Pregnant after 2 losses and scared.

Yeah TTC First, I'm praying the aspirin is the magic "cure". Yeah, my next appointment I'll be between 11-12 weeks. It's on the 19th of February. I can't believe I'll be almost out of the first trimester when I go in again. I keep seeing all these ladies losing babies later on and I'm scared. Everything has gone so good so far and I'm terrified of a mmc or losing the baby now at a later point then previously. I'm 7 weeks 3 days today and that farthest I've made it prior was 6 weeks 1 day. So I made it past that milestone, but it doesn't mean something can't and won't still happen. I have tried to not think about it, but it's tought. :cry:

Hi honey. I know it's hard but I say don't come on here if it's too emotionally difficult. Don't read into everything like I did with my 2nd pregnancy. I was in the May group before and it tore at my heart that most ladies made it through but I didn't. But you may have found the reason why you had the miscarriages before. Just like myself (I had low magnesium, and other minerals) work on fixing those. Do you know fish oil is a natural blood thinner ? I'm on a high dose recommended to me by my naturopath for my osteoarthritis they are great. The nurse did suggest baby aspirin too but you cannot take the both of them together.

Best of luck to you honey.

Xx

Ok I'm a bit blonde but where do I go to add a signature someone please explain to me pretty please lol xxx

Mrs Reineke, that will be such an exciting u/s when you go. By that point you will be able to identify the baby. Eeek!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happy dance:

I see the ladies who unfortunately have already loss their lo and see we are still here. I think that says a lot. I see that both of us are passed where we have ever gotten. I believe this is it.

It started scaring me for a bit. I am actually going to have a baby this time. crap.....am I ready for this??? lol I know that we are totally ready but occasionally it freaks me out.

Here's to our H&H 9 months!

Thank you ladies,

Chrissi, I'm on one 81mg baby aspirin a day as well as taking prenatal DHA (fish oil). My doctor knows this and didn't say anything about them not being taken together and I have been fine. I'm also taking vitamin D3 and vitamin C along with my prescription prenatal vitamin. Taking a baby aspirin and fish oil together is way less of a blood thinner then if you were actually on Lovenox or something, so there shouldn't be any problem taking the two together unless you possibly don't have a blood clotting issue or are anemic.

TTC, I can't wait for my next scan. It feels like forever away!!

Looks like I'll be joining the club of worry and will I keep this one.
I got an extremely faint BFP today at 9dpo... I'm very very cautious and have not let myself get too excited yet as I'm only 9dpo,same symptoms as last time, aching boobs,large darker nipples,spots all over my face,night sweats ( last night I was dripping!) and bizarre dreams every night. I actually feel like I'm jinxing myself by writing this :( I'm re testing again on Sunday see if the line has got darker and again on Tuesday with a first response. I hate testing early,all I keep thinking now is chemical if AF shows up! Need to keep myself super busy until Sunday morning.

Glad to see things are going well for you :) hope this is the year for us! X

That's amazing Stacey_89. I am now a huge advocate of baby aspirin. I also took coQ10 this time, not sure how much it helped.

Hoping you have a H&H 9 months!

Congrats Stacey_89!!! I got a faint BFP this time at 9dpo. Did you take another test yesterday?

I took anothet saturday night 10dpo was more noticeable
Took another this morning and is defiantly a :bfp: :)
Scared and terrified. Freaking out at every twinge.
But im also starting pregnancy yoga and stress relieve videos to help me.
How have you been? X

Will be re testing again on wednesday with my last blue dye test then ill buy first response and thats me done lol.
Will be having a scan at 8 weeks and feels like its forever away! Then another scan at 10 weeks. I wish these weeks will fly by.

good luck and happy and healthy 9 months to you all :happydance: hopefully I will be joining you all soon :hugs:

I've been hanging in there Stacey. I'm 8 weeks today and it seems crazy to me. I'm still worried about every little thing I'm feeling and probably will for the entire time. It will be a long 9 months I'm sure!! :dohh: I'm so glad your test got darker!! Don't make the mistake I did and keep taking them like a crazy lady. I had different types of tests and some lines would be fainter than others and I'd freak out. But all has been well. So don't do that to yourself. You'll go crazy! :wacko: I just had a scan at 7 weeks and saw my babies heartbeat, so when you go in at 8 weeks you will see the heartbeat and possibly the baby dancing around!!! :happydance: That will be so wonderful!! Congrats again!! :hugs:

