Pregnant again and very scared

Dana_Scully

Zachary's Mommy
Reaction score
I found out I was pregnant a week ago at 10dpo. I got a strong bfp and usually I never get one until 12 or 13dpo. At 12 dpo I got a 1-2 weeks on cb digital. At 14dpo I got 2-3. Now I'm 4 weeks and 3 days pregnant and I don't think I can bring myself to test again. My doctor refuses to send me for a blood test. She says there's nothing I can do but relax.

I have swollen and sore boobs, a little bit of yellow gooey cm (sorry tmi), I'm tired and I get hot flashes. Sometimes when I eat I get a bit nauseous but not often. I'm trying to stay calm but it's hard. I don't want to go through another loss. I'm always afraid to see blood when I wipe. This is so hard. 😞

Hi hon :hugs: I know exactly how you feel. So I just thought I'd offer this, enjoy every minute for as long as it lasts. Today your pregnant. Take it day by day. Be as healthy as you can be and just go one day at a time. I get paranoid everytime my back hurts or I feel like I'm not sick enough. Pregnancy after a loss is so hard. :hugs: hang in there!

Feel free to join the Fall 2017 rainbows. We all know how hard this is, and understand the fear.

Today was a bad day. I barely slept last night and this morning my boobs were not sore anymore. I panicked, thinking it's the beginning of the end. I didn't have nausea since Saturday evening. Thankfully my boobs started to hurt again. It's so hard. No matter how this pregnancy ends, it's my last. It's just too hard on me mentally. 😫

I know what you mean. Everytime I go to the bathroom I expect to see blood when I wipe or when I had AF like cramps. They keep coming and going.. especially at night.

I know I just have to go day by day and hope everything goes well.

:hugs: It's so very hard being pregnant after losses. you're in the right place here though, there are so many of us who know what you are going through, and we are here for you :flower:

Thanks girls, I feel like no one here really understands. Hubby is optimistic since I haven't bled yet. I'm surprised every time there is no blood when I wipe. I haven't had the courage to find a doctor yet. What's the point, they're useless here. First scan is at 16 weeks and they don't usually do betas.

Wow 16 weeks is so far out! Could you pay for a private scan?

That is horrible! Having to wait 16 weeks...

Don't they have anything for risk pregnancies? Where are you from? I'm so sorry you have to wait so long...

I'm from Canada. They won't send you in for a private scan unless you're bleeding or they think something is wrong. Doctor said I should have a 80% chance of carrying this baby to term regardless of my previous mcs. I hope he's right.

I meant a private ultrasound place, I don't know about where you are, but here we have ultrasound practices where you can pay for an ultrasound.

You still need a doctor's paper I think. I found the courage to take my first appointment with my obgyn. I am to see the nurse at 8 weeks and my doctor at 12 weeks. I'm 5 weeks today. It's funny how some days I feel normal except for sore boobs. Do you girls get that too?

I have the same thing. I wake up feeling fine. My nipples get a bit sore but that's it. But thought the day my energy goes away and get exhausted. But every pregnancy is different and most symptoms start at maybe 6 weeks or so. That's when most realize that they might be pregnant. Just try to relax and take it day by day. I know the fear you feel when there are no symptoms. That's how I knew with my Mc that something wasn't right. But try to relax and we Are here feeling the same way. So at least your not alone.

And I bet everything is fine. :hugs:

Morning sickness hit me bad these past few days! Yay! Lolllll

that's great!! Yay for Pregnancy Symptoms.. Well mine are still a no show but i think it might be too soon. :)

Just a bit tired and bbs are sore. But i had this weird burning in the tendon between the groin and the legs... on the left side.... Had to lay down and put a pillow between my legs to make it stop burning.

Had those last time when i was like in week 30 and up... this seems very soon. But could be the stretching of the uterus :)

I'm sure your symptoms are gonna show up soon. 😊 We nearly have the same due date! Mine is the 27th of October!

I do feel a bit more iffy today... everytime I think of food I get sick. So maybe it's starting... have a horrible headache today.. but I also got that flu shot today. Maybe that's why. Went to the doctor and she said everything still sound's normal and great. Happy to hear that :)

I'm glad everything is good! Feeling sick at the thought of food, that's how my ms started.

I do feel a bit more queasy today.... my stomach keeps making these weird gurgling noise but I don't want to eat. I am coming up to week 6... So we'll see ^^

Just wanted to say I know how you feel and am right there with you, although much earlier along. BTW I am also in Canada and I wonder if you have considered working with a midwife? They might be able to give you more personalized care and attention. I see you are in Quebec and they should be free there - see https://www.babycenter.ca/a1038259/midwifery-across-canada

Hello Lubru. :wave: how far along are you? Have any symptoms yet? We are all close to each other ^^ and know how we feel. Maybe we could be bump buddies ^^ I am in a group for October thread but it's too full there and I feel totally overlooked. :(

So would be great to have a few girls to share the experience with :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->