Pregnant again???!!!

Absolutely stark white bfn on frer that I just took now!!?? What the hell?! After that darker one last night??? And I have 6 bfps on frer. I am so confused this is sending me crazy!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 79
I just did my last digi with FMU and it still says not pregnant!! What the hell?? I feel like it should say it by now I got the first positive on the frer on Friday. Maybe it's not progressing. I have no more tests now and I have spent over £50 on tests so far! I have 6 frers all with lines on though. I know I didn't plan this pregnancy at all but now I have seen those lines I want it to progress and be normal you know what I mean? Very confusing!!

They arent very sensitive though the digi's you can see as clear as day that your pregnant as the frers are very obviously positive. Try and wait a few more days your obviously quite early still the frers can detect from like a week early and the digis from 4 days so give it a couple more days x

how long did you hold your pee for?

It was second wee of the morning cus I had to run out and buy the tests but I had held it for 4 hours!

I got such an obvious pink line last night, even if this was a chemical it would be negative that quick would it??

I know I just need to stop testing but I can't stop I am frantic about this!

Did u get the double pack of frer? I would see whether the Dr's would let you have bloods done to see about your hcg xxx

I'd say your either really really early or its dud tests. Although I will say I've never seen an evap/indent on a first response that clear. It looks like a clear bfp so I'd just say your really early. I know it's it's easier said than done but maybe just try ad relax a little now and take a test with fmu tomorrow and see what happens. If it's a true bfp it will be darker, even if only slightly. If it's a bfn I'd pop and see a doctor.

FX for you that your lines come back. Hoping its not a chemical.

Did another test with a 4 hour hold. Got the test from a different pack to see if the other one was dud. And there is a really faint line again and in person it is pink. But it should be getting darker shouldn't it by now. I don't have a good feeling about it at all 😟

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 118
Ugh hugs girl that's so frustrating!!!! Went through it a couple months ago and thought I was losing my mind! Can you pop into the doc and get some bloods done?

Ugh hugs girl that's so frustrating!!!! Went through it a couple months ago and thought I was losing my mind! Can you pop into the doc and get some bloods done?

What happened when it happened to you? Was it a chemical? xx

This mornings test with FMU. What the hell??? This is torture!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 123
There are lines on them. I can see them. Hold your wee in again for a few hours. Try not to drink too much and then test again. Go onto amazon and order some of the cheap test strips. Thats what i was using..i can deffinatly see lines though..

I have held my urine for at least 4 hours with all the tests and it's been 3 days and not getting darker! I ordered cheap ones they are coming tomorrow but I got my first positive on Friday and now it's Tuesday with no progression so I think it's a chemical and I need to wait for AF now. Total head fuck!!

I have held my urine for at least 4 hours with all the tests and it's been 3 days and not getting darker! I ordered cheap ones they are coming tomorrow but I got my first positive on Friday and now it's Tuesday with no progression so I think it's a chemical and I need to wait for AF now. Total head fuck!!

If its any help mine took a good week to start to get darker hun. I will try and post a picture for you x

image.jpg

Not sure if you can see them or not. My progression was really slow x

And i did a few others and some where lighter the following day soni was really confused but they are finally getting a lot darker and i am 7 weeks x

I did some a day apart and then the last two about a week from the first one x

Was your digi the one with the conception indicator? x

Yeah the one with the week on and it said negative.

I tried a couple of other brands apart from frer and they are negative, well an asda one has a super faint line but I dunno if it has colour to it and I can probably only see it because I am studying it like a maniac!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->