Pregnancy & Text Buddy - July 2011 - Seattle, US Area? Between 19 and 25 years

BABY GIRL MURPHY_32.jpg

BABY GIRL MURPHY_30.jpg
This is my absolute favorite! It looks like Madi is hugging me in this one :)

It was a horrible dream! I woke up in such a bad mood because I was so upset with the hospital! But I was so relieved to know it wasn't true.

That's funny both your due dates and birthday's are swapped!

Congrat's on going to school and doing well!! I probably would have done the same thing! I can't stand when people treat me like they are better than me or just rude in general. Especially if you are working for free! Definitely going to school for 3 hours a day sounds better than 9 hours a day plus a long commute! It would be so so difficult to see everyone getting to see their babies and not you! I am dying to see our little one again! I can't wait until March!

Your 4D pictures are gorgeous! I'm so happy you are having a little girl! I keep thinking I am having a little girl, although we are not finding out, and I think it would be funny because in our house it's me and our two dogs and cats and they are all girls! I think it would be funny since my boyfriend would be the only boy. All our pets end in IE or at least that sound, and we like the name Elsie so she would fit right in:)

Awwwh that would be so cute if all of them had IE names!! She would fit in just fine :)
I asked my boyfriend like every single day if he thought we were having a girl or boy and he always said he didn't know what to think. After we found out, he said that he had a feeling she was a girl all along! He wanted a boy though, so thats why he wouldn't say! He was really excited when we found out though! Its so cute seeing him pick out girl clothes, we were at Target and we walked by the baby section and he was like "AWWW LOOK AT THAT LITTLE DRESS!!" haha adorable :)

Okay so we bought a plastic set of drawers to keep some of Madi's things in until we set up her room! I just wanted to show you guys some cute stuff that we got and show you her clothes!
IMG_7497.jpg

IMG_6461.jpg

IMG_7939.jpg

IMG_0288.jpg

IMG_3420.jpg

P.S. Alyssa, I am so excited for you feeling all the movement!! Has anyone else felt anything?? :)

Oh my goodness she is going to be one lucky girl! I love the little white hats with the pink flowers! It's so adorable that your boyfriend is getting excited about having a little girl. So exciting to start picking out baby stuff. I can't remember, have you picked out your nursery theme or boughten any nursery bedroom items yet? I do wish a little bit that we were going to find out the gender so I could start calling my little one by its name and picking out outfits and toys and baby things!

Oh and a fun idea I thought I would share. The family I nanny for used black chalkboard paint on the bottom half of their son's wall. They said it comes in other colors. I don't know which colors, but I though it would be fun to use when our babies get older and they start wanting to draw all over the walls anyway. This gives them a safe spot to do it in that isn't permanent and they can change what they draw as they grow! I haven't looked into any other colors yet but I thought even black painted in fun polka dots or something on the walls would work without making the room so dark! :)

Edit: This is the list of colors for Folk Art Chalkboard Paint - Red, Orange, Brown, Purple, Hot Pink, Camouflouge (a mossy green), Green, True Blue, Slate Grey, Black, White. 8oz for 8.99 or so.

I love that! In my kitchen, our pantry wall is actually painted with chalkboard paint! My brothers and sister love it, and my step mom will use it to let us know what's for dinner, when baseball tryouts are, etc. Thats a really good idea to use that paint in a little ones room!! Especially since it comes in different colors, ours is just black. It will be so much more exciting once he/she gets here! When you hear "It's a beautiful little boy/girl" it is going to be amazing and well worth the wait!! Oh and that hat is my favorite!!!! My mom picked it out :)
My original idea for her room was zebra, pink, and sparkles! I kind of changed my mind though, and put another theme on my registry. Here are the links :)

night light- https://www.toysrus.com/product/ind...fromRegistryNumber=46550330&product_skn=94401

lamp- https://www.toysrus.com/product/ind...romRegistryNumber=46550330&product_skn=285804

lamp shade- https://www.toysrus.com/product/ind...istryNumber=46550330&product_skn=94576mobile-

mobile- https://www.toysrus.com/product/ind...romRegistryNumber=46550330&product_skn=776419

bedding- https://www.toysrus.com/product/ind...romRegistryNumber=46550330&product_skn=775544

We have this perfect spot in our kitchen/dining room that I want to paint in chalkboard paint so that we can write dinner or activities, especially when the baby gets older!

