Pregnant after Vasectomy Reversal Club (AKA VR BUMP WAGS)

CONGRATULATIONS TO​
:wohoo: :wohoo:
honeybunny31
on her :bfp:
4 months after VR
A huge congratulations to you from all the VR WaGs!! :flower:
VR Feb 2011 :bfp: 24/6/11

Added you to the front page to hun xx

Hope you don't mind me crashing your forum, I am transferring over from VR Wags, I will still visit them there but thought that being prego might be ok to join here too !! Found out I am pregnant on Friday (24th) June and we are still in shock!!!

:kiss::kiss::kiss:

hey!! :wave: nice to see you over here with us!! As you know both me and Sarah (mrsrichrs2k) still dip in and out of the VR Wags, it was where it all started for both of us and we like to help where we can, as I'm sure you will do! Most of us have started preg journals, so let us know if you're starting one too and we can stalk you too!! :thumbup: all the best for a happy and healthy 9 months!! xx

:wohoo: :wohoo:CONGRATULATIONS TO :wohoo: :wohoo:
ChrissiK
on her :bfp:
5 months after VR
A huge congratulations to you from all the VR WaGs!! :flower:
VR Feb 2011 :bfp: 11/7/11

Hi girls -

happy to cross over. Just found out we are expecting No 3. Dh had a VR (after 6 years) in February, but we only started trying 2 cycles ago... Wow. Still not quite sunk in!

glad to see you over here!! :thumbup: If you're like me, it'll never sink in!! lol xx congrats again! x

Had my growth scan today & Appointment went well... he is approx 4lb 1oz just above the 10th centile on my personalised graph... they dont seem worried so thats all good i have consultant on 2nd Aug and she said he may rescan me then to check growth from today!

They checked my placenta too (week earlier than scheduled) &
My placenta has moved
its now Posterior and clear of OS!!! so chuffed i may get my water birth now

He is so cute, when i saw his face i thought of Daddy straight away, he has his lips.. But the B (my maiden name) nose didnt escape him, it goes back generations lol lol... I love him even more now if thats possible!!

Attachments

• Picture 004.jpg
    Picture 004.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 3
  • Picture 005.jpg
    Picture 005.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 3
Hey ladies , its been really quite in this topic!
Howw is everyone any babys born yet im sure there must be a few lol..
well im 36 weeks today Had my 36wk MW check today too, everything is good.
Urine: fine,
BP: a little higher but i'd rushed to get there,
had some more bloods done to check my itching,
Lil man is engaged 4/5 :thumbsup: ceph, long
she said my spd pain is normal to get worse at this stage as my pelvis loosens for labour
I measured 36cm (so spot on) and she said he'll prob be between 3000 and 3500g which is 6lb 10oz and 7lb 10oz
i asked her about milk in hospital they still give it out at my local hospital and if bubba and me are well we can go home the same day YAYYYYYYYYYYY!!
Next appointment 2 weeks 25th August

yer it is quiet here isnt it!? :shrug: Glad to hear everything went well today Sarah! :thumbup: Not long now! Perhaps we should PM the ladies and ask them what they had? I bet there's loads been born!! :dance: xx

Yes im just going to have my tea then i'll have a nosey... Reversal is 39 weeks today i know that owwww x

oh wow is she!? Gosh where has the time gone!! Really!! xx

Im still here yes time seems to fly by, I'm 39weeks and finding it a little hard to walk very far as baby is low down and they say she's a big baby 9lb, My next appointment will be the 22nd for a sweep if I dont have her by then, hope you's are all well :hugs:

OWww how exciting.. by this time next week she could be in your arms
woow 9lb my lil man had been estimated to be between 6lb 5oz and 7lb 10oz :thumbsup:

Im still here yes time seems to fly by, I'm 39weeks and finding it a little hard to walk very far as baby is low down and they say she's a big baby 9lb, My next appointment will be the 22nd for a sweep if I dont have her by then, hope you's are all well :hugs:

Hey! :wave:
Glad you're still around! :thumbup: wow-eee not long really, bet you cant wait now, especially as she's measuring quite big. awww keep in touch and good luck on the 22nd......if she's not here by now! lol xx

Today i have mainly been....NESTING!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I started with a good old hoover round, then i had the urge to sort of childrens bedroom..
Sorted old books,
old dvds, old toys,
rearranged a few things in their room.

