Pregnant again and very scared

Yay :happydance:.

You'll have yours a day before mine ;)

Let's see if we were right with our dates :haha:

Doesn't it seem still so far away. :( mine is on Tuesday and I wish it were today.

I'm still spotting brown every morning when I get up and the rest of the day nothing... it's making me worry again... this 1 trimester is gonna be stressful...

Hope it goes by fast including this morning sickness... ugh... are you still feeling sick dana?

Yay it's exciting to have scan booked!! I also have a scan booked now but not until April 6 for an 8-week dating scan...feels so far away!! I am hoping so much that I make it that far. I had a tiny bit of spotting last night which freaked me out. I hate spotting :( I feel you Velathria!!

I have to take 3 nausea pills (diclectin) a day to function. It doesn't take away the nausea completely but I've stopped throwing up. Sorry about the spotting, it's the worst. 😕

Hey girls so spotting changed to red blood and it came in a big gush out of me. But then that was it. No clots and no more blood until this morning again. But the same thing. Called he hospital and talked to the doctor but she said that is normal with the birconuate uterus so now I'm sitting here waiting for our scan and still super scared. I just saw my baby with a super strong hb and they said it's nice and snug in there and that the spotting is coming from the other uterus. So the doctor thinks now that the bleeding is coming from the other uterus. So I'm limbo land.

Nausea is still here and boobs still hurt and every other symptom is here so all that is good. But I'm still scared and reading online about bicornuate uterus and bleeding is helping a little. There is barely anything online about it though. But it seems like bleeding at the beginning happens alot to them although then there are a few that wrote that they lost their baby shortly after and I am scared that I am one of those few ones :(

Tuesday can't come fast enough.

I'm sorry, it's terrifying to bleed during a pregnancy. With my son I had a big hematoma and bled like crazy from 13 weeks to 16 weeks. Even though I was told it was no dangerous and he would be fine, I was still terrified. I'd stand up and blood would come out in a big gush. Try not to worry and rest as much as you can. Hugs!

Oh no Velathria! I can only imagine how you feel right now. As Dana said for sure bleeding can happen in healthy pregnancies as you know but that doesn't lessen the anxiety. I'm so sorry!!! Tuesday is not far away...try to distract yourself as much as possible and trust your body knows what to do. Sending you strength!! <3

Thanks girls. .. I'm so scared because I don't feel so pregnant as I have lately... like yesterday I still had MS but today I feel better. I'm just really hungry. And I passed twice this really big clot.. so I'm worried... I keep looking at my belly and wondering if it's getting smaller... I think I'm driving myself insane... I feel like I have my period.

And I'm such a bad mood. I have no patience for my son... I think that's also the worry and stress.. I feel like crying because I don't feel pregnant anymore and then there's moments when I have hope. I just feel like I'm all over the place.. and my DH isn't worried at all. He thinks everything is fine and I don't want to worry him either... ugh... I hate this... I just want this first trimester to finally be over.. :(

I have no patience for anyone at the moment lol. My dating ultrasound is tomorrow and I'm so scared. &#128551;

Yeah pretty much.. I am just getting myself all ready for tomorrow to find out that there isn't anything there anymore. . It be easier then if it does happen.... I've been so sad the last few days... hope your scan goes well today ^^ fx everything is all good :hugs:

Good luck to both of you at your scans today and tomorrow...will be thinking of you <3

Thanks lubru ^^

Dana did you have your scan already? Hope everything is going well :hugs:

Hi girls. My ultrasound went well. Baby is measuring a bit bigger than they thought. They thought I was 8 weeks 2 days but I'm measuring 8 weeks 5 days. We didn't see much but little Blobbie has a heartbeat and was wiggling a bit. Next appointment is at 12 weeks and next ultrasound is at 20 weeks. So far away lol I'm eager for your update tomorrow Vela! &#128522;

Great news Dana!!! Awesome that baby is coming along well! Big congrats!!! :):)

How are you doing Vela? I notice sometimes you post in the middle of the night (at least if you are in North America) hope you can get a good sleep in preparation for the scan tomorrow. <3

Dana-I'm so glad everything went well ^^ that's a relieve. ^^ hope everything keeps going well :hugs: I got my scan coming up in a few hours. Super nervous. Hope to see my little bean wiggling around.

Lubru- I am from Ireland so whenever I write it's probably when you are all asleep ^^
I am feeling horrible which is a good sign, hopefully. Feel like MS is getting worse. Woke up and almost puked. And now I'm sitting here and I just want to curl up and die... ugh. .. but it's all good. It means that there is still the hormone there and it's still getting stronger.

Bleeding has stopped and am now only spotting brown blood. So hopefully that is good.

I'm just scared that we'll go there today and there will be nothing there anymore :(

I just want to go now and get it over with. This waiting is driving me insane.

Oh haha, if you are in Ireland that explains the timestamps! I was imagining that you were posting in the middle of the night stressed out (as I sometimes do :dohh:)

Good luck...we're cheering for you!

I had my first midwife appointment today...I'm at 6 weeks today...she basically advised against getting an early scan which surprised me! She said ultrasounds might not be good for babies (!!) and there's no need to get one if everything is progressing normally...so now she has my husband convinced that we should cancel our 8-week dating ultrasound which was made by our doctor before we switched over to the midwife, haha. I'm not sure what to do yet but I think just for my peace of mind I may need it!!!!

So had my scan!! And everything is fine :happydance: I am sooo relieved. :D

It's measuring at 8+4 and so it's two days ahead. :) She did say though that i have a big blood clot in my left uterus horn which is ok because the baby is in the right one.. So it won't hurt the baby. I will probably pass that clot but then it should stop. :) But i am just so over the moon that everything is fine ^^

Well girls I'm at the hospital right now waiting to see a doctor. After my shower I felt some stretching going on in my uterus. Half an hour later I felt wet and when I wiped there was lots of bright red blood. I put on a pad and some went in it. Wiped more red blood. Then it turned pink, then brown. It stopped. Another 30 minutes later I sneezed and started bleeding bright red again. I'm so pissed off, everything was fine on monday, baby had a hb on the ultrasound. The lady pressed so hard, could that have caused the bleeding? I've also been cleaning a lot these past 2 days, maybe I overdid it? &#128551;

Update: I saw the ER doctor. My cervix is closed and baby still has a heartbeat. I will get another ultrasound probably Friday to try and find the cause of the bleeding.

oh dana... i'm so sorry your going through that too.. its so hard. i know how you feel. Maybe there is a clot or something? or something a blood vessel was irritated when you were cleaning? It could be anything. I'm glad that your baby is doing good.

I have another ultrasound coming up too.Just to make sure my bleeding has stopped. Hopefully they will find the cause of the bleeding ^^ Jesus we're starting out good aren't we.. Its so hard. I wanna get excited about the baby but at the same time i'm not because i'm so scared that at one point it'll all be over...

I cautiously bought some maternity pants two days ago. I keep thinking if i buy things for the baby that it'll jinx it. Do you feel the same?

Lubru how are you doing? Hope everything is going well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->