I love the links, that's so cute for a newborn girl. I think the pink, zebra print, and sparkles is so cute too, but you could always change it to that theme once she gets a bit older! They have hot pink chalkboard paint that I though would work great for that!

We don't have a theme yet. It's easy to do gender neutral, but in the end I would only like it for a boy, since if I have a girl I want everything to be so cute and girly rather than neutral. So I'm a little bummed. But once the baby is here I can go all out then:)

Krys - these reminded me of you!

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4176189

And

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4176184

Just because when I was browsing what I could do for a theme I came across these right next to each other!

Oh my gosh, those are so cute! I added the pink and brown ones to my registry :)

It is going to be really fun for you to pick everything out once he/she is born! You will have a better idea of their personality!

So I am in a bit of a dilemma. My dad (who me and my bf live with now) got offered a job in Michigan, and he TOOK IT!!! So now I am being forced to move, either there or to Washington with my mom. She lives in an apartment in Renton now, but she said if I go there her and my step-dad would buy a house somewhere around that area. Either way, I am going to have to move :( My boyfriend just started working with an ambulance company (he is an EMT) and I am still trying to finish school, we can't really move out alone on such short notice. It sucks though bc if I go with my dad, I am going to have to drive my car all the way there in June, by myself when I am suuuuper pregnant. If I go to Washington, my mom will fly out here and drive with me, since I drove with her when she moved there. Regardless, I am so bummed out that I have to choose. Especially now that there is a baby involved. Either way, she is going to be without one of her grandparents, and I am going to be in a different state with no friends. Such a sucky situation.
Hah, so have any of you ever been to Michigan???

I thought you would like them! I thought it was funny that they had them in both the themes you liked!

I was kind of playing around with theme idea's and I think I finally picked one! I think I'm going to paint the nursery walls yellow and have a moon and stars decal placed on, as well as the phrase: I love you to the moon.. and back again. Because my mom always says that to me! Plus I just love the moon and stars:) I was thinking the decals in white and then once the baby is born picking the the corresponding colors to add more stars, and then pick all accents in either pink or blue! So I can start getting the nursery ready now and get excited but still being able to make it girly or boyish once the baby is here! Here are the decals I found that I liked (this website makes really awesome decals - personalized too!) :

https://www.tradingphrases.com/item_2867/Love-To-The-Moon-Wall-Decals.htm

https://www.tradingphrases.com/item_537/Moon-Stars.htm

That's such a tough situation you are in! I don't know what you would want to do! Maybe you could visit Michigan beforehand to see if you like it there! I've never been so I can't help there! :( It would be crazy to have to move right in the middle of the pregnancy, especially if you had to drive so far alone once you were far along! Plus you'll have to readjust to a new life somewhere else, and like you said you don't have all your old friends with you! Let us know what you decide!

That is really funny that they were right next to eachother!
I love that idea! Those decals are sooo cute, and I think its really cool that it's based around that phrase that has sentimental value :) I also love that its neutral, but there is so much room to incorporate gender appropriate accents! Ahhh its all getting so exciting!!!
Speaking of exciting, have you felt any movement? I've been feeling more and more every day! It finally hit me that there's a baby in there, now that I can feel her squirming around!!

I still haven't really felt any movement:( sometimes I think I do but can never be too sure so I can't really get excited about it yet. I want to so that it can feel more real! Congrats on all the movement though! :)

Thank you! She moves a lot when I'm hungry, or when I'm laying down :) You should try drinking orange juice, I heard that makes them wiggle!!

I should try it! I love orange juice. I did just get back from the store though so I'll have to get it the next time I go! I sent you a facebook friend request. My name is Ariel .. I don't know if I ever wrote that on this thread.

Yay thanks! I'm not posting any pregnancy things on facebook yet because I still have a few people I need to tell, and a few people I don't want to know until the baby is born. I want to just suprise everyone with baby pictures:)

Yeah, I didn't tell people at first, but I posted ultrasound pictures so everyone knows now! I won't give your secret away :)

Thanks! Do any of you girls play Wordfeud or Words With Friends? They are basically the same game, which is scrabble but you can play against anyone with a screen name and it's so addicting!

Yeah! I love words with friends! My name is Krystal_KLM :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->