Pregnancy & Text Buddy - July 2011 - Seattle, US Area? Between 19 and 25 years

I'm not very good but we'll have to play! I'm crazyylittlegirl lol

Haha, I'm not very good either. My mom always beats me, and I made a comment about it so the last time we played, she let me win!

Haha too funny! I've only played one game with my boyfriend and I won. But I had the Q and googled words so he said I cheated. We're on our second game agains each other name and he got the letter Z and googled it and got as many points as I did for the word I used with Q so I suppose its fair now:) We haven't finished this game yet -paused to make dinner- but so far he's in the lead!

I play it with my mom and my best friend, and they're both really good at it...like annoying good haha.

Haha I can never come up with clever words. My boyfriend got Cloned and I was like wow that's a good word! I just blame it on the letters I get hahah

Yeah, my mom will use words that I've never even heard of, then I'll be like mom what the hell is that?? Haha I think she just puts random letters up there and sees if they'll work!

I totally did that once! I got Yeti! Then on our second game I wrote Yet and when it was his turn he said 'you should have expected this one' and he added on I to the end haha. When we get stuck or are trying for more points when keep putting letters up trying to make words haha. So far not any good ones though.

My mom got like 50 points for "curvy" so I added an S and made it "Scurvy", then I only got 12 points?? I don't really understand how those things work, but I still like the game :)

Oh she probably went through one of those colored blocks with (DL [double letter points] TL [triple letter points] DW [double word points] TW [triple word points]) double or triple word and got extra points. It only works once but it's nice to add one letter and get all the basic letter points. I always add S to the end and make the words multiples lol

I do that too! Or I'll try to add "un" to the beginning of a word, or "ed" to the end!

I never even thought about adding 'un' to the beggining! I just got a triple word for 33 points and put myself in the lead with the word Nifty haha We're at the end and I have 3 letters left and one is a Q

Krys - When I was playing that game with you the other day it said you beat me but we hadn't gotten far into the game. This has happened with quite a few other people I've played with and we don't get more than 5 words in. I play WordFeud more so I don't know if Words With Friends is different but do you know why this is?

How's everyone been lately? I almost don't feel pregnant at all! I feel no movement and hardly any symptoms at all! Hoping I get some movement soon.. How are your bumps?

Hmm thats weird, because on my phone it still says that I'm awaiting your turn! Stupid app :dohh: I don't really feel pregnant either, pretty much all my symptoms are gone. My boobs don't hurt, I haven't been getting sick, and I'm able to eat cheese again! I do feel her though, so that reminds me that there is still a baby in there :) I hope you start feeling yours soon!

How has everyone been? None of us have really been on for a while!

hi girls!
oh my gosh, it has been awhile. i had to go through 3 pages of updates!

krys - madi's pictures are SO cute! it really does look like she's hugging you :) you have a lot of baby girl items already. i feel like i should be stocking up on stuff.

ariel - your dream is frightening! i hate having those odd/awful dreams and it seems they've gotten more frequent since pregnancy. last night i had a dream or nightmare that i was at my 20 week scan. i saw the baby on the monitor, baby looked fine and was moving around, i was really happy! then the nurse says 'one of the arms is backwards', caught off gaurd, i look closely at both arms and notice the left arm grew inwards. (sorry if i suck at explaining this but it was like if you put both arms down at your sides, the elbow was inwards and the palm of the hand was outwards) i start crying because then the nurse tells me that once the baby is born, baby will be taken away from me that way they can perform surgery to correct the arm. - UGH! i woke up and my heart racing. i think maybe i've been reading too many sad stories about pregnancy and i also watch teen mom 2. i think i need to lay off a little bit.

we received our first baby stuffed animal from my manager the other night. it's a little giraffe, in neutral colors, it slightly moves and plays 'twinkle twinkle little star'. it's really cute and soft but it made being pregnant a little more real.
my mom suggested that we buy a pack of diapers per week from now on, that way we'll be stocked up on them.
i still get sick every morning because i have a empty stomach. baby moves when i am hungry too. i'm still waiting for those hard definite punches/kicks that way my bf can feel the baby. he's been wanting to feel the baby because every time i feel the baby move i get really excited.
i kind of like being pregnant. it is so amazing and it trips me out that i have a person inside of me! a little person that is half of me and half of my bf :)

Awww I feel the same way about being pregnant. Its getting more fun now that its getting more real :) and thank you! Her pictures are really cute, I can't believe that beautiful little thing is actually inside of me!!
That is an awful dream!!! Last night I had a dream that this girl kicked me in the stomach so I called 911, and my bf was working and he was on the ambulance that picked me up to take me to the hospital! It was a terrible dream :(

When is your scan? I bet you are so excited!

scan is on march 9th and yes, i am super excited! i can't wait and once again it feels as if the days are going by so slowly.
i went shopping for my niece last weekend. i decided to buy her some outfits and oh my goodness, it was so fun! i loved it and can't wait to start buying baby clothes.

I know its so much fun picking out baby things!! :) My next ultrasound is Thursday, and it feels like its taking forever to get here!!!

I've heard that dreams can be more vivid during pregnancy! Before being pregnant I could hardly ever remember my dreams, now I'm having more vivid dreams I remember! Most aren't about being pregnant but I guess we each get our share of scary pregnancy dreams! They are awful! Since I don't feel baby move and since I don't feel pregnant I have been getting so worried and I am just waiting for my 20 week scan on March 11th so I can see my little one!

Aw Allysa! That's so exciting to be getting baby gifts! Giraffes are so adorable! I love being pregnant too, even after all the morning sickness! It's been so much fun and I get so happy every morning I wake up. Instead of dreading another day of work I get excited for another day of pregnancy! I went to Babies R Us twice this weekend looking at clothes and bedding and strollers and everything and I've been getting so excited!

I watched the first 4 episodes of One Born Every Minute and I just about cry every time one of the babies are born! Especially the episode with one family who already had 3 boys and she was hoping for her 4th baby, who they left as a suprise, to be a girl. I am still nervous for birth especially since I would like to do it without the epidural (which I'm sure I'll be begging for and get anyway), but after seeing all those babies being born I wish it was July already!

i almost cry too every time a baby is born on that show! haha
i want to give birth without the epidural as well. my mom doesn't want me to have one. she thinks every girl/woman should experience what natural birth is like at least once and i agree with her. my sister-in-law had a epidural when she gave birth to my niece, almost a year and a half ago, and she still experiences numbness. i just don't like that at all. i'm not against them and i know every case is different but i already have arthritis and scoliosis, to possibly add something else to that, i'd rather not.
i'm signing up for childbirth classes. it's 6 weeks long! are any of you going to attend a class?

oh! have you girls experienced those 'growing pains' or 'ligament pains'?? i had them all day yesterday! they didn't really hurt but they were annoying because they would not go away. my tummy is definitely bigger today :)

I have scoliosis as well and have read that the epidural might not work as well if it isn't put in correctly for your spine. I also agree that everyone should experience it at least once! My mom had three children without an epidural, which wasn't by choice as it was too late each time for her to get one, so I feel like if she can do it, more than once, I can do it too! I want to be able to say I went through it! But I may change my mind once I feel those contractions!

Oh I would like to take a class! I haven't looked into many classes other than prenatal yoga classes which I couldn't find many I though were worth it. But I should start looking into childbirth classes, too! Is there a recommended week you should start the classes? I know you have to sign up early but do they start the classes more when you're in 3rd trimester?

I get ligament/growing pains all the time! For the last couple of weeks I'll get them randomly throughout the day! I just felt some earlier today! They aren't too painful, they just feel tight and uncomfortable! I love your bump picture in your signature! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->