pregnancy test

coolbabe843

Reaction score
Which brand of IC's do you prefer? I was looking at the sure predict 10miu ones and wanted to get an idea of if they are good or not. Thanks

I used them last month. I didn't get a BFP last cycle, so I can't say if they really detected well/early/ink etc but I searched quite a bit of pics and vids with them before I got them so they seem pretty good.
I can say I never got a single evap line on them at all.
The combo I bought on e bay also came with SurePredict Opks- The only thing I would say is if you get those be sure NOT to read the result before 10 mins, that's the instructions.

I got the BFP's bf I spent like $100 on Expensive ones and it ended in a chemical pregnancy. So needless to say, I didn't get them in time to test + on them, but I have read mostly positive reviews compared to the Wondfo ones. I never got any evap lines though, and this is just my experience though...some people I have read have good results with the Wondfos, and I can't say what the BFP's are like if you are pg. prolly not a huge help but there's lots of ladies on here with great experience and advice so hopefully you can get some good feedback!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->