Pregnant or ttc over 35 with teenagers?

Fine thanks :) another few weeks til scan I think.Seems to be dragging!!x

10 weeks not long to wait but the past few weeks have felt like months!!! x

Hello,im 38 with a 17 year old son and am almost 19 weeks preg:happydance:
Son is thrilled to bits x:hugs:

Welcome louise73 :) wow huge gap :) there will be almost 20 years between my first and my 4th but I have 2 in between :)
My 19 Yr old hates me at the moment she is very temperamental at the moment and the littlest things set her off, my husband was pretending to drink her drink and she stormed out saying she hates us all and that she can't wait to move out!! Lol ok ???? What the hell did I do??? Gosh anyone would think she was the pregnant one lol (no she's not lol) she's getting my symptoms I think lol 1 hr later she sent me a text as if nothing happened saying I love u lol teenagers are so weird lol

hi voodoo doll. im 37 and have 18 17 16 boys. i also had the are you crazy comments.

Welcome ambreen359 congratulations :) did u say your due today??? Oh my good luck Hun I hope to see u back here once bubs is born and you can let us know what sex you had :) good luck :)

Hi i have 3 older boys aged 18, 19 and 20 when i got pregnant with my 4th son Korben at 39 i think the older 3 was more shocked me and OH dtd at first to concieve another :haha: Did notice once Korben was born the 18 and 19 year olds had a bit of jealousy going on especially the 18yr old 'maybe because he'd been the youngest for so long' :shrug: but they all love their baby brother to bits now.

Pregnant for the last time now aged 41 with a girl and its not really bothered them this time around or shocked them, so all good for now.

Wow that's amazing poppy did u try for a girl or did u just let nature decide? Being that I have 3 girls I want a boy but I would still be happy with a girl but it would be nice, this is my last chance at a boy so we did it all by the book this time :) doesn't hurt to try :) we read a book about it and followed all the rules and now just have to wait about 8 weeks or so before we find out :) Fxd but like I said it won't bother me either way lol :)

Hey dee how's the nerves for your scan going are u freaking out yet or just really excited?

LOL No i just let nature take its course, really wanted a girl with my 3rd & 4th boy... was temping whilst TTC this one and only DTD 2 days before ovulation and day of ovulation so knew i run the risk of another boy doing it on those days as they say 'The further away from ovulation the better for a girl' but think that theory went through the window cos im having a girl :cloud9:

Fx'd you have your little man in there sweetie :hugs:

Oh oh we dtd the same time oh bugger lol geez I really hope I get a boy :) the only hope I have so far is that I was really sick with all three girls and this time I'm not so I hope it's a sign :) Fxd :)

They do say nearer the ovulation the more chance of a boy :winkwink: so you never know.

Gosh I hope so lol :) with the girls I also craved sweet things and this time around its salty things :) what did u notice was different with a boy pregnancy to a girls?

Savoury with all my boys and sweets, ice lollies with this one, love slush puppies now im getting urge for one and i cant get one :haha:

Lol well that gives me hope :) thankyou I'm doing one of those gender tests like a pregnancy test at 10 weeks but really that's just for fun :) won't find out until 5 weeks after that at 15 weeks when get a 3d ultrasound done :) good luck with your birth it's getting close now :)

Thanks! and update thread when you find out would love to know :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->