Pregnant again and very scared

I'm reaaaaally early...just got a faint positive yesterday, and am now at 11DPO so haven't event gotten to 4 weeks yet!! I'm nervous it is a chemical but if it isn't...yes let's be buddies :)

A midwife would be nice. I will look into it, thanks. 😊

Hi there, just checking in to say hi and see how you are doing. My pregnancy tests have been darkening (although of course not as fast as I would like - I don't think I'll be happy until the test line steals all the dye from the control line!!). I'm having a similar experience as you - worrying about symptoms going away. My boobs were sore and nipples tingly, but then they stopped - they don't feel as sore now - I'm so worried! Did your symptoms come and go around this time, 13DPO? How are you feeling now? <3

Hey girls so I hit the 6 weeks now ^^ and omg.. the sickness just suddenly hit me. Ugh... why did I wish for this?? :sick:
Lubru: your fine with your symptoms coming and disappearing is normal. Between the 4 to 5 weeks, I didn't feel pregnant much.. some days a bit more and some days not so much. I was so worried but now I hit 6 weeks and it's all coming on. So enjoy right now where it's gone. XD I should've.
And it's normal to not have so many symptoms at the beginning.. usually most don't find out that they are pregnant for another two weeks.

But I know how you feel. I was freaking out too. Lol

If you need someone to vent or anything then we're here.

Thank you Velathria!!! That's helpful!! Hopefully it all works out. I'm sure I will regret saying this but at the moment I can't wait for full on morning sickness to convince me this is really happening this time! <3 Hope you are doing okay :)

Hi girls. I hope you're doing good. I've been so sick with ms. I felt stretching pains all afternoon. When I wiped there was lots of liquidy orangish cm. It stopped after 3 wipes but my uterus feels sore. Now I'm back to regular cm. Freaking out anyway, hoping it's not the end. &#128546;

hey girls.. so had a long walk yesterday and this morning i woke up and wiped and had brown mucus staining the whole TP. Totally started curling up in bed and crying though it was the end. Called the doc and she said to just wait another day because i wasn't having any cramps and no red blood and then see how it goes and well after went to the toilette again and it's stopped...
Now i'm thinking it might've just been from overstraining myself yesterday. Doc put me on bed rest for a few days. And gonna see how it goes. MS and usual stretching is still there and boobs are still sore. so hoping all is good.

I'll keep you girls informed.

Dana: hope everything is ok with you. :) did anyrthing else happen? Its so scary when even the smallest show off spotting happens.
I was devestated. Praying for all three of us. Hope everything keeps going well.

Lubru: i know what you mean with the ms.. Sure it sucks but it's such a relieve when i feel sick. Cause i know it's a good sign. It'll surely come for you too ^^

Velathria the orange cm hasn't come back. I'm sorry about the brown cm. It's so tiring to examine the tp whenever you go to the bathroom. I wish I could sleep until I get a big belly full of moving baby!

well that's good.. hopefully mine won't come back either... it's pretty much gone and now i'm just having a few cramps here and there but like the ones i've been getting since week 3... They don't last long.. maybe a minute and they aren't super painful.. It's more of a dull cramp.
So think that's the stretch cramps... Hoping everything is fine. I'm gonna go to the doc tomorrow though... She might send me for an emergency U/s.. I just want to know everything is fine. My biggest fear is going to the Ultrasound and them not finding a heartbeat.

Have you had any ultrasounds yet?

Hi Velathria and Dana - well like both of you I am experienced some spotting - this morning at what is 20DPO for me. Once it was pink, the next time
brown, and nothing else so far. However I'm also cramping and still not experiencing many symptoms. It is a very scary place to be in and I am very nervous. I am sorry we are all having these scares!! It feels like things can go either way. You just never know with spotting. I will be thinking of both of you and checking in on this thread. Good luck and keep us updated. <3

It sucks that we've all had spotting! I'm so scared, my first appointment is tomorrow. &#128551;

Awww, good luck tomorrow!!!! Fingers crossed :hugs:

Hey girls, so doctor send me to the hospital yesterday for an ultrasound and baby is fine. His hb is strong and all good but they found out that I have a bicornuate uterus. Which means my uterus split in two and there two places the baby can settle in. So doc told me that with cases like these the risk of a miscarriage is higher and also delivering pre-term. So now they are going to monitor me carefully.

Also spotting came from the other horn where there is no baby. They were surprised that no one realized this with my son. I was kind of annoyed that Noone did either. .. could've made ttc easier because apparently it makes it harder to ttc.

But as long as baby is fine. I was so relieved.:happydance:

Here is the pic of my little bean ^^

Goodluck with your scan dana^^

Lubru how are you doing?

Attachments

• 1489436779382.jpg
    1489436779382.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 12
Awww congrats Vela! My appointment went well. They said it was too early to listen for the heartbeat with a Doppler. My uterus seems to be the right size. The hospital will call me for my dating ultrasound in the next few weeks! They didn't use to do that, it's a new thing. Usually we would only get an ultrasound at 16-20 weeks.

Thanks dana ^^ yeah 7 weeks or so is too early. I'm surprised with spotting that you didn't get an ultrasound. And especially with a history of miscarriage. Where are you from?

Wow Velathria the bicornuate uterus is no joke!! I'm so glad they got that figured out early this time. At least you know your previous son arrived healthy as you say. And congrats on your first photo!!! Yay for heartbeat!!!

I had my first doctor appointment yesterday but as I'm only 5 weeks it was anticlimactic! :) They just said to take prenatals and come back for an 8-week dating scan. I am going to get 2 more betas this week just to ensure everything is progressing okay. So far so good except I don't have any symptoms other than cramps and the spotting scared me, but it stopped (knock on wood). In Canada we can pick between a doctor or a midwife and on Tuesday I have an appointment with a midwife. Hopefully that goes well and if so I will meet with them moving forward. <3

Lubru that's great. ^^ the three weeks hopefully go by well for you. ^^ don't worry about symptoms. those were pretty much my symptoms at the beginning...
The nausea started i think halfway through the 6th week and now in the 7th week they really hit me. Still have a lot of cramps and spotting but they said that can happen especially with my second uterus...
So hoping that everything stays well and that we get to see our little bean next tuesday moving away and growing.

Still a bit nervous with the spotting but i am holding on to hope as long as bbs still hurt and grow and i still feel nauseous.. ^^

Keep us updated how you are feeling :)

So hoping that everything stays well and that we get to see our little bean next tuesday moving away and growing. Still a bit nervous with the spotting but i am holding on to hope as long as bbs still hurt and grow and i still feel nauseous.

Thanks, keep us updated with how you are doing too :hugs: Spotting is terrifying!!! But at least now you know the reason and all seems good...hope Tuesday comes fast for you and you have some distractions between now and then!! <3

well i had my sister here for a visit and she just left today... It was fun having her here and i loved it but at the same time i'm glad to relax now especially i have so bad morning sickness ( more like all day sickness) only thing i can drink is lucozade... I get sick from water.. it totally sucks... but it's all a good sign ^^

My husband has off for a while so atleast i am getting pampered ^^ went and looked at a few buggys today :)

I'm from Canada. I got the phonecall for my dating ultrasound. It's next monday! &#128512;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->