Im sure I will feel the same, you feel thankful for each day that's gone by and pray they keep on going. Awh that's great :) I felt the same way with my daughter, my loss was at 12 weeks with my first pregnancy and I think once I got to 15 weeks I relaxed so much more. Plus she was a perfect plain sailing pregnancy which helped.
Yes I can not wait for my 8 week scan,although it feels forever away!
I'm just going to try and take each day as it comes. Had some mild cramps last night,which felt more like a stitch,but soon went away when I went to bed.
I think I ate my toast too quick,I was starving lol :haha:

Yeh iv heard all tests are different, something to do with the amount of dye they have in. I think the ones I have been using are rubbish though cause iv been online looking at other peoples pics of them and the only proper dark line I saw was someone who was 17dpo. The rest were very faint.

Here's mine from monday morning :)
https://i61.tinypic.com/qstvgn.jpg

And this one, top test is Saturday night, and bottom one Monday morning,and Friday mornings test I couldn't even get a pic of it because it was that faint!
https://i62.tinypic.com/vgljrr.jpg

Is anyone here getting any real symptoms ? I'm so paranoid with the twins I had so much cramping most days but I haven't had anything now since Sunday ...

Stacey They are nice lines for being so early :happydance:

Ah that's good to hear,I was worried they were not good enough lol x

your not even 4 weeks yet :) my lines on my daughter took ages to get dark LOL but I was using cheap test as well! I go out and get some better ones maybe at least your seeing progression they are getting darker

Is anyone here getting any real symptoms ? I'm so paranoid with the twins I had so much cramping most days but I haven't had anything now since Sunday ...

How many weeks Chrissi cramps are normal but it is normal not to have them as well :hugs:

Yeh im using my last blue dye test tomorrow morning then buying two first response tests lol

Cramps are normal. Aslong as there not so painful that your in agony. I had period cramps with my daughter.
My only real symptom is tender boobs apart from that i feel fairly normal. With my daughter my symptoms didnt kick in properly till 7 weeks x

Stacey They are nice lines for being so early :happydance:

Ah that's good to hear,I was worried they were not good enough lol x

your not even 4 weeks yet :) my lines on my daughter took ages to get dark LOL but I was using cheap test as well! I go out and get some better ones maybe at least your seeing progression they are getting darker

How many weeks Chrissi cramps are normal but it is normal not to have them as well :hugs:

I'll be 5 weeks this weekend...

Good morning ladies,

Stacey, the thought of losing a baby at 12 weeks is so scary. I'm 8 weeks 1 day today and all has gone wonderful and I'm so scared of experiencing a later loss like you did. Do you mind if I ask how it went down?

AFM: I had some spells of pretty intense cramping a couple times a bit earlier on. They freaked me out, but all is well so far. I still get some crampiness here and there, but nothing too bad. My main symptom at first was really sore bbs. Then I got really tired along with it and at 7 weeks the nausea and upset belly really kicked in. I haven't actually gotten sick, but have felt really close at times. But I have friends who felt fantastic their whole pregnancies and never felt icky. So it really varies for everyone. Even from pregnancy to pregnancy.

Yes i have that fear still which is why i wont relax again until 14 weeks. My first loss was comepltly out the blue. I took a test and was 5 weeks along,had my first midwife appointment at 9 weeks and that was it,the weeks went by fine,felt normal,infact looking back now i didnt even feel that pregnant. I got my letter in the post for my 12 week scan and was thrilled which was booked for 12 weeks 6 days.
6 days before my scan i woke up one morning with the most painful back ache ever and extremly painful cramps.
OH went to run me a bath to help the pain. I got out of bed in my underwear and felt a gushing pop between my legs. I saw clear fluid pouring down my legs then i looked down 5 seconds later and blood was just streaming down my legs onto my feet. I was so histerical and screaming for OH. Called an ambulance straight away. The pains were still strong ( they were contractions ) the nurse told me to push and straight away i felt everything come out.
Massive clots and so much blood,i never got to see my baby they said it had departed..so was not a whole body which apparently is common to happen.
Had to stay in over night and needed a blood transfuion.
I was very weak and unwell afterwards but iron tablets helped. Was the worst day of my life and still is.
Even tho iv had another two losses im so relieved they happend early. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"