Pregnancy buddies needed due September 2009 :)

Yeah im going down the council tomorrow for my benefits etc and im gonna ask them how much longer i gotta wait, how long was you in your hostel before you got your place now, is your place now classed as temp, but you can be there for years?!

Im at my mums so use net there, until they move and get it all transfered, but i can get on facebook on my fone but not on here cos page is too big and crashes me fone!!!

The tops of my thighs keep getting tired and get all horrible and itchy xxx

I was at the hostel for 2 weeks i think hun, and yeah its classed as temp but could be there for up to a year! Which i dont mind as it is nice, but want me own place and decorate how i want xx

Hiya girls just back from my growth scan and all is fine, my baby boy is measuring just under 6lb at the moment and is therefore just slightly below average. He is definetly still head down so apparantly im good to go as soon as the wee man is ready to come xoxo

Awww glad is all good Vicki, i just posted a pic of myself on bumps, im feeling so huge now and im getting fed up now though....

My parents moving into there new house today/tomorrow, i spoke to council, i will prob be in the b&b for abit longer than expected because of my back problems my physhio has told them i cant do more than one flight of stairs so i've halved my chances of a place already lol

Im not gonna be online now til 3rd sept, as my mums net is being put on then, but i am still on facebook cos of me phone and txt of course

Hope you all well and we start having these babas soon xxx

Saw ure bump pic doll ure looking great!!!

Im getting really uncomfortable now too. Also just been diagnosed with pernicious anaemia aswell so im going to be on injections for the rest of my life as I dont absorb B12 from food/tablets. Hopefully they get my levels built up before the wee man arrives so that I have more energy!!!

:hugs: Cant wait to see all our wee babies :happydance:

Hiya girlies!

Ooo i'm gunna go look at your bump now hun! Bet you look fab, I've dropped so much...

Started taking my Raspberry leaf tea tablets, gunna buy some pineapple tomorrow and get OH's mum to make her hot curries lol. Getting so un-comfortable now, just want it over with and my baby here!

Cant believe how quick its gone, 2 weeks tomorrow :shock: xxx

Well im still in bnb but havent stayed there since last thursday, getting me down living there, i've been feeling so ill lately my sickness has come back and heartburn with avengence!!!
Been drinking 2 litres of pineapple a day, been getting loads of braxton hicks and twinges but still no sign of her, im not sure i did lose my plug now either, im so uncomfortable and fed up, i would do anything to go into labour now!!! xxx

Aww hun :hugs: you don't have to stay there a certain amount of nights a week is it?

I finally have internet connection at home... connected to the hotels down the road, no idea why it isnt secured :blush: :rofl: tad naughty but hey ho - until Sky sort it out for me!

Im seeing my midwife on Friday so see what she says... i'd love it if she was to say that im 3cm dilated and my waters are bulging cus i want the little guy here now! xxx

Im so ready for this to be over now too!! Been getting some niggles and Braxton Hicks but nothing much seems to be happening.

I have the midwife today, but im assuming it will just be the usual boring checks i.e BP urine etc. Dont think she will do an internal as routine.

I guess the only way to look at it is that we will all have our babies before the month is out :thumbup:

Yeah amy im supposed to stay there everynight!!!!
Im just so fed up with being there and i work myself up now cos its getting so close!!
But yeah i wish it was all over for us 3 as well and we had our little one's, also, can you girls pm with your address again im gonna send the pressies today

Good luck with midwives to both of yas, i've got her on friday, i so wish she would say, oh my god get this baby out now lol xxx

I havent even had BH :shrug: Unless im having them but not feeling them?!
Vicki I may ask for an internal only cus I wont see her until the day before im due!

Be careful hun cus if they know you havent stayed there they will know you got somewhere else to stay and wont house you!
I was feeling the same when i was at the hostel hun, know how you feel :hugs:

I may be late sending presents until i get my wages from July :dohh: xxx

Well TBH I wasnt sure I was getting BH either but the last couple of days I have definetly noticed a tightening at the top of my bump that only lasts a couple of seconds, last night I had about 5 in a row lol one after another. Not sore but quite uncomfortable.

We still doing the presents thing then? I wasnt sure because I know u girls have had alot going on so didnt want to bring it up xoxo

Yeah BH feel exactly like that and i feel them in my back as well, but think thats cos of my back problems, well if dont wanna do presents dont have to?!

Yeah i am, i've told them a few things lol i will be coming back there tonight, i know what ya mean though, i just wish had somewhere asap, then i could sort it all out lol as its getting me shes due in a few weeks now and all her stuff is in boxes xxx

Well things seem to be looking up, i think i have def lost my plug, thought things may of been happening lastnight as pain in lower back and in the front and stomach getting very tight, didnt feel like BH though was a different type of feeling!!!

Also spoke to the council and pick up keys to my new place on monday, wont say where it is or what type of property it is until i go there on monday

Im just hoping things move along for both of you two, i got the little ones presents yesterday so give me ya addresses again and i shall send them over the weekend for ya xxx

Like I've said already Lauramaire - Chuffed for you! :hugs:

I should be able to afford presents now. Chased up the Sure Start Grant for £500, i've been granted it and should be in my account tomorrow. My mum said to spend it all on myself as all my own money has been spent on the baby :blush: so what I'm gunna do is put £300/£400 in my ISA account. Then the £100 in my own account, my treat myself to a handbag or something lol, and get you girlies a present!

I forgot we buying for the babies or eachother? :rofl:

Pm me your addresses girls xxx

I know amy, i cant believe things looking up for a change!!!

Awwww well done, i still need to apply for that grant, i keep meaning to do it!!!
I got something for the babies, yeah get yaself something nice love xxx

Well that gives me something to do tom girls and i ll try and get them posted Sat for use if not Monday. Was it £10 we agreed on????

Any last requests lol xoxo

Yeah i spent £10 as thought that was what we agreed, hope you girls like it ;-)

I'll send ya both my mums address as dont know mine yet lol xxx

Oki doke! And yeah £10 lol. I'll go this weekend and buy things, anything you both want for the babies? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->