Pregnant after 2 losses and scared.

Oh my gosh Stacey that is awful!! I couldn't even imagine. So scary!! Do they know what caused it by chance?

No. Because it was my first loss they wouldnt test.
But seeing as i went on to have my daughter with no problems it must if been a abnormalities in the baby.

BoTtom test is this mornings :) I still feel like it should be darker but need to remind myself I'm still very early and apprently blue dyes are rubbish for dark lines!

https://i59.tinypic.com/110j5tw.jpg

Your tests look great Stacey!!! Your lines are definently getting darker and that's the important part. I haven't used those tests myself, but have heard of ladies not liking them because of that reason.

Im really stressing out tonight, my Brest tenderness is almost gone!
It was my only symptom, I know I'm really early but it truly worries me.
Does your symptoms come and go?

Here is this evenings test with first pink dye

https://i59.tinypic.com/axnoz.jpg

Im really stressing out tonight, my Brest tenderness is almost gone!
It was my only symptom, I know I'm really early but it truly worries me.
Does your symptoms come and go?

Here is this evenings test with first pink dye

https://i59.tinypic.com/axnoz.jpg

That test looks great :hugs: and yes breast tenderness does ease off and come back again hang in there :hugs:

Stacey, in the beginning my bbs would hurt an bit and then it would go away and then it would come back and then it got really bad!! So don't worry about it. Your hormones are all over the place right now and your body is adjusting. So things will come and go. You're good to go!! :thumbup:

Yeah i feel better now.
It came back again last night. Woke up this morning and they were very sore and now they have eased off again.
I wish i felt more pregnant but with my daughter i didnt feel pregnant till 7 weeks. So im sure the sickness and fatigue is just round the corner:)

Stacey, my symptoms really kicked in at 7 weeks 1 day. Went from feeling pretty ok to feeling like crap! So just wait, it's coming!!

I took another test this afternoon and it was slightly lighter :( im not sure what to think
I did drink loads today. I had a big bottle of water. Plus two teas and a coffee.
Not sure if thats the problem.
But even the control line was lighter so maybe its a dye thing aswell. I know two tests out the same box can have eifferent dyes.
Wish i didnt test today and just waited till morning like planned :(

Lighter and darker lines doesn't mean anything necessarily. My second pregnancy test was WAY lighter than my first.

https://i60.tinypic.com/141ipi1.jpg

Thats my tests. So not massive difference but still noticeable. Im guna test in morning to just ease my nerves then im done with testing lol

Don't do that to yourself Stacey, I did that and I was panicking the whole time!! You're pregnant!! No more buying tests!!

Did my last test this morning, dark as the control line :) well nearly...it was the tiniest bit away from being as dark,phew! Just going to ring hospital now. Book my scan and just take each day as it comes with no more testing

Stacey, nice tests!! Yes, I have to take it one day at a time. Literally!! Each day I get through is one step closer.

Hello Mrs R, I don't know you but I am really pleased that your pregnancy has processing really well after I have read all of yours and ladies postings!

Keep on positive and you will get there in no time!!

I am in this section because I have lost mine two years ago and sort of know the feeling after I found out I am preg yesterday and this morning. Will run to chemist to buy a digi to confirm everything and will ring doctor on Monday or Tuesday. :flower::hugs:

Hello Nanaki, thank you for your kind words and congrats on your pregnancy!! :hugs: Yes, so far all is going well and that's a bit scary. I'm praying it continues to go as smooth as it has so far. Keep us updated on how you're doing.

Hi mrs Reineke :)
Look at you at 10 weeks pregnant! So happy you got past your milestone.
I'm officially past mine too! How are you keeping?
Iv got my blood results today and Friday and early scan on the 18th feb.
Morning sickness has kicked in! Taking that as a good sign as I never had it last time :) x

Yay for morning sickness Stacey!! Mine kicked in at 7 weeks 1 day and I'm still getting it. It's kind of been an every other day thing for about a week or two. I haven't actually gotten sick, but have felt awful close a few times. Hoping I'm one of those lucky ladies that it goes away for in the 2nd trimester. Let me know how your blood test results come back and my next scan is February 19th! So the day after yours!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->