Then i went on to assembly and dressing my lil mans moses basket,
Sorted his carseat out,
re checked my hospital bag (another list made lol) &
Washed all his baby blankets and sheets.

Cant wait to meet him now xx

im so shattered now too

hehe awww bless ya! You have been busy! Make sure you get a nice rest tonight then!! :thumbup: Dont they say that you nest like that just before they come?? I'm sure I've been nesting for the past 8months!! lol We got rid of our suite today as we ordered a new one, but it's not coming for another 4weeks :dohh: so we have nothing to sit on, apart from a 2-seater from the conservatory, but its not comfy! lol So with the furniture gone, I've got sean painting the walls and then we can go carpet &curtains hunting :thumbup:

Did you get rid of loads of stuff when you had a good sort out!? Feels great doesn't it? :dance: I look at all of Emily's stuff and I can't bare to think that in only afew months time some of her things will be bagged up and will never be used/worn by her again :nope: aww I dont think I could part with anything! Well if you have a girl next and I have a boy next, we could swapsie! lol xx

Hi how is everyone doing?
Sorry I havent come in for such a long time! I was finding the pregnancy pretty tough once I got past the gestation Joel was born sleeping & was seeing my consultant every 2weeks. He was such a wonderful man & induced me at 38weeks for peace of mind! Had a wonderful labour with only bits of gas & air :thumbup: Imogen Louise was born on 20th July at 12.13am weighing 6lb 9oz's she looks so much like all the boys :flower: So happy to have her safely here

yes v it felt great clearing out, im yet to do the boxes under there beds i cant get down there for long lol.. But they will be done come september lol
Ive been having ms again today and big time braxton hicks hmmmmm, not long i think i just got this feeling.
All my neighbours guessed the weight today so excited...

Congratulations Sawah beautiful name you'll have to post a piccy up x

Hi how is everyone doing?
Sorry I havent come in for such a long time! I was finding the pregnancy pretty tough once I got past the gestation Joel was born sleeping & was seeing my consultant every 2weeks. He was such a wonderful man & induced me at 38weeks for peace of mind! Had a wonderful labour with only bits of gas & air :thumbup: Imogen Louise was born on 20th July at 12.13am weighing 6lb 9oz's she looks so much like all the boys :flower: So happy to have her safely here

Hey! :wave: great to hear from you! Congratulations again on the birth of baby Imogen! :dance: I'm glad you had a good labour :thumbup: awwww how lovely to have her at home with you and the boys! :cloud9: xx

yes v it felt great clearing out, im yet to do the boxes under there beds i cant get down there for long lol.. But they will be done come september lol
Ive been having ms again today and big time braxton hicks hmmmmm, not long i think i just got this feeling.
All my neighbours guessed the weight today so excited...

Congratulations Sawah beautiful name you'll have to post a piccy up x

Ooooh MS! I've heard you can get it towards the end! Does it feel exactly like it did in 1st tri? I remember the midwife saying to me that as I missed out with all the sickness in 1st tri, that I would get it bad towards the end (she says lots of nice things like that)lol...hopefully not though. Hope its not too bad for you, you need to enjoy these last few weeksdont you!?
We've had another busy day sorting. Sean glossed all the woodwork in the living room. I cleared, emptied , tidied and cleaned the bedroom and all the wardrobes and drawers etc, got rid of loads of stuff and afew bags for charity shop 2moro. It feels so great. I'm glad we did the nursery when we did otherwise we'd never get it all done in time! lol xx

its not constant nausea like 1st tri, i feel overwhelming sickness and have to go to the toilet, yesterday was the worst twice i was sick and felt sick most the day.
I was never sick witn Kian or Taylor 1st 2nd or 3rd tri so u might not.. I was sick during labour with Kian but they gave me antisickness jab.

Feels great clearing out doesnt it! Everything is clean tidy and sparkling for his arrival now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->