to be flying in now, cant believe im having a baby next month :dohh: Hope use both r well xoxo

I feel like im jumping into this finding a buddy thing really late lol, is this baby the first for you both? I had a mw appointment today and they thought I was measuring a bit small but they scanned me and confirmed he is definitly a boy and he weighes 4lb 15oz at the moment so I guess Im actually gonna have to push this time (my daughter was born at 26+4 weighing 2lb 20z)

Hiya,

Yeah all 3 of us, this is our firsts, oh wow how old is your daughter now?

Well the council is coming around to see my mum tomorrow, to confirm that i have nowhere to live as of tomorrow, then i go down the council and they will place me, they have confirmed i will be going into b&b but for only a couple of weeks as they would like to house me before hollie is here!!!

I'll keep you all updated as and when i know xxx

My little girl will be 6 next month but I feel like Im more nervous about this pregnancy, what with the baby being bigger and the fact I know Im gonna have to take him home straight away rather than him staying in the neo-natal unit :s

Yeah i bet thats more scary plus you kinda know whats gonna be happening aswel!!!

AWwww least your be able to go straight home and get into a routine xxx

Fingers crossed for the routine part lol, so have you decided on your birth plans etc? Ive just packed my hospital bag but I think I'll end up repacking it 10 times before I need it : )

Hiya Gingermango

My birth plan is to go with the flow, have the baby and then bring him home :haha: Seriously I havent put pen to paper yet, and dont know if I will as I dont want to be dissapointed. Im pretty open to pain relief options although I would like to try and manage on gas and air. Also considering using the birthing pool but havent decided for sure yet. As for my hospital bag its half packed lol, still got a few bits and bobs to get, really need to get cracking on with it :wacko:

Relly hope u get something decent Laura Marie, keep us updated xoxo

Yeah I haven't wrote a birth plan, I know I want pethedine and gas and air, and I want to avoid a section or epidural at all costs unless either me or baby are at risk but I think most stuff you can put in a birth plan is pointless, you dont know how you'll feel when your in there. Have you got birthing partners sorted? I had my OH and my mum with my daughter but this time Im having my OH and my sister in law : )

Im having my OH in with me, dont really feel comfortable with anyone being there tbh I think they would irritate me far too much. The only think thats putting me off about pethidine is that I keep hearing how sick it can make u feel, now id rather be sore than be sick as im a big baby that way lol. Dont know if they can administer anti-sickness drugs in labour or not? I ll need to ask at my parent craft classes.

Ive basically told my OH that if it comes to it im willing for whatever to be done in order for baby to be delivered safely and for me to be ok too.

What do you do for a living gingermango? :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->