• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pregnant or ttc over 35 with teenagers?

You will be just fine Hun and u will get to see your beautiful little one :) I'm jealous lol :) I can't wait till I can see my little chicken again :) 8 weeks today so I still have 6 weeks until next u/s unless they want to do one earlier but I thought I would just have a 3d one done at 14 weeks so I could see the sex at the same time :) good luck Hun I will be thinking of you and will be excited to see a pic of your little one :)

Aww thank you so much :hugs: thought about the 3d one too :) will certainly post a pic,hope you are keeping well xx

Thankyou yes I'm really great just feeling really tired have been having weird sleeping patterns awake asleep awake asleep all day long lol. how have u been sleeping? I feel like I have a baby in the house already lol Is it just me or do u feel like that too? Weird lol

Yeah I'm really tired too :( sleeping isn't that great and up through the night too :( so it's not just you!Maybe we are getting prepared!!ha ha x

Oh Thank Heavens!!! I am so glad I found this thread!! I have an 18, 16, 14, and 11 year old and now 5 weeks pregnant. People think I am out of my mind for starting all over, and maybe I am!! Hi my name is Melissa, I am 34, Dh 36 and this is our first child together after 8 years of marriage and a tubal reversal.

Wow Melissa, how exciting. Congrats!

Yeah I think we are getting prepared for the sleepless nights ahead :)
Welcome melissa and congratulations :) we don't think your mad coz we are all in the same boat :)
Well I have just found out my brothers wife is expecting my very first niece or nephew :) I'm 38 yrs old and I never thought I would become an aunty :) my brother only got married this last June for the first time (he's 35) and his wife hasn't been married before and has no kids and she's the same age so she's having her first baby at 35 :) anyway we are 9 days apart :) I'm spinning :) problem is that they live 5 hours away by plane so it's going to be a very long time before I get to cuddle my little niece or nephew :( oh well never mind I'm just so happy I'm going to be an aunt :) yay

Great news about going to be an auntie!!! Congratulations!!! xx:happydance:

So glad to find this post---I am 38, have an 18 year old in her freshman year of college and 15 year old and she is a sophomore in high school. Although I am not currently pregnant, I was just over a year ago by complete surprise! Unfortunately she was still born in July of 2010. My husband have been ttc for almost a year, but recently started the journey of seeking treatment from an RE. I have so many questions, but the first one I want to ask is---are we crazy or what!!?? :wacko: I was also wondering if most of you are remarried or starting over with your first (only) husband. I hope that doesn't sound bad---I just mean how many of you are starting over in part because of a second marriage. My husband and I find it hard to find another couple doing what we are doing---but I do understand this is not the "norm".

This is my 2nd marriage but I have friends that had another baby when their other 2 kids were teenagers :) your not crazy :) I'm really sorry about your baby gun that must have been Terrible my heart goes out to u and your family xx

Welcome. I have been married to my wonderful husband for 13 years, together for 17 years. we have a 12 yr old daughter and a 9 yr old son. This pregnancy was a wonderful unplanned surprise, but the first time I met my OBGyn....the first question she asked was if i was with a new partner! Lol

To answer your question....yes, I think we are a little bit mad!!

I've been married for almost 14 years and have a 13year old daughter and a 12 year old son :) Didn't expect to fall pregnant to be honest but there you go! Don't think you are crazy at all,you do what you feel is right :) So sorry to hear what you went through,wishing you all the best xx

I've been married for 18yrs. This was a total, wonderful surprise. We had both thought these days were over with. We have a 17yr, 13yr and 7 yr.

Good luck!

So great to read all these!! I have been with my husband for 20 years this January. We have been married 16.5 years! (yes our oldest was also a bit of a surprise and came before the marriage!) Our baby, Honor Bleu, was a huge surprise but we always talked about "wouldn't it be funny" if we had a baby when our oldest was a senior. Well I think it was a way for God to place it on our hearts because she was a Junior when we found out and she would have been born her Senior year! Losing her rocked our world and this has been a very tough journey of grief for me, but just as hard for my husband and girls. We will never be the same, but we have gotten to our "new" normal.

Did any of you have any issues with getting pregnant? I am currently on progesterone suppositories from 3 days after ovulation to the day I start my period. I have a short luteal phase and he is trying to lengthen it. Other than that, the RE says I am actually in really good fertility health according to all the testing.

hello!

Im 37 and have 4 kids aged 18,13,12,2 and were expecting our last baby im only 4weeks and we found out tuesday. My 18year old daughter is over the moon, the 13 year old.....my husband told him he had to pull his weight as it wasnt fair on me doing everything all the time and to keep his room tidy, to which he replied...well theres only one reason for that, either mum has a backache or shes pregnant!!!

I couldnt help laughing and that let the cat out the bag big time, the 13 year old was the same as the other ladies kids, he was like eeeeerrrgggghhhh!!!! That means you had sex, yuk!!!

So yes i have teenagers, toddler and pregnancy all going on!!!! x

Hi inhonor yes we took 13 months to get pregnant and it felt like forever as I never had any trouble with other 3 although #1 and #3 were a planned surprise #2 was planned and took a few months and a visit to the fs for 1 visit and then found out I was pregnant a few days later, but with #4 we had been trying and trying with no luck so it was a great surprise to see that bfp :) you can see my ttc journey on my journal https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-journals/440735-after-3-girls-would-like-4-boy.html
It's a long but successful read :) good luck :)

Inhonor...well, I had a mc 4 yrs ago. And ever since then neither of us used any contraception. So I guess you can said it took us 4 yrs to get pg, but we weren't trying.

I have two kids from previous marriage 12 & 15. My youngest is happy, the older is shocked. The kids r spoiled and things will change, but I keep emphasizing with my daughter that this doesnt change oyr relationship to any negative. It is tough. Im in a second marriage and the kids need to be less selfish. But I ubderstand the feelings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->