Pregnant again???!!!

Second....also curious as to time between?

Most visible on the left one to me!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 55
Try not to worry. I have had five back to back pregnancies and am now on number seven after a one year break. I'm still ok my pelvic floor is ok and I don't think you need to worry about what it will mean for your body. It might not be what you planned but it's totally doable. Re mat leave I had three years paid I rd turned to work for eight weeks in between number one and two but not at all for number three. I would have been entitled to mat leave for number four too but felt bad about all the leave I had taken and resigned. It mostly depends on were you work.

Here in the uk you have to go back to work for a very short period of time I believe before you can have full mat pay again..

The first one time was yesterday afternoon. I then did two immediately after but with obviously more dilute urine because I had already done a wee so I squeezed a dribble out so that's why I think they are fainter.

This one is from this evening with a 4 hour hold and I can see a pink line. Thanks for the tweaks!!

Yeah I had a little read and I can back to back maternity leave but to my pay is based on what I am earning 15 weeks before my due date (week 25 pregnancy) so I would need to be at work again for that because that's in December right when my maternity pay goes down to nothing cus my little girl will be 10 months then.

So will have to return to work full time at 20 odd weeks pregnant and find childcare for my 10 month old and I pay for nursery for my son.

I am in the uk and I'm a primary school teacher x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 159
Following!your dr is a bit insensitive even to suggest that things happen for a reason and they least they can be is compassionate!

Good luck with everything,

I know I shouldn't test at different times of the day and then try and compare tests and this also wasn't FMU but today the line seems fainter. I think I am just torturing myself doing all these random tests it doesn't help at all. I will add a pic. The line is defo there and pink in person but it's just no darker than the one I did on Friday. This was only on a 2 hour hold though so basically I shouldn't even be comparing! Arrrrgghhhh this is so stressful!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 97
I can deffinatly see a line on every single one of them so you are deffinatly pregnant. And i am pretty sure your not the only person to fall pregnant on the pill hun i do know a few people who that has happened too..going by how faint the tests are i would say your only just pregnant so i would book in to see your gp. Preferably a different one to the insensitive one you spoke to previously. And ask for a dating scan in a few weeks time. I would probably say do a digi with fmu if you can over the next few days..it may pick something up by now. Try not to worry hun i know it's probably really hard when you werent planning it but the universe obviously has other plans for you. Keep us updated. Hope your ok xx

Thanks for your reply! Sorry I am just a crazy person over this right now lol. I did a digi with FMU this morning and bfn. Only getting lines on frer now x

Thanks for your reply! Sorry I am just a crazy person over this right now lol. I did a digi with FMU this morning and bfn. Only getting lines on frer now x

Bless you! I dont blame you. I found out i was unexpectidly expecting #4 and have done test after test my first test i did was negative..well so i thought..i took it out the bin 5 hours later and it was really really light so did another and that was really faint too then have just tested and tested since..finally got the idea i was actually pregnant lol. Maybe wait a few days and test again with the digi's as they arent that sensitive are they. Hope your ok hun xx

I managed to wait about 5 hours 😂

This is darker isn't it?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 138
Looks it try again first thing xx

I see lines on al of those!! Good luck ❤️

Omg!! For SURE darker! Can see it on all your tests but that last one is very clear!

I just did my last digi with FMU and it still says not pregnant!! What the hell?? I feel like it should say it by now I got the first positive on the frer on Friday. Maybe it's not progressing. I have no more tests now and I have spent over £50 on tests so far! I have 6 frers all with lines on though. I know I didn't plan this pregnancy at all but now I have seen those lines I want it to progress and be normal you know what I mean? Very confusing!!

My boobs are really hurting today so something must be going on!

Yeah I think I am just getting really OTT psycho tester over this!

With my planned pregnancies I knew when I ovulated and I got positive tests and the right time and so had positive signs straight away.

All I know this time is that I had sex 12 days ago. So this bfp has got to be super early still. And I need to chill. But this being unplanned is such a big deal I just need to know for sure!!

Your definitely pregnant hun, I would do a digi in thr next day or so xxx
Congratulations xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"