Pregnant or ovulation

Anais

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I have just crossed over to this section because I figured advice from people who have succeeded would be the best.

I had some very sharp stabbing pains in my left breast earlier on that took my breath away. They lasted less than 5 seconds and it happened a few times. Today is cycle day 13 so it is possible that I am ovulating but it hasn't happened before.

Then I started thinking about how my breasts have been swollen since before my last period, they haven't gone back down! My last period was 2 days late and was also very thin and watery although I did have a bit of clotting and tissue in the first few days. It lasted almost 7 days but there were a few days when it was only noticeable when wiping.

I would be 6 weeks pregnant if I am but I don't have any other symptoms.

Please help!!

As silly as this may sound, I have a policy of not testing until I have missed a period & I did have one. I have bleeding gums too but that's probably due to me being a lazy flosser :)

u have to test hun. if u r pregnant u need to visit a doctor immediately.

Does this sound like early pregnancy then? I'm not sure what to expect and am sort of hoping that I aren't as I've had a few boozy nights since my period as I'm on holidays. We are ttc though, so it would be a good thing if I am